Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) (36806 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt - Maiduguri Rail Line (Photos & Video). / Sanwo-Olu Commissions Lagos-ogun Boundary Road Network And Old Otta Bridge / Ambode Again Lagos State Commissions Lagos State Waterways Authority HQ. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Evergreen12345(f): 6:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
I know you are senseless just like other follow follow TINUBU fans and you know nothing
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by TempleHouse: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2023
WAOH !!! 13 KILOMETRES OF MODERN TRAIN

YET A PARTICULAR STATE IS BUSY COMMISIONING 6 KILOMETRES STREET LIGHT WITH SAME RED CARPET

HOW I WISH THIS COULD START IN OTHER STATES OF NIGERIA

EKO NO BE THEM TRULY OOO
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by damoobaba: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
Charisco:
Congratulations Lagosians
It's good to have a good governor despite the party the person came from. Peter Obi did well with APGA, WIKE did well with PDP and here comes Lagos state governor with this massive project.

If you're voting next month, vote for personality not part. May God bless you'll 🙏

In Lagos you follow the DEVELOPMENT PLAN that was laid out and that's why it's been CONTINUOUS DEVELOPMENT, we dont vote personality here. Any GOVERNOR that deviates from the ORIGINAL DEVELOPMENT is considered not loyal and cant be trusted in the future, no second term for that Governor and nothing for him in Lagos again, so many people are ready to take his place.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by crixlight2(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2023
YorubarLord:
Meanwhile some people are busy sharing kerosene and eating human flesh in their region while slaughtering their leaders like ram.
You no add putting bounty on each other…. South East is the new RedRock , John Ruth the hangman go see food chop well well for there
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by amiskurie(m): 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
fredoooooo:
Eko Lagos ..God bless Lagos, God bless Nigeria, God bless you mr president, God bless Lagosians and all the good people of Lagos and Nigeria.
To those eating from Lagos but want Lagos destroy, You shall never achieve anything back to your villages, the ones achieved shall be destroyed ...... AMEN

I logged in to chant a BIG "AMEN".
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by 3duj: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ttalk:
Nice one

Can we say the rate Lagos is moving, it will take some region 50years to catch up.

Sadly many of them flexing nzogbu nzogbu muscle on naira land will never board a light rail in their entire lifetime.

While the rest will only visit Lagos because they want to ride in Lagos light Rail

Congrats to Lagos for another milestone.

And as for bigots like the idiot I quoted , someone who will not afford to use this railway, may hate keep choking you inu
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by BeanX(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Nice one
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by ajakuai(m): 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
If you like use aeroplane to transit in Lagos State, I can never come there again, I rejected 250k job there last year. My sanity is wealth for me.

Lagos and mental health challenge are 5&6.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by 234daniel2010(m): 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2023
Charisco:
It's good to have a good governor despite the party the person came from. Peter Obi did well with APGA, WIKE did well with PDP and here comes Lagos state governor with this massive project.

If you're voting next month, vote for personality not part. May God bless you'll 🙏

Dont be deceived, that is how they commission uncompleted projects at the end of every administration, all for the media.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by pacificom: 9:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
Hope this project will be extended to mainland like Berger - Oshodi - Marina
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
Echoban:

Mention one state in Nigeria without Agbero. The problem of Lagos is it's the most populated, hence the highest Agbero, u as a Governer what will u do with them?? Kill them or engage them as part of the society??.. they are all thorns in the flesh of any Govt. The overpopulation in Lagos is something else, Nurtw is still the only place to absorb them..

They are not just " being engaged" as you put it, they form a crucial part of Tinubu's political strikeforce, so it's much more than just engagement. Let's not even argue on this cos even a mad man in Lagos is aware of this.

Imagine a foreigner entering Lagos and seeing people carrying sticks asking people in delivery vans (danfo) for money in a rather chaotic way! Won't investors run from your country? They're defacing Lagos!!!

Since Lagos is setting the pace, the unions can be restricted from accessing the main roads and they can find a way to charge their fees, perhaps monthly, instead of daily. But since they're politically affiliated to the Lagos APC camp, they won't discipline those guys.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by felzokugo(m): 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ttalk:
Nice one

Can we say the rate Lagos is moving, it will take some region 50years to catch up.

Sadly many of them flexing nzogbu nzogbu muscle on naira land will never board a light rail in their entire lifetime.

While the rest will only visit Lagos because they want to ride in Lagos light Rail
See humanbin thinking. Cos of train wey go cast nxt week u biliv say lagos is moving? Mega city filled wit touts..rulling d so called educated clowns.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by LILTJAY: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2023
one fool said oil money built Lagos.. and I ask again, when will the oil money start building the SS?
grin grin grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by LILTJAY: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2023
felzokugo:

See humanbin thinking. Cos of train wey go cast nxt week u biliv say lagos is moving? Mega city filled wit touts..rulling d so called educated clowns.
ugo why not leave Lagos and return and stay in Igboland?

