Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai (25647 Views)

My Nyansh Has Taken Me Places - Side Chick Brags (Video) / A Friend Got Me This Perfume. How Much Does It Cost? (pics Ins) / Ladies love-vendor Their Friends To Their Fathers - Ossai Success, Okowa’s Aide Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by Islie: 10:19am On Jan 24, 2023
.....He lied he no longer loved his wife

The Delta State Governor Special Assistant on Media has narrated how his friend was scammed by his side chick in Asaba.

According to a post made on his Facebook page, Ossai said his friend got scammed of 25 million Naira by the said side chick.

He noted that his friend is heartbroken as a result of the money.

“Yesterday my friend narrated to me how he was scammed by his side chick.

He said they have been dating for a year now and the said lady claimed to be connected to property owners in Lagos.

“So 3 weeks ago, she advised him about getting land in Lagos.”

“After about 15 minutes, she convinced him and he ended up transferring 25 million Naira for the said land property in Lagos only to find out 2 weeks later that the side chick has relocated to Canada without purchasing the land for him.

“I just told him not to transfer the pains in his heart to his innocent wife and he should confess to his wife.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/my-friend-got-scammed-by-side-chick-ossai/

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by God1000(m): 10:22am On Jan 24, 2023
This part got me in stitches

After about 15 minutes, she convinced him and he ended up transferring 25 million Naira for the said land property in Lagos only to find out 2 weeks later that the side chick has relocated to Canada without purchasing the land for him

It took only 15 minutes to fool a grown up man, some men sha.

Well, he's a lascivious type who don't reason with his head

150 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by incandescentena: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2023
cool

Dumb nigga is the side chick

MF

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2023
:It is always ur friends, it will never happen to u people grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile;

Nigerian Men are Useless.......all of them sad sad

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by Medianna(f): 10:50am On Jan 24, 2023
He should be grateful its only money he lost,
Well deserved repercussion for a full grown man to trust a side chick.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by Justbehave(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2023
Only fools trust a woman

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by Jennyclay(f): 11:02am On Jan 24, 2023
Lol. Wonderful.

Most of these men would rather spend on their side chick than to spend on their wife. Serves the man right!

And to those yeye men that don't spend on their wife, may your sidechick run away with you life savings this year. Amen!

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by Justbehave(m): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Lol. Wonderful.

Most of these men would rather spend on their side chick than to spend on their wife. Serves the man right!

And to those yeye men that don't spend on their wife, may your sidechick run away with you life savings this year. Amen!
I can understand why you are bent on saying amen to this your prayer. Who doesn't know that you are also a sidechick to so many men just like your sister Halima Abubakar.You want to runaway with their money.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by Edipet(m): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2023
God1000:
This part got me in stitches

After about 15 minutes, she convinced him and he ended up transferring 25 million Naira for the said land property in Lagos only to find out 2 weeks later that the side chick has relocated to Canada without purchasing the land for him

It took only 15 minutes to fool a grown up man, some men sha.

Well, he's a lascivious type who don't reason with his head
it took him 15min to make a very sensitive decision.

9 Likes

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by God1000(m): 11:13am On Jan 24, 2023
Edipet:
the man is stupid

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by Justbehave(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2023
Edipet:
That was simply a pussy decesion.

25 Likes

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by Jennyclay(f): 11:20am On Jan 24, 2023
Justbehave:
I can understand why you are bent on saying amen to this your prayer. Who doesn't know that you are also a sidechick to so many men just like your sister Halima Abubakar.You want to runaway with their money.
ofcourse, I would surely run away with his money because it's not my fault the man don't spend on his wife.

Since he choose to listen to me more than his wife, I will ran away with the money without thinking twice.

Opportunity comes but once my dear.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by Justbehave(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
ofcourse, I would surely run away with his money because it's not my fault the man don't spend on his wife.

Since he choose to listen to me more than his wife, I will ran away without thinking twice.

Lolz. You are right for once.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by Festus30(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Since he choose to listen to me more than his wife, I will ran away with the money without thinking twice.

U this street girl, poverty has dealt with you and your family no be small reason you have this entitlement mentality of running away with a man's money. G00DHardDick was right all this time

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by Karlifate: 12:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
Side chick enjoying her cash out, in Canada cheesy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by JoeRizzla(m): 12:06pm On Jan 24, 2023
Wasted
Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by DaddyCash: 12:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
Why do you hate the gbola gender?. angry
Jennyclay:
Lol. Wonderful.

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by ifihearam: 12:46pm On Jan 24, 2023
If true..

I love smart women.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by StrongAlphMale: 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
Festus30:
U this street girl, poverty has dealt with you and your family no be small reason you have this entitlement mentality of running away with a man's money. G00DHardDick was right all this time

You just quoted a parasite and a liability. Every Sane guy knows that Poverty is currently dealing with that girl and her family now. Her comments says it all

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by StrongAlphMale: 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Will the sky fall if you make your own money? Abi did they cut your hands and legs off so as not to work? Are you cripple? Why waiting on man to spend money on you before you can survive or Are you a prostitute? What is wrong with you?

14 Likes

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by ahnie: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
This ossai guy is a gallonhead,he's good at telling fables.he should get his hands busy.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by nicerod(m): 2:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
grin grin cheesy

Scamming scammer

Agba yahoo picker

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by Esales(m): 3:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lwkm
He can't cry at home, he can't share his burdens with just anyone, he got served breakfast and also got scammed grin grin grin grin
Meanwhile, to dey browse for interesting posts no dey Taya you? Save yourself the stress and time, Join my WhatsApp TV for hilarious content right on WhatsApp. Check my signature for the phone number.
Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by Greatness09: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
K
Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by Greatness09: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
I
Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by FashionCookie(f): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Serves him right!

2 Likes

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Correct Gurl.

How I wish She scammed the Fooool up to 50Million Naira.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by Jidenkem: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
I laugh in Swahili 😂
Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by ipobarecriminals: 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
sad sad If this isn’t Arabian story,get a Lawyer to write Canada Embassy with the picture of the thief attach. If they want to help you fish her out,it won’t be long unless she’s not in Canada

11 Likes

Re: My Friend Got Scammed By Side Chick – Ossai by merits(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
Islie:
.....He lied he no longer loved his wife

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/my-friend-got-scammed-by-side-chick-ossai/

Mumu man.Who gave birth to this fool?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? / Why Men Cheat / 11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.