Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,644 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:46 PM

Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market (23815 Views)

States With Most PVC Holders, How Major Candidates Will Perform There. Analysis / Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by kiddkash(m): 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Erin won Bo wa di ekun

Ibo n Fi Ori oka omu

After a war that left many dead, starved.
Their properties sized and got only 20 pounds.
Just 40 plus years see what they have made themselves into. It is a thing to beholden. Why our people are wielding sledge pipes drinking and smoking as early as 4 am.
Aren't you ashamed for our people?
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by olumide4christ: 8:59pm On Jan 26, 2023
Karleb:
The best you can do is encourage people to collect their PVCs and vote for, not Obi, Tinubu or Atiku. But the candidate of their choice.

It's why we call it democracy.

Unfortunately, these people don't understand what democracy is all about.

Just think for once if 1 of these people stopping people from entering Alaba market because of PVC, or those supporting their actions in this thread was in Buhari's position these past 8 years, with all the insults that he has received?

What would they have done in response to the insults? Thousands of Nigerians would have been in jail by now for simply speaking against their activities and ideologies.

The level of hypocrisy and fascism is on another level!

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by olumide4christ: 9:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
gabbytabby:
This is civil disobedience were people take laws into their hands. While people should be encouraged to collect their PVC, they do not have the right to restrict people's movement in this way.

Well, that seems to be the 'NEW ERA' that their Peter Obi is bringing to Nigeria if he wins! NEW ERA of DICTATORCRACY and not, DEMOCRACY!

I pray Nigerians vote wisely!

2 Likes

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by morakakin(m): 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
But is it a most ro vote? To be honest I think if we really want change,nobody should vote for anybody then they will take us seriously.

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Zeezenho: 9:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
Not voting in some countries is a federal felony that can land you huge fines and denials to social benefits even atimes jail terms.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by 9gerian: 9:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
Very bold statements you made there. I bet it made you feel good. Some of your ancestors (including Azikiwe) expressed stronger sentiments and felt good about it not too long ago.

Good thing you guys are deliberate and loud about your utmost aspirations.

Let no one cry victimization if and when your disdain for your hosts backfires like all other inordinate pursuits by some of your people.

All the major Nigerian problems being nursed till date- civil war (Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna), no referendum (Nnamdi Azikiwe), no resource control/restructuring (General Aguiyi Ironsi), were all orchestrated by your people (Igbos) for self serving reasons up until the tides eventually turned and the hunter became the hunted. We are all witnesses to how that panned out and how it is currently going today.

Continue to have inordinate ambitions because that’s obviously what makes you feel good as a people. History has this noted for posterity.

Mystic216:

No wahala
I’m not talking about all over the world
Igbos are doing what is call a modern colonization to Yorubas
We are gradually taking over your streets and changing it to our names or I should show you evidence tomorrow
We will own all your streets, buy your ancestral lands and give you conditions on how to be living in your own lands and you people can’t do more than a dead rat

Focus more on Aso rock
We are more interested in buying your region
Phoolish tribe be forming educated and wise

Igbos will play film for all of you in few years to come
Be fooling around

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by spencekat(m): 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Not a way to go about it .
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Realrealfact: 9:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Pls remove this. It's making me feel somehow already. Never again would I vote apc. I spent a whole day today at petrol station all because I wanted to buy fuel at 185 naira .

Here, you spend two days trying to buy at 280
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
What an effrontery from Igbo people angry

Can you imagine this kind of got angry

3 Likes

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
You'll still learn in a very HARD way again.

Nigerians will deal with you altogether again. Just conriz
kiddkash:

After a war that left many dead, starved.
Their properties sized and got only 20 pounds.
Just 40 plus years see what they have made themselves into. It is a thing to beholden. Why our people are wielding sledge pipes drinking and smoking as early as 4 am.
Aren't you ashamed for our people?

2 Likes

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by fortunejum: 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
Ok

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by kiddkash(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
TheNiceGuy:
You'll still learn in a very HARD way again.

Nigerians will deal with you altogether again. Just conriz
What is to be done about our people wielding sledge pipes all over the roads. Or are you happy about our people wasting their lives?
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Mystic216: 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
9gerian:
Very bold statements you made there. I bet it made you feel good. Some of your ancestors (including Azikiwe) expressed stronger sentiments and felt good about it not too long ago.

Good thing you guys are deliberate and loud about your utmost aspirations.

Let no one cry victimization if and when your disdain for your hosts backfires like all other inordinate pursuits by some of your people.

All the major Nigerian problems being nursed till date- civil war (Major Emmanuel Ifeajuna), no referendum (Nnamdi Azikiwe), no resource control/restructuring (General Aguiyi Ironsi), were all orchestrated by your people (Igbos) for self serving reasons up until the tides eventually turned and the hunter became the hunted. We are all witnesses to how that panned out and how it is currently going today.

Continue to have inordinate ambitions because that’s obviously what makes you feel good as a people. History has this noted for posterity.

Now you feel good ?
You can rest
Keep hoarding history and vying for Aso Rock
We will colonize you all, we are not in a hurry but we will
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Mystic216: 9:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
HardMirror:
just look at this tribalist. Hate has eaten your common sense.
Yoruba boy is calling someone a tribalist?😂😂 Irony of life
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Mystic216: 9:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sammyblacky87:
This Country no get problem, the only is that Mumu too many for the country and you're one of them.
According to you
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Mystic216: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Is it right ?
Absolutely
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by VERDA: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
ERockson:
Rubbish! This IPOB has carried their fanatism to Tinubu backyard

Shut up oga, suffer no dey taya Una??
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by SnoppyG: 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
This is wrong, this might get out of hand. everyone can not get this PVC at this moment. you need encouragement not enforcement because getting PVC doesn't guarantee ones voting during election period
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by ERockson: 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
VERDA:

Shut up oga, suffer no dey taya Una??
Meaning? Which of the candidate can put and