Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (178705 Views)

Poll: Who?

Beyonce: 39% (100 votes)
Kelly Rowland: 60% (153 votes)
This poll has ended

Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland: Who Looked Prettier While Pregnant? / The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" / There Is A New Nollywood Film Called Beyonce Vs Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by 9ja4eva: 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2007
Kelly Rowland
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by eudio(f): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2007
kelly and beyonce are very beautiful ladies.

beyonce has a very beautiful shape,but i prefer kelly.
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by shayla(f): 4:04pm On Jan 05, 2008
Pls!!!! I don't think there's any contest  - kelly comes up trumps everytime  , if your into natural'ness that is -

a beautiful face
beautiful voice, & not to mention a natural figure too,  perhaps a little skinny but that's show business , isnt it.

don't get me wrong beyonce is def saying 1!!! but kelly takes the prize smiley
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by seunrere: 12:23pm On Jan 08, 2008
ma gurl kelly is simply hot,she looks and sounds reserved,like someone u could take home to mama,but bee wants to be everywhere at d same time,heard d main reason she nd jay aint hooked is cos she gat bad halitosis(mouth odour)and jay says until she gets rid of it no hooking up,woh,that hurts.
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by segunpc(m): 1:26pm On Jan 09, 2008
both beyonce and kelly r tight but i think beyonce is d one i am more down with cos i don't know y i just love her. shikena!
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by kenypumpin: 1:41am On Jan 26, 2008
well, i think kelly rocks, she has the right qualities and also has a natural shape. might go on diet but not a bad one. Dont get me wrong- beyunce is a sweet niblet but goddamit she is on yoyo diet , she is killing herself, she cant eat anything she wants. Dotors even said her diet is dangerous, 4 me kelly is very 2 much.
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by Shokoloko(f): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2008
beyonce is hotter than kelly any day but i'd choose kelly here.
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by mustange(m): 10:22pm On Mar 02, 2008
it has to be beyonce for me!! everything she does i just love!!if it werent for her kelly and michelle would be shit just like artist like cassie. in that photo beyonce is way sexier than kelly!!!! beyonce forever!!
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by londoner: 12:22pm On Mar 03, 2008
Rumour has it, kelly is about to do a nude spread for playboy. I'm hoping this isn't true,
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by francegal: 6:39pm On Mar 13, 2008
kelly is the bomb and forever will be the bomb go kelly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by sexycarame: 5:47pm On Mar 20, 2008
OMG are y'all serious how can u compare jlo to fantasia.
Kelly aint no mutha fucking way good looking oh hell no.
Thank God for money do u know what kelly would look like without all the nose surgery she has done.
to me when u do surgery there is nothing natural about u.
I would row with my girl B, no offense to dark skin ladies, but u hardly see a pretty one.
Kelly got a breast implant how is that natural
And if kelly was hot she would sell records.(that's just the fact)

If this is what you call pretty, then fantasia is a queen. this broad is ugly and her teeth gotta go. Like i said money does change people.
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by sexycarame: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2008
and the reason why u say kelly comes up trump all the time is that she is too ugly to let her self go like that, an ugly woman would always be at her guard in looks duh.

even michelle fine pass am

Pls take note people next time the comparison should be Beyonce Vs Alicia Keys
                       or

Kelly rowland Vs fantasia
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by londoner: 6:18pm On Mar 20, 2008
No way, Kelly is much prettier than fantasia. Kelly and Brandy would be a better comparison, or kelly and chilli from TLC.

Kels is not natural IMO, you cant claim natural after implants and a nose job and a lip procedure. She has a beautiful smile though, now that she does have over Beyonce.
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by sexycarame: 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2008
londoner:

No way, Kelly is much prettier than fantasia. Kelly and Brandy would be a better comparison, or kelly and chilli from TLC.

Kels is not natural IMO, you can't claim natural after implants and a nose job and a lip procedure. She has a beautiful smile though, now that she does have over Beyonce.

yeah i am just saying like why would someone in thier right frame of mind compaye bee to kels, that's retarded.

Thanks pls explain what natural means to people.

I havent heard of any surgery beyonce has done, but kels has had her lip, nose and boobs done and still not a dime piece.
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by FELORE(f): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2008
kelly rowland, for real, shes prettier than beyonce, seriously.lol :p

Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by miket: 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2008
I don't know how there cant be a comparison bettween beyonce and kelly, beyonce in my opinion has so much more talent better looks etc then kelly. But thats just my opinion. If i had to pick id go see beyonce perform over kelly. Right now i just got some madonna tickets so pretty excited.
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 30, 2008
miket:

I don't know how there can't be a comparison bettween beyonce and kelly, beyonce in my opinion has so much more talent better looks etc then kelly. But thats just my opinion. If i had to pick id go see beyonce perform over kelly. Right now i just got some madonna tickets so pretty excited.

Who cares!
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by londoner: 5:12pm On Jul 30, 2008
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 30, 2008
@ londoner

She looks old in that pic!
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by londoner: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2008
Michelin, I think that was the idea of the shoot/clothing/hair. Its looks like they were going for a more refined/mature look.

Thats beside the point though, she looks beautiful IMO.
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by dyabman(m): 10:34am On Jul 31, 2008
Beyonce all the wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by dyabman(m): 10:40am On Jul 31, 2008
BEYONCE IS bleeping PRETTY AND AND , I DONT JUST KNOW WHAT KIND OF HUMAN BEING SHE IS , SOOOOOO PRETTY , IM REALLY FALLING FOR HER, LOOK GUYZ SHES HOT ANYTIME ANYDAY ANYWHERE. SINGING,ACTING, DANCING AND SO MANY THINGS, SHE GOT THE ACTION IN HER. SHE JUST PRETTY AWESOME, Bleep DEM ALL BEYONCES CONTESTANT,
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2008
dyabman:

BEYONCE IS bleeping PRETTY AND AND , I DONT JUST KNOW WHAT KIND OF HUMAN BEING SHE IS , SOOOOOO PRETTY , IM REALLY FALLING FOR HER, LOOK GUYZ SHES HOT ANYTIME ANYDAY ANYWHERE. SINGING,ACTING, DANCING AND SO MANY THINGS, SHE GOT THE ACTION IN HER. SHE JUST PRETTY AWESOME, Bleep DEM ALL BEYONCES CONTESTANT,
wow u are a die hard fan
of her grin
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by dyabman(m): 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2008
rokiatu:

wow u are a die hard fan
of her grin

yes now and i hate it when people are just blind and they reason like someone staying at the other side of the atlantic.

I love you Beyonce !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by nekasin: 11:23pm On Sep 05, 2008
u guyz hu say kelly dont know good thing,even wen its rit under ur nose.kelly is actually beyounce wannabe.Duh!
go b.wait is beyounce pregs.
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by sima(f): 12:28am On Sep 06, 2008
am goin wit kelly rowland
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by middienola: 2:37am On Sep 08, 2008
kelly for me. beyonce is damn fake.
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by catalincia: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2008
chei ona get disease of the eye, nobody can compare my beyonce to any other person
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by suze(f): 12:52pm On Oct 17, 2008
why do people keep saying kelly rowland is quiet, wife mqterial and all that. But she has posed nude for playboy magazine before and i dont think beyonce would even think of doing that
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by ujbabe: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2008
is kelly got the hottest skin! kelly dear bravo!!!!!!!! kiss
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by sammyjl(f): 9:05am On Nov 07, 2008
Kelly Rowland
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by sexyLeamon(f): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2008
I prefer Kelly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter? / Moyo Lawal Leaked Sex Tape: Actress Reacts / Latest Celebrities Gossips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.