Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead (54612 Views)

Ikonne: Abia PDP Can Conduct Fresh Primary – INEC / Prof Ikonne Wins Abia PDP Governorship Ticket (Video) / Presidency: Consensus Candidate Is Rubbish, Deceptive –Wike Blasts Saraki, Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by barbstee(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Holywizard:
What does the constitution say since he has already won the party's primaries?

The runner up in the primaries become the candidate and in case they all stepped down then the party will hold another peimary
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by Darkjudge24: 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
RIP, i thought it's only the old and shaky shaky persons that is wired to die, but alas anybody can drop dead, if u know u know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by Madups(m): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
By grace abi? I hear u sir
spencekat:
It is not by age.
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by Wipper7000: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2023
GOD GIVES and GOD TAKES
These man was deemed to be more healthy than TINUBU they were all insulting about his health. He is also one of the people mocking TINUBU. I keep warning you people to desist from mocking people because of their health status, ONLY GOD CAN DETERMINE HOW LONG PEOPLE LIVE ON EARTH. A blind man was once a cabinet member in UK. but if it is present da Nigeria you people will mock him. and will not allow him to get there.
If everyone should declare his/her health status or show what is been covered under the cloth. Hah wahala
I work in the health care industry. I know what I'm talking about.
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by Wipper7000: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2023
LearnedsConcept:

Its wrong to jubiliate over ones death.

But PDP of Abia has clearly seen the handwriting on the wall
But it is right to jubilate over Tinubu health.
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by ezewealth(m): 9:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
shuttox:

Lol...Go and verify bro
He messed up at ABSU
That man was the best V.C I witnessed, he came in when I was in my 500l, he stopped lecturer selling of text book, give out his numbers to course reps, in order to fish lecturer collecting sorting, online result became variable the time he came, built all roads in umuahia campus and shifted law department. That man was a gem

3 Likes

Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by Chukazu: 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
spencekat:
You asked a question and I answered you. So, you are the one hallucinating.

You and Ikpeazu should go and make him flag bearer
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by Chukazu: 9:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
ezewealth:

That man was the best V.C I witnessed, he came in when I was in my 500l, he stopped lecturer selling of text book, give out his numbers to course reps, in order to fish lecturer collecting sorting, online result became variable the time he came, built all roads in umuahia campus and shifted law department. That man was a gem

...and turned ABSU to clanish Ngwa extraction?
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by Menclothing: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
Young man
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by emmanuelbrown26: 10:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
Emekaonline:

If you and your entire household dies today at the same hour, Nigerians will not mourn you and even the market in your village will not be closed as life continues
Lolsssssssss, u see ur life?
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by emmanuelbrown26: 10:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Emekaonline:

If you and your entire household dies today at the same hour, Nigerians will not mourn you and even the market in your village will not be closed as life continues
Same thing I was saying na, that if urinating machine kpai today life goes on. Mak en go take of his remaining life before joining his ancestors
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by odduduwa: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
LearnedsConcept:

I really loved that guy's presentation(s) when he was working with Flo 94.9 FM in Umuahia

or are the two stations related?
no , love FM , legend and enyimba FM are sister station
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by odduduwa: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Zulum500:

Igbos hiding under the Yoruba monicker.. you have been busted
I'm serving in abia

1 Like

Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by Truthshscrazy: 12:34am On Jan 26, 2023
ERockson:
Rest in peace Sir! I ve learnt not no mock the sick ones or wish people dead. Buhari's health condition and life has thought me a big lesson.

Another lesson for those mocking Tinubu
🤗
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by sirpharrell(m): 6:38am On Jan 26, 2023
garfield1:

No,a new primaries with take place in 14

Stop misinforming people if you insist on wallowing in your ignorance. Read section 34 of the new electoral act 2022 to the end. It's a pity that most of you can not simply read. The provision for death of a legislative candidate is different from that of a gubernatorial/presidential candidate.
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by sirpharrell(m): 6:38am On Jan 26, 2023
CaptainFM1:

See section 33 of the electoral law.

