Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) (37325 Views)

Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) / Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (Photos) / Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by officialwdhtv: 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDdPos377rY

UK based Nigerian lady in search of where to do an abortion for her dog who she termed "an ashawo" 🤩

The end part is very funny😍Take a listen and happy viewing!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn4Ps1MJS6M/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by Jennyclay(f): 1:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
I have where I can take her dog for abortion. Let her come to Nigeria with her dog, there are many location here in Lagos.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by Namdeenero(m): 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hehehehe, I know the feeling. Imagine your rottweiler being pregnant for an American Eskimo dog grin cheesy

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by MITCHELL96: 1:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
I have where I can take her to do abortion. Let her come to Nigeria, there are many locations here in Lagos.

Why you no go know all those kind places? 😂

You even know reach the animal one 🙆‍♂️

104 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by ObaOfUyo: 2:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Why you no go know all those kind places? 😂😂

You even know reach the animal one 🙆‍♂️
Do well to ignore that user

Thank me later

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by Nathaniel33(m): 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
E don they wei I chop dog meat .I miss those aiyes for ikd..dog meat steady

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by MITCHELL96: 2:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
ObaOfUyo:

Do well to ignore that user

Thank me later

Lol, I will avoid her the way I avoid gays.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by siofra(f): 3:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bring it to Calabar grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2023
When a girl is refer to as a dog we all know what that means.

Now you lock up a dog with such high testosterone in your one room apartment.

She should better be careful before the dog goes aggressive one day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by obinna58(m): 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
I have where I can take her dog to for abortion. Let her come to Nigeria with her dog, there are many location here in Lagos.
Whaat?

Oh my gawd, very dangerous girl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by MasterShifu010(m): 8:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is hilarious ....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by officialwdhtv: 8:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
MasterShifu010:
🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is hilarious ....

Very hilarious but she is damn serious about it

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by koolaid87: 9:07pm On Jan 26, 2023
cool
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by Skyfornia(m): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Oh poor dog! 😳

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by IMASTEX: 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by Bonapart(m): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Japa miss road. Bunch of irrelevant people. Waste of space everywhere. Scumbs of the earth
Chacha ko Eke ni

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by seanwilliam(m): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
Like owner like dog

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by superCleanworks(m): 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
whats happening here?

why the dog com resemble BUNZO?
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by aycapri(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Wahalurrr
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by Melodydoctor: 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
I have where I can take her dog for abortion. Let her come to Nigeria with her dog, there are many location here in Lagos.
Calabar comes to mind grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by Earlystar698(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
They should deport the lady for causing nuisance cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
Who impregnated the dog

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by Sunnyski: 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
The future is female with Tulumbu as their president. 😂

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by ERockson: 9:09pm On Jan 26, 2023
angry
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by snipernigga(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ask for Okon dog meat peppersoup joint at opposite Emirates Stadium gate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by Moh247: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
sad

Women no nice atall... She be done they reason extra bill ontop puppy

Am sure a guy is somewhere taken care of her needs but to reciprocate to a dog na war

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by Ara21(f): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Do they do abortion for dogs again
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by ERockson: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Dogs use to take after their owner's character. This lady should stop embarrassing herself

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Give the dog well water

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by MuMuOnBail: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
na wa ooo

The way our brethren abroad seek attention is very alarming.

What is google Map or the internet meant for?

How do people feel comfortable making such video, exposing their stupidity?

I have very very few pictures of all my travels abroad.

Because it is not necessary

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof / See 'Soldier' Butterfly I Saw In My House / Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.