Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu (8632 Views)

SDP Pres. Candidate, Adewole Adebayo Reacts To Allegation Of Drug Crime / DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available / WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by naijabetlee(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Presidential candidate of the Zenith Labour Party, ZLP, Dan Nwanyanwu promised to reduce the price of fuel to N100 per litre within six months if elected as the president of Nigeria.

Nwanyanwu made this promise in an interview on Channels Television’s Politics Today on Wednesday.

He said, “Within six months, I will fuel for N100 in this country. I have calculated it, all these refineries will be put to use within three to four months. At the same time we are going to install model refineries in each geopolitical zone.

“We have the resources get this things done. It’s the political will. If people are benefiting from a system they will not allow it to go. But, I will get it done.

“This idea of subsidy is created. What are subsidizing? You’re not ashamed as a country, you’re not ashamed a nation that your product is thrown somewhere and they will bring back just three items – petrol, kerosene and diesel.

“They take it away and we don’t talk about it. I won’t let that happen under my nose.

These my colleagues are involved in these deals. They cannot do it. I have nothing attached to me in relation to the perennial problems we are passing through today.

“Somebody importing generates for example, will not give you electricity. Somebody involved in oil bunkering will not allow the refineries to work. He will want the fuel to be sold at N1000,” he said.

Asked if would make himself the country’s Petroleum Minister, Nwanyanwu simply said, “No no no, I don’t have to be. If he (Petroleum Minister) doesn’t work i will fire him. I will fire you don’t work. I will give you my template. I want fuel to be sold in six months these are my ideas get it done for N100.”

Nwanyanwu Dan expressed worry over what Nigerians are benefiting from the country.

He said, “Tell me what Nigerians are benefiting from this country. Nothing. Nigerians should take me by my word. Within six months it will start dropping from day one until I get there.

On the global petroleum control and indices, Nwanyanwu said, “Why can you price petrol at the rate of dollar? That’s voodoo economics. They are pricing it at rate of dollar and Nigerians pay in dollars. Are Nigerians and Nigerian workers paid in dollars.

“We belong to OPEC and that’s why we should produce what we use and use what we produce. Why must you take crude out when you can refine it, why? They are charging you based on the rate of exchange and they are the ones manipulating it. My colleagues can not do it. I am the only that has the political will to change this system,” he added.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/ill-make-fuel-n100-in-six-months-if-elected-zlp-presidential-candidate-dan-nwanyanwu/amp/Aerial

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by bennybuhari: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wehrey scammer

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by FreeStuffsNG: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
He also promised to return us to the old National Anthem.

Only Asiwaju Bola Tinubu we love , know and pledge our votes for.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Small interview,this one has started blabbing
Even Peter obi that is well educated and intellectual won't say this.
Please vote wisely, reject the evil and demonic Apc.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by coconutbag: 5:33am On Jan 26, 2023
Wetin this one smoke?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by lonelydora: 5:33am On Jan 26, 2023
Mtcheww!

We dey talk of animals wey get horns, snail too dey follow join queue.

Dan...my brother, statements like this shows you really think the Aso Rock is for kids. You are not in touch with the current global realities.

Vote Peter Obi, inugo!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by chimpad: 5:33am On Jan 26, 2023
Lol. Head dey pain this one! Na so the senior bulaba told us before him enter.

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 26, 2023
😂😂😂😂

Even Saudi Arabia with its whole deposit and Saudi Aramco, not selling for that price.

Another Peter Obi 2.0

Telling lies gives them orgasm

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by AntiChristian: 5:34am On Jan 26, 2023
Hmmm!

Another subsidy ?
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by shuttox: 5:34am On Jan 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He also promised to return us to the old National Anthem.

Only Asiwaju Bola Tinubu we love , know and pledge our votes for.
Can someone pls remind Tinubu that his APC is the one currently in charge of our fuel, naira etc.

So do we now say Tinubu is on the same page with us the opposition that APC have failed woefully and should not be rewarded with another term....??