Stop misinforming people if you insist on wallowing in your ignorance. Read section 34 of the new electoral act 2022 to the end. It's a pity that most of you can not simply read. The provision for death of a legislative candidate is different from that of a gubernatorial/presidential candidate.
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by 3duj: 7:11am On Jan 26, 2023
Blake755:

Yeah oo God wanted to liberate abia from poor government and tribal government imagine only little VC wey dey give am for abia state University this man carry ngwa people full for different offices in the school he owes lecturers school was hiked up

When Edeoga was made VC of Umudike he made sure that his people from Enugu dominated,otunta did the same with Ebonyi people. These are People from outside Abia. All through the history of Aba north and south lga, 2015 was the first time an Ngwa indegene was made house of reps representative.The Ngwa are the most accommodating tribe in Abia and yet we get profiled and insulted at will by folks like you.Didn’t the last Vc’s of a ABsu put there people in places of authority ? The Ngwa are the biggest tribe in Abia state yet we had to wait for dozens of years to become VC in a state university ? And please don’t lie that ikonne didn’t perform cause he did
And despite all that the present governor has done for the state, the biggest gross with you guys is that he is an Ngwa guy -people who are to be marginalized and never to taste power ?

Funny enough you guys cry when the rest of Nigeria treat the larger Igbo race as we treat the Ngwa,Mbaise and other clans
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by garfield1: 7:16am On Jan 26, 2023
sirpharrell:

You are the one deceiving yourself and s gullible lot.they will be new primaries.check inec statement boy
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by 3duj: 7:20am On Jan 26, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:
End of the road for T.A Orji and sons enterprises in Abia state.

T.A.Orji was fronting his son and they lost . He backed up one of his henchmen to pick the ticket of another major party .

You guys be analyzing shit you don’t know
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by CaptainFM1: 8:57am On Jan 26, 2023
sirpharrell:

There's no need to result to insulting. I won't come that low.

Section 34 (3) only automatically favours the deputy if the poll had commenced and before the announcement of the final result and declaration of a winner.

The above proviso is what knocked the last paragraph down.

If you watch channels sunrise daily this morning, you will see where the learned SAN Monday Ubani clearly explained it better at the end of his session.

I have a different question for you though.
Why do Nigerians always get agitated and violent with diverse opinions? You really don't have to agree with me, but you should respect my views.

Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2023
3duj:

T.A.Orji was fronting his son and they lost . He backed up one of his henchmen to pick the ticket of another major party .

You guys be analyzing shit you don’t know

Whether T.A Orji or Ikpeazu oo. They are all going to lose. The next governor of Abia is Alex Otti, PhD who was rigged out by T.A Orji and Ikpeazu in 2015.
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by 3duj: 9:27am On Jan 26, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Whether T.A Orji or Ikpeazu oo. They are all going to lose. The next governor of Abia is Alex Otti, PhD who was rigged out by T.A Orji and Ikpeazu in 2015.

You don’t mean it ?
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by spencekat(m): 10:30am On Jan 26, 2023
3duj:

You don’t mean it ?
He is correct.Otti was rigged out by the sophisticated rigging structure of TA Orji.Ndi Abia know that.
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by lawrenceunaa: 7:31am On Feb 01, 2023
Zulum500:

Lesson for your sl@wpoké d@d🤣
says b@stard whose mother can't point out the exact tout that f*cked pregnancy into her
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by CaptainFM1: 9:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
sirpharrell:

[s]Stop misinforming people if you insist on wallowing in your ignorance. Read section 34 of the new electoral act 2022 to the end. It's a pity that most of you can not simply read. The provision for death of a legislative candidate is different from that of a gubernatorial/presidential candidate[/s].

Has the light shown on you now?
https://punchng.com/abia-ikonnes-death-terminates-deputy-govs-candidacy-lawyer/

Well, the PDP has conducted a fresh election in accordance with the law. If the former Deputy is lucky, he may still be picked by the new governorship candidate. Anyway, the new candidate reserves the right to decide who he picks as his running mate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf0jN-x8AaY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjvWntuQao4

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/579996-ikpeazus-former-aide-wins-fresh-pdp-governorship-primary-in-abia.html

Anyway, I'm still concerned with the way we comment on Nairaland. Rather than to just comment, we result into unnecessary insult. This is one thing I noticed common to Nigerians. We take fraustrations to where we shouldn't.
Re: Ikonne, Abia PDP Governorship Candidate, Is Dead by siraj1402(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2023
Lizzysamuel:

Shut up your mouth. Dirty pig
Take that to your Mom, it's belong to her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Offa Bank Robbery: Saraki Reacts To Being Implicated & Linked To The Robbery / 2023: Shekarau Says The South Should Produce Nigeria’s Next President / Pictures Of Borno & Yobe From A JTF Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.