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by georgeakins: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Moh247:

Do you know cannibalism once existed in Anambra

I learnt they still eat human flesh in some parts of IMO

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
KingMack:
Dope...but that wan no means say we no go still vote Obi grin
who is dragging 5% votes
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by felzokugo(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2023
LILTJAY:
ugo why not leave Lagos and return and stay in Igboland?
because no one is has lagos. Simple.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by LILTJAY: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
felzokugo:
because no one is has lagos. Simple.
type in correct English
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Evan65: 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2023
sapele914:
Yet some want to compete President of Nigeria with Omo Eko?
even though I'm impressed with Lagos, that doesn't mean I support tinubu for president non should any reasonable human being.... tinubu is not fit in any way to be the president of Nigerian
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by RealTalkNoBull: 10:38pm On Jan 24, 2023
Moh247:

It still exists, but not like before.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by omonnakoda: 10:44pm On Jan 24, 2023
georgeakins:

I learnt they still eat human flesh in some parts of IMO
and Abia
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Drbarmes(m): 10:57pm On Jan 24, 2023
Charisco:

What did wike do?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 11:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
LordviccoDaGuru:
More photos

Obituary fools will not sleep tonight grin grin I will give out 200k to anyone that will post a video of Peter Obi Commissioning Projects in Anambra when he was Governor

Urchins are indeed ignorant, I have posted some photos...I don't have time to post more because I can't be wasting my precious time on urchins...grin grin grin

You can view the below link for more, I hope you don't have heart attack after viewing this thread because we need your tears to fill kanji dam, kanji dam needs water...grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by christistruth01: 11:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
Moh247:

Unfortunately it still does no thanks to IPOB

They eat human flesh dried, smoked,roasted,boiled , barbecued ,cooked inside Egusi soup and when they are very hungry they even eat it raw

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Napata77: 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bridget95:
Your mates are working in Berling and Newyork earning hard currency and bettering their lives. All you do on nairaland is to flex ethnic muscle and masturebate over mediocrity.

Mediocrity? Whch one una own people don build? Ashewo Berlin.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 11:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu. If you don't love him kill yourself.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by felzokugo(m): 5:08am On Jan 25, 2023
LILTJAY:
type in correct English
Lolzz....yoluba man speaking.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by Bluntemperor: 6:46am On Jan 25, 2023
EKONGKING:
Nice development we need more of these .
I want the new president to be in the news ,by inaugurating or laying foundations for new development projects all across Nigeria.

You are a true Nigerians!
I love your positive response and this is what all Nigerians should be insisting upon - that the best must be for us in Nigeria!
There is nothing wrong,if a well planned Train -Movements from Port- Harcourt to Abia then to Ogun then to Jos and end in Kaduna!
All this routes can be interchangeable and Timed Bounded! This is done in the USA,China and the Western World as a whole!
Our leaders know that it is possible but Greed, Corruption and Wickedness is their pictures!
Yet,they run to these World-Cities with their Families and girlfriends by looting Nigeria Resources for personal enjoyment!
Mr Ameachi should tell us what happens to the proposed Railway -Project in Coastal Creeks from Lagos- Ondo- Porth-Harcourt,na!
That Coastal Creeks Rail Projects - will be cracker to link major produce to NIGERIA Town's and Cities!
We de wait!
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by harqinhola(m): 6:52am On Jan 25, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Urchins are indeed ignorant, I have posted some photos...I don't have time to post more because I can't be wasting my precious time on urchins...grin grin grin

You can view the below link for more, I hope you don't have heart attack after viewing this thread because we need your tears to fill kanji dam, kanji dam needs water...grin grin grin

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

If you like tag me 1000X I’ll still stand with Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by MuMuOnBail: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2023
na wa oooo
The south east is the best place to become a governor.
It is the only region you can misbehave as a governor and go scot free.

Shame the catch me for my people.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by leokid866: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
Adaisback
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914

lol you are so desperate to sell your candidate but no one is buying this sh!t.....🤣

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari Commissions Lagos Blue Rail Line (Photos) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
leokid866:
lol you are so desperate to sell your candidate but no one is buying this sh!t.....🤣

Ok, why bother? Atleast Obasanjo and many reputable Nigerians are buying the shit, is it your shit?....grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Catholic Priest At Abuja Federal High Court For The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Amaechi: I Won’t Descend To Wike’s Level, He Was My Employee / Pastors Fight Peter Obi Because He'll Solve Problems Bringing People To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.