Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card (54917 Views)

Wheelbarrow Pusher Unveils His Wedding Invitation Card (Photos) / Man Stood By His Girlfriend When She Had Cancer, Tells Story 2 Years Later / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Kenmatt(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2023
Gosh!!!

It's absolutely possible. These people are something else.

I could remember when Bae then told me; She's g'nna give me the last one 'cos She's tieing the knot in a couple of weeks.

A Pal also said this to me; "Guy, most first children, if DNA is to be conducted, the so called husbands are not responsible for them".

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2023
talk2hb1:

The Guy Slept with her or she slept with her ex-boyfriend. At least you didn't include that she was raped...

Abi oooo😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Leeofdleetemple: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2023
I pray may such thing happen to your sisters too .

1 Like

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Charlie2020(f): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2023
To drop wedding card indeed. She achieved her purpose of going there - last settlement

1 Like

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by ppogba: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2023
Mr. Kiss and Tell.

Now that you have informed the whole world, get your trophy from Giani Infantino.

Kids!

1 Like

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by kingthreat(m): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2023
Samfloxin:
It is possible,a girl my side did same. The ex called her twi days to her marriage and requested for farewell sex which she gave him without any atom of resistance. I warned my wife never to invite any guy whether ex or bestie.

Happened to me too. Gave her guy the story she was going to see an uncle who promised to support the wedding. Screwed her brains out till we both collapsed. Supported her wedding with 100k.
Funny enough, 4 years later babe was asking if we could do it again grin

See men. Try and avoid marrying a woman who is still in good terms with her ex. Very very dangerous.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by REDshouse(m): 9:00am On Jan 26, 2023
meobizy:
How low can Nairaland go? Apparently the bottom of a barrel can be broken through.
are u d lady, or u have done similar thing before, kindly share ur experience and don't look down on Nairaland

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by meobizy(f): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2023
REDshouse:
are u d lady, or u have done similar thing before, kindly share ur experience and don't look down on Nairaland
With bots like dion2romantik causing a nuisance here, I will always look and talk down on Nairaland. It’s not like the human users of the forum are any better.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Techobeys: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2023
ebubeson:
A former friend of mine told me long time ago, how a guy slept with his former babe when she came to drop wedding invitation card.

If you like, keep enjoying yourselves and keep enjoying your cheating. It is a free world...

The devil just like to make you people think you’re smart and powerful. Did that your friend not know that the lady thought about it critically before she came? Did she not know that there’s a possibility that your friend might want to have sex with her? Did she not already decide what she’ll do in that situation?

After thinking these through, she came and your friend acted as was expected. He saw an opportunity and pursued it like a rat that sees a poisoned fish and pursue it.

It’s hightime you guys grow up and stop glorifying your childish behaviours. A man is very predictable around a woman, especially when it’s a woman he’s already slept with. These are just common predictability that make your friend a nonentity yet you make it sound like he’s down something unique.

When you hear a man doing this kind of thing, just know he’s still a foolish man who’s not come to understand life. No woman comes to a man’s house without first thinking it through. Yet foolish men fall for that and think they’re smart and powerful for behaving in the predicted manner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by FreeFolks: 9:03am On Jan 26, 2023
Jeromestarks has been preaching that men should go for virgins when you want to marry. cheesy

Okafor's law at work here grin

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Akinbahm(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2023
Bigseven:
Even if she’s the one that initiated the sex the guy should have rejected also the guy is wrong if he initiated the sex. We need a generation that will do the right thing per time in secrete and public. God expect us and grace to do the right thing is release in Jesus name.

Sit down and read this one more time does it make sense to you?

3 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by afamaustin(m): 9:04am On Jan 26, 2023
The gal did it intentionally,if not the invitation could HV sent through wassup

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by FuckTheMod: 9:06am On Jan 26, 2023
Misterone:
later this one too go dey shout Nigerians are hungry. When all your thoughts are about a woman's private, how poverty no go pursue you? Bleep anybody you wan Bleep, when you get down, let it end there. E no concern any other person. If you like go select your virgin marry.
Ọr dẹ
What else is more important than this ?
When you think of is how to use the same part to next exploit this next available maga.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by BluntCrazeMan: 9:07am On Jan 26, 2023
ebubeson:
A former friend of mine told me long time ago, how a guy slept with his former babe when she came to drop wedding invitation card.

If you like, keep enjoying yourselves and keep enjoying your cheating. It is a free world...

It happens every time..

Some would even visit the Ex again after their wedding, so as to thank their Ex for showing up “codedly” at the wedding..

==>> That is, his presence made her so happy, in fact, that his presence alone was the most important wedding gift she received on her wedding day.
(And then, the visit was definitely going to be another sexual meeting,, upon say the one they had before the wedding was supposed to be the “GOODBYE SEX”)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by mikaael(m): 9:11am On Jan 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I've done this before she was my ex and we dated for about 2 years. Just that in my own case she didn't come to give me wedding IV. She came to do customized bottle water for her wedding. So she called me to tell me if so know anything about it, I told her I don't, and she was like she's in my neighborhood she'll stop by at my place so we can talk more. So she came, and we had sex.

We even had more sex even until 3 days to her wedding cos the pure water company she was doing the customized bottle water wasn't far from my house, so whenever she goes there, she'll branch at my place for a quickie.

Women sha.

For this act of yours.....you are going to hell straight

This i have seen

1 Like

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by KingMack(m): 9:12am On Jan 26, 2023
Chris are you following up with the comments grin

1 Like

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Soulflai: 9:13am On Jan 26, 2023
Once a victim.i saw the red flag before marriage but i was blinded.I truly regret

5 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by adecz: 9:15am On Jan 26, 2023
Na OKAFOR'S LAW dey work❗️❗️😁😁😁

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Ikem11(m): 9:15am On Jan 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:

I've done this before she was my ex and we dated for about 2 years. Just that in my own case she didn't come to give me wedding IV. She came to do customized bottle water for her wedding. So she called me to tell me if so know anything about it, I told her I don't, and she was like she's in my neighborhood she'll stop by at my place so we can talk more. So she came, and we had sex.

We even had more sex even until 3 days to her wedding cos the pure water company she was doing the customized bottle water wasn't far from my house, so whenever she goes there, she'll branch at my place for a quickie.

Women sha.

So you don't have work you stay at home each time she will be in your neighborhood. Working hours you will be at home fuckinn an ex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by bobestman(m): 9:17am On Jan 26, 2023
It is called farewel sex na. You want someone to raise his hand on the wedding day and say "this girl don comot 3 belle for me! ". Ladies use it to pay the ex to keep shut!

10 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by zanebaddo(m): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2023
GeneralPula:
It’s Okafors law..

Her main aim of going there is to knack... forget wedding invitation card..

The only way a man won’t witness this is to get married to virgin..
Lol, The only way a man won't witness this is to get married to a woman with conscience whether Virgin or not!! I'm talking out of experience.

5 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by juman(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2023
DNA test.

She can't tell who be the real father of the child by sleeping around.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by iammolise(m): 9:25am On Jan 26, 2023
1Sharon:
Must you invite your ex to your wedding?
To make the impression that she found someone better than him but oops!... Bro was just too dangerous with her pussy and her cuckold peanut-dick simpleton betrothed wasn't anything to write home about.

1 Like

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:29am On Jan 26, 2023
This is more common than we would like to admit

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by bonnyhope: 9:29am On Jan 26, 2023
Faithful girls are hard to find in this generation

4 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by juman(m): 9:30am On Jan 26, 2023
Ladies particularly marry available guy that is ready for marriage.

They may not love him much but just manage him. So their real love who is poor and not ready for marriage still remain in their minds. The poor guy can strike them anytime he desires.

7 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by latolz: 9:31am On Jan 26, 2023
The girl na witch, the guy is confused.
Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Juanmike(m): 9:31am On Jan 26, 2023
jeromestarks:
Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion.

You can not have a happy lasting home if you marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by many men.
When everybody Bleep anybody, do you think any virgin will remain to be married?

1 Like

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Hassanmaye(m): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:

Women sha.
Hahahhahahaha
Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by highchief1: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2023
zanebaddo:
Lol, The only way a man won't witness this is to get married to a woman with conscience whether Virgin or not!! I'm talking out of experience.
u be fool,women Dey get conscience?

2 Likes

Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by Kobicove(m): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2023
So what do you want us to do with this info? undecided
Re: A Guy Slept With Former Girlfriend When She Came To Drop Wedding Invitation Card by frozen70(f): 9:38am On Jan 26, 2023
ebubeson:

She wanted it in the first place
If not she would have rejected it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. / This Is What I Did To A Young Lady Who Told Me She Was In A Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.