🤣🤣🤫🤣🤣🤣

Or his campaign is deliberately avoiding the last 7½ yrs while purely focusing on Nigeria 1999 - 2015 🤷🤷🤷🤷

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by EmekaBlue(m): 5:35am On Jan 26, 2023
I just hope most of all these smaller parties one week to the election will tell their supporters to go for Obi especially Sowore! The North vote this time is divided so Obi is a good possibility this time

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by samiabigail: 5:35am On Jan 26, 2023
this is funny
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by AntiChristian: 5:35am On Jan 26, 2023
Hmmm!

Another subsidy ?

CV - former presidential aspirant!
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by Coolbreeze1988(m): 5:36am On Jan 26, 2023
#100 Ko, #1 ni. Please for the sake of our future let us go out massively with our PVC and vote for the right man for the Job.
Vote LP Vote ObiDatti
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by Classicalman(m): 5:37am On Jan 26, 2023
APC gas failed. Tinubu should resign

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by Ogaga87(m): 5:37am On Jan 26, 2023
Garuba please share your secret to Buhari

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by DaddyCash: 5:41am On Jan 26, 2023
He is deceiving himself.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by canalily(m): 5:42am On Jan 26, 2023
Whor is this guf
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by Goalnaldo(m): 5:45am On Jan 26, 2023
Are you a townhall different from balablu?? grin

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by MrBroke(m): 5:46am On Jan 26, 2023
And car N3500 abi? Unrealistic politicians

2 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by Divoc19(f): 5:54am On Jan 26, 2023
Na so. Even in 3 weeks.

It's rare for a candidate not anointed by an incumbent president to win election in any nation. That is why endorsements from the president is key to campaign.

We are all seeing what is happening....me I won't talk much because our youth are only following the crowd and not facts.

As much as we all love Obi, his chances are slim. Only matured mind can understand this.

I like politics because it is a game not a cooperation. When you know this you'll become less sentimental but more calculative not to throw your votes away and start complaining that the election was not free and fair.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by adioolayi(m): 5:55am On Jan 26, 2023
I don't know how Okinbaloye Seun of ChannelsTv handles this kind of interview without bursting into laughter live on air grin cheesy grin

The man was very funny grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by Toneypen247(m): 5:55am On Jan 26, 2023
Some things are not feasible.
Don't tell us that you will.....rather, tell us how you will do it.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by mactoni91(m): 5:57am On Jan 26, 2023
Yahoo boy

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by Father4all: 5:58am On Jan 26, 2023
Rubbish talk can he even have 20 votes grin

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:58am On Jan 26, 2023
This is absolutely impossible for now because the increment in crude oil prices is global so make he no use all this sakamanje for us

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by Megabig: 6:00am On Jan 26, 2023
adioolayi:
I don't know how Okinbaloye Seun of ChannelsTv handles this kind of interview without bursting into laughter live on air grin cheesy grin

The man was very funny grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

I laugh tire for the interview, the guy even said he will win the election, that they don’t do campaigns, they do house to house visit and convinced people, that Nigerians will be shocked,it was Comedy Central, he said he will change our money to coins to stop bribery so that anyone that takes money will have a bill of coins too heavy to carry, I laugh tire

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by Osidazz19: 6:01am On Jan 26, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Small interview,this one has started blabbing
Even Peter obi that is well educated and intellectual won't say this.
Please vote wisely, reject the evil and demonic Apc.

Well educated for where grin

Pls stop the joke...3rd class in Philosophy is well educated. Just because you went to school does not necessarily make you intelligent and smart.
Any dumb dumb can go through a University if you are determined and persistent in your goals.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 26, 2023
grin

You will put us in more debt, in other words..

Basically, what you are saying is that you would take money away from other things to subsidise fuel, leaving us with a deficit , which means more loans?

Okay, see you in Aso Rock. cheesy
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:05am On Jan 26, 2023
🤦‍♂️

Politicians are like debtors, they’ll promise but would never meet up when reality strikes

1 Like

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by LekkiG: 6:07am On Jan 26, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Are you a townhall different from balablu?? grin

You are very funny, am sure you won’t make heaven

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Says Aganga Is Either Ignorant Or Lying / BREAKING: Sade Is Dead, Set For Burial / Buhari's Evil Plan Against Southwest Exposed (Graphic pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.