Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,125 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (178791 Views)

Poll: Who?

Beyonce: 39% (100 votes)
Kelly Rowland: 60% (153 votes)
This poll has ended

Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland: Who Looked Prettier While Pregnant? / The Matter Of "Beyonce" Vs "Mrs Carter" / There Is A New Nollywood Film Called Beyonce Vs Rihanna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by sade511(f): 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2006
Their both real pretty and like babymine said beauty is in the eyes of its beholder.
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by tipsy289(m): 8:21pm On Apr 26, 2006
Both are beautiful and talented ladies.The view we usually have is that Beyonce is like the boss,more of a Diva and Kelly is not.Dont hate on Beyonce,yall know she's that all in one girl.
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by eveseh(f): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2006
tipsy289:

Both are beautiful and talented ladies.The view we usually have is that Beyonce is like the boss,more of a Diva and Kelly is not.Dont hate on Beyonce,yall know she's that all in one girl.

spell me that tipsy,kelly is pretty than beyonce
beyonce wanna act in everything the best
she wanna be perfect in everything and in this world no one's pretty
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by beyunce(f): 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2006
eveseh:

spell me that tipsy,kelly is pretty than beyonce
beyonce want to act in everything the best
she want to be perfect in everything and in this world no one's pretty

abeg thats not true. paparazzi better pass u abeg.
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by eveseh(f): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2006
beyunce:

abeg thats not true. paparazzi better pass u abeg.

amd how do you mean,?
pls explain i dont understand

i know u like beyonce but i have the right to say what i want,

ok
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by beyunce(f): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2006
eveseh:

amd how do you mean,?
please explain i don't understand

i know u like beyonce but i have the right to say what i want,

ok

and who told u i dont like kelly.
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by eveseh(f): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2006
beyunce:

and who told u i don't like kelly.

from ur way of talking u can know shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by beyunce(f): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2006
funny.really funny.
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by eveseh(f): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2006
beyunce:

funny.really funny.

and what's funny? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by gem87(f): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2006
guys pls stop d fighting, we r here arguin abt 2 women dat are friends and do not even bother abt who's hotter.
they r childhood friends and they'r both makin their marks in both music and film rspectively
beauty is in d eye of the beholder and one man's meat is another man's poison ryt?
so i like kelly but beyonce more, wht's there to fight abt?
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by beyunce(f): 9:50pm On Apr 27, 2006
eveseh:

from your way of talking u can know shocked shocked shocked

lol.
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by beyunce(f): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2006
eveseh:

from your way of talking u can know shocked shocked shocked

lol. and how am i talking. thats really funny.
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by Rhodalyn(f): 9:51pm On Apr 27, 2006
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by hotangel2(f): 10:53pm On Apr 27, 2006
Kelly rowland!
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by babymine(f): 2:31pm On Apr 28, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by Z4M4eva(f): 11:10am On May 13, 2006
Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland : Kelly Rowland !!
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by beyunce(f): 8:24am On May 15, 2006
Beyonce
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by gem87(f): 8:40pm On May 15, 2006
y'all r just hatin on lady B, if i had my way i wld say u're jealous the ladies i mean cuz u cnt be like her even if u tries
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by Modups1(f): 3:35pm On May 19, 2006
i am basing this judgement on their solo albums, for me i choose kelly.
i just love dat album and i can play it all day, whereas beyonce's own was just there. can actually pick the songs that were all dat, was surprised she won so many awards for dat effort though.
do you guys remember "stole" by kelly? a luvly touching song

like someone said, beyonce has this star like quality so she really stands out better than her other singing buddies.

and another thing, she is really playing up dis her bootilicous body thing. it has worked for her thus far
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by henry007(m): 9:32pm On May 21, 2006
Facialy, its kelly, performance,its Beyonce. Try to understand y
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by ciaragirl(f): 11:34pm On Jun 04, 2006
kell rowland
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by NatashaG: 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2006
I think that KELLY ROWLAND is prettier because on these reasons

Beyonce is too fake and glam up for my taste. Her hair is a massive long mess of fake, bleached out  dyed hair. I don't think we have ever see her REAL hair, where else Kelly I do believe I have. Beyonce wears god too much make -up i can barely stand eyeliner  let alone an entire table full of make-up, trust me, there was a special on Star were they talked to one of Destiny's Childs make-up artists, Beyonce's table was twice  as big probably more than Kelly's. It left me thinking what her face really looks like. Beyonce wears so much glam it's ridiculous. I mean she is always were the flashest, eye catching material, fabrics, and clothing. She constantly wants to be the center of attention. She is always in shiny, blinding bling, whether it is on her clothes or neck or ears. I mean did you see those oversized Doritos earings. Beyonce also has some work done, look at her nose at th beginning and now, her stomach, and her breast, thighs, arms, cheeks ,jaw , i have family friend that is a plastic surgeon and he told me so. he can tell i showed him two pics

I especially don't like her personality. She lies and contradicts herself too much. Ex. She is always talking about how she thinks her other DC band members as sisters. Reports from former band members (L AND L) the other girls we treated differently from Beyonce. The other girls couldn't dye their hair blonde because that was Beyonces "look", but was supposely ok that there were mutiple girls with brown and red hair though. It was reported that when it came time for award show Beyonce's mom who is their hair stylist would do and spend all the time on Beyonces weave and then rush the other girls hair, so the other never looked as good. If I were Beyonce and i saw my friend being treated this way i would be furious, or at least say something in their defense. Beyonce constantly claiming that everyone was treated fairly and that they all got equal chances, but in the third album beyonce sing the entire thing, she said this on much music and then they played their new hit Say My Name, beyoncee sung the whole thing, and the video was like this Beyonce, then group then beyonce then group, though the entire thing, maybe second lasting glances at th others if their lucky. If there is a song were all of thm get parts then beyonce feels the need to scream above the rest, example , Cater 2 u. She is always trying to give off this good church girl image when she's the wearing skimpy clothing shaking her ass for the whole world, you may say that she is just entertaining but there are other ways of entertaining, remember a stripper is an entertainer too. She is the one who sings lead on Nasty Girls, and yet she is the one who is the least dress of both the girls. Beyonce is always talking about how she is soo humble and modest, but on the th 3 or 2 album of DC she felt the need to clearly state that i wrote 11 of the 14 songs, which isn't even true most of th songs were covers by someone else!. She comes off calling herself and artist, but her biggest hit Crazy in Love was a remake of a 1970's song call something totally different. Other songs faked by her Baby Boy, Naughty Girl, Check on it ( IF YOU ACTUALLY LISTENED TO THE SONG YOU CAN TELL THAT IS WAS KELLY singing the SECOND VERSE.) she stole that song from DC, and since you didn't notice that proves that the other girls act as back up singers. if i were kelly i be pissed. Plus Miss Knowles people who are humble and modest wouldn't say there humble and modest because it is part of being humble and modest. Beyonce also lipsings (music awards ) but we were too busy watching her jelly jiggle to notice.

Kelly on the other hand is very quiet she don't carve the spotlight and def. wouldn't do anything to get it like B. She has this realness about her that makes her feel so human, she seems approachable and kind. If you went to get her autograph at the mall or something sh would smile and have a nice chat with u, while Beyonce seems like she would go for the do you know who i am? type. Even with red highlights kelly has this naturalist about her that make her so agreeable, she seems like the type that you could curl up with and talk to and she would laugh at your corny jokes, and tell you your funny. Plus she has a musical talent, un like the people in the music industry she didn't make a song about love or sex, but about teen pressure and teen death and suicide and how their lives were stolen and how we will never know (what they could have been). She thinks outside the box and its a TRUE artist. She dont try as hard a Beyonce (ie naught girl, what was with all the sex noises)  to be sexy she just is.

I don't know beyonce but i read between the lines to get to know her, and i don't like what i see. I'm not saying i know know her but i can see through her speech coaching to get a glance at what she might really be like. ANd for those people who call me hater i can have an opinion which doesnt have to be favourable one you knowm, without  having to hate, i have reasons to dislike her, if i gave you no reason then shot me in the ass,  and to all those that call me jealous, i would say that i just clearly stated that  i don't like her , her hair , her style or how she cares herself. Beyonce can kept her fake blonde weave, make-up collection, gym trainer, personal chef, dietian, plastic surgeon all her awful family because i don't want it! I am jealous of kelly though, she is just soooooo gorgeous.
i'd die to look like her
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by desiree(f): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2006
You don't even need to be a brain surgeon to know that Beyonce has got it BIG---Talent, looks, Style and Personality. She has recognition from various industries under her belt, fashion, modeling, music, acting-- you name it!!!

None of us know her personally, so we can't tell if she is a bitch or not, she doesn't come across that way to me though.
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by gem87(f): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2006
my point exactly, people hate on her cuz she's made it, they're all jealous, she's got more personality dan kelly
kelly shlda done modellin instead of singing
simple n short!!!
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by NatashaG: 4:56am On Jun 30, 2006
i don't get u
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by gem87(f): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2006
u mean me?

cuz wht i'm sayin is kelly shlda looked 4 bck up and modellin is d thing 4 her
wiv her figure n all
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by cheekee(f): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2006
kelly kiss kiss kiss
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by NatashaG: 2:02am On Jul 01, 2006
oh wink thanks
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by Nella(f): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2006
Kelly gat ma vote, Beyonce is gud but Kelly gat it all!=)=)<3
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by kellorah: 4:59am On Jul 10, 2006
kelly so rocks!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by missblige(f): 9:53am On Jul 10, 2006
of course Beyonce smiley
Re: Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland by nwakilo: 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2006
ahha una know say na boyonce win am even though kelly fin pass am
but she no make waves reach am boyounce na u biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wizkid's girlfriend VS Davido's girlfriend who is Hotter? / Moyo Lawal Leaked Sex Tape: Actress Reacts / Latest Celebrities Gossips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.