Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu (8646 Views)

SDP Pres. Candidate, Adewole Adebayo Reacts To Allegation Of Drug Crime / DSS Gives NNPC, Oil Marketers 48 Hours To Make Fuel Available / WAEC Certificate: Pres. Candidate Sues INEC Over Non-disqualification Of Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by Doyou2019: 6:09am On Jan 26, 2023
chimpad:
Lol. Head dey pain this one! Na so the senior bulaba told us before him enter.

grin Nairalanders get bad mouth o.
Just imagine the poor man's kids and other relatives reading these vayolence-laden comments right now!
Most of una no go make heaven first-batch grin

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by rottennaija(m): 6:18am On Jan 26, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Small interview,this one has started blabbing
Even Peter obi that is well educated and intellectual won't say this.
Please vote wisely, reject the evil and demonic Apc.

PO is well educated but can't use his BSc in INEC form. How can a well educated person with BSc be filing SSCE in his INEC form?

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by shimolv: 6:18am On Jan 26, 2023
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by Illegal1(m): 6:19am On Jan 26, 2023
No nid to take dis one serious bcus dis nah "future impossible promise...

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by Slake1142: 6:29am On Jan 26, 2023
Yeye Man saying rubbish

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by afbstrategies: 6:30am On Jan 26, 2023
Well the good thing is that he has not yet promised to give Nigerians free fuel grin grin grin

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by dahmie2013: 6:47am On Jan 26, 2023
This one thinks oil is drugs...

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by membranus: 7:02am On Jan 26, 2023
Yinmu.
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by chimpad: 7:02am On Jan 26, 2023
Doyou2019:

Just imagine the poor man's kids and other relatives reading these vayolence-laden comments right now!

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by MeineMutter: 7:04am On Jan 26, 2023
coconutbag:
Wetin this one smoke?

Congo weed.

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by MeineMutter: 7:06am On Jan 26, 2023
Doyou2019:

grin grin At least dem names go dey supplementary list.

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by Okhuadams(m): 7:08am On Jan 26, 2023
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by charlizonto: 7:14am On Jan 26, 2023
Emilokan younger version..

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by yemzone(m): 7:41am On Jan 26, 2023
Megabig:

I laugh tire for the interview, the guy even said he will win the election, that they don’t do campaigns, they do house to house visit and convinced people, that Nigerians will be shocked,it was Comedy Central, he said he will change our money to coins to stop bribery so that anyone that takes money will have a bill of coins too heavy to carry, I laugh tire
I didn't watch it but I don laugh tire while reading this. 😂 😂
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by daygee12: 7:55am On Jan 26, 2023
Chiefwhip001:

Same as Obi, a person that will promise heaven on earth
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by AlanSugar(m): 8:05am On Jan 26, 2023
Yeah, like buhari was anointed by president Jonathan in 2015 in this same nation?
Abegi, nack me story!

Divoc19:
Na so. Even in 3 weeks.

It's rare for a candidate not anointed by an incumbent president to win election in any nation. That is why endorsements from the president is key to campaign.

We are all seeing what is happening....me I won't talk much because our youth are only following the crowd and not facts.

As much as we all love Obi, his chances are slim. Only matured mind can understand this.

I like politics because it is a game not a cooperation. When you know this you'll become less sentimental but more calculative not to throw your votes away and start complaining that the election was not free and fair.
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by sapele914(m): 8:05am On Jan 26, 2023
lonelydora:
Mtcheww!

We dey talk of animals wey get horns, snail too dey follow join queue.

Dan...my brother, statements like this shows you really think the Aso Rock is for kids. You are not in touch with the current global realities.

Vote Peter Obi, inugo!
Peter Obi Ipobian Bro from his sister ZLP sounds just like him.
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by chysam: 8:06am On Jan 26, 2023
Emmanuella00:
Dey play
No no no
He is not playing at all
Just that he won't get the votes because Nigerians are used to slavery

Truth is cost of petroleum products in Nigeria is man made and if corruption in this area is stopped,fuel could sell for even less

I hope you got my point
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by sapele914(m): 8:07am On Jan 26, 2023
Divoc19:
Na so. Even in 3 weeks.

It's rare for a candidate not anointed by an incumbent president to win election in any nation. That is why endorsements from the president is key to campaign.

We are all seeing what is happening....me I won't talk much because our youth are only following the crowd and not facts.

As much as we all love Obi, his chances are slim. Only matured mind can understand this.

I like politics because it is a game not a cooperation. When you know this you'll become less sentimental but more calculative not to throw your votes away and start complaining that the election was not free and fair.
Please leave the mumus that don’t know anything, after the general election they will come with APC rigged the election.

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by onyxo76(m): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2023
oh sharrraaaapppp, which 100 naira?
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by sapele914(m): 8:10am On Jan 26, 2023
onyxo76:
oh sharrraaaapppp, which 100 naira?
Initially, I thought that it was Peter Obi that made the statement? because this is the kind of nonsense rhetoric talk, that he is known for.
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 26, 2023
rottennaija:

PO is well educated but can't use his BSc in INEC form. How can a well educated person with BSc be filing SSCE in his INEC form?

INEC rules state that the minimum qualifications for presidency include at least SSCE certificate.

Sowore always uses his SSCE cert , even though he is educated up to masters level, to register for INEC elections as a presidential candidate.

One does not need to use one's higher qualification.
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 26, 2023
sapele914:
Initially, I thought that it was Peter Obi that made the statement? because this is the kind of nonsense rhetoric talk, that he is known for.

Obi, along with Tinubu and Atiku have said they will remove fuel subsides when in power...that means they are not going to take fuel to N100 should they win. ...as doing so would require increased spending on subsides.

Also a few of the other candidates have said the same thing. Anyanwu is the only one promising us castles in the skies
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by faoogoke(m): 8:18am On Jan 26, 2023
Is this not the former Labour Party chairman?

He has formed another party? Zenith Labour Party?

Na wa for this people.

Can they find useful things to engage themselves with?

Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by TheChameleon: 8:42am On Jan 26, 2023
Flat heads and stupid talk are 5 & 6
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by Princeton92(m): 8:43am On Jan 26, 2023
Would made a point if you said N10 but it's useless at N100 cause what's the difference bitch 😏
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by ahamonyeka(m): 8:45am On Jan 26, 2023
Na mouth you dey
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by Evergreen12345(f): 8:51am On Jan 26, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
He also promised to return us to the old National Anthem.

Only Asiwaju Bola Tinubu we love , know and pledge our votes for.

AMODA OGUNLERE will never rule
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by abobote: 8:55am On Jan 26, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
This man is well educated as well
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by 4labi1: 9:08am On Jan 26, 2023
This guy sounds like buhari I swear.....
Pls someone should ask him HOW biko? Which kind miracle.
Same as Mr agbado bola Ahmed tinubu said recruit 50 million youths into the army pls who would pay them and provide their needs.
Re: I’ll Make Fuel N100 In Six Months If Elected – ZLP Pres. Candidate Dan Nwanyanwu by cedricksly: 9:24am On Jan 26, 2023
naijabetlee:
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/01/ill-make-fuel-n100-in-six-months-if-elected-zlp-presidential-candidate-dan-nwanyanwu/amp/Aerial
lol ten even dey allow mad people dey run for presidential race.. This is the most thieving statement and most deceitful I have heard in all my life from a Presidential candidate from 2015 till date...

Oshiomhole - Death-Row Convicts Must Die / Deregulation Of The Downstream Oil Sector Is Illegal - Court / Godwin Emefiele: Don’t Panic; No Nigerian Bank Is Distressed