Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,172 members, 7,849,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) (37357 Views)

Nigerian Man Throws Birthday Party For Pet Dog (video) / Nigerian Lady Punishes Her Dog For Chewing Her Iphone (Photos) / Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by premierlead: 12:00am On Jan 27, 2023
ahnie knows in this midnight cos that's what she knows to do best on herself whenever she over knack dick

That dog and ahnie are the same in character regarding fucķ
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 27, 2023
To Command Power You Must Have This

Apostle Joshua Selman

Listen And Learn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEwt8NVF7Y
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 1:57am On Jan 27, 2023
Dogs wey no get discipline na them dey carry belle for ekuke. Dogs family planning hospitals full Calabar streets, abeg send her come home.
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:30am On Jan 27, 2023
Bonapart:
Japa miss road. Bunch of irrelevant people. Waste of space everywhere. Scumbs of the earth
Chacha ko Eke ni

That's such a mean thing for you to say
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by iamsolasoul(f): 2:45am On Jan 27, 2023
If you carry , carry , carry am well (Warri music)
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by okuta007: 4:39am On Jan 27, 2023
clockwisereport:

U dey listen to the girl?

She carry the dog go vet and they confirmed she was pregnant. She ought to have asked the vets to abort the puppies. But she landed on the internet seeking for who go help her do abortion for the dog. Chacha eke ko ini edo ni

She just want use style tell us say she dey UK.

no worry animal rights organizations go soon descend on her grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by byteem: 5:49am On Jan 27, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
When a girl is refer to as a dog we all know what that means.

Now you lock up a dog with such high testosterone in your one room apartment.

She should better be careful before the dog goes aggressive one day.

Try dey use that ur brain naaa the dog na female dog .. she no get totesterone even male dogs no dey get totesterone that one na for male humans

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by Spidermon: 6:18am On Jan 27, 2023
The vet wey detect the dog’s pregnancy no fit run am??
Abi na to just see something talk for tik tok?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by Spidermon: 6:21am On Jan 27, 2023
byteem:

Try dey use that ur brain naaa the dog na female dog .. she no get totesterone even male dogs no dey get totesterone that one na for male humans

Testosterone is present in all male and female mammals to a lesser extent. That includes dogs.
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by Elkash01(m): 6:25am On Jan 27, 2023
Chow chow 😎
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by emetisuccess(m): 7:12am On Jan 27, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by icejoel(m): 7:32am On Jan 27, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by clevybrown(m): 8:40am On Jan 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
I have where I can take her dog for abortion. Let her come to Nigeria with her dog, there are many location here in Lagos.
Cheap attention seeker....
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by faceLAGOS: 8:53am On Jan 27, 2023
Since the dog of the guy you were talking to got her pregnant, allow the guy too to climb you & probably get you pregnant too.

Then you become closely knitted family.

Beech!
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by koby86: 9:22am On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=Acupoturad post=120408552][/quote]

No direct link to the video
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by LordHarrizona(m): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2023
😂
I am talking to you, you turning your back!
2seconds was all it took for the action to begin 😎
She can’t have anyhow pikin.
Left me in the mud 🤣😂
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by Bearfruit(f): 12:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
Mad people plenty 4 dat UK sha
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by koby86: 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Acupoturad:

Search it on YouTube for the video

Alright man, Thank you
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by deebrain(m): 3:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
Infact, case closed.

Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by dreu2fine(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
officialwdhtv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDdPos377rY

UK based Nigerian lady in search of where to do an abortion for her dog who she termed "an ashawo" 🤩

The end part is very funny😍Take a listen and happy viewing!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cn4Ps1MJS6M/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
If you can do abortion for dogs that means you have done it many times to your self
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by SodiumValproate: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
Jennyclay:
I have where I can take her dog for abortion. Let her come to Nigeria with her dog, there are many location here in Lagos.
We know you. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady In UK Searches For Where To Do An Abortion For Her Dog (Video) by neyopompin2023: 6:39am On May 07, 2023
Hmmm, a clear example of "money miss road" but he has the right to spend his money.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See 'Soldier' Butterfly I Saw In My House / Tonykabaka Gets Himself A Chimpanzee, Named Him Prof / Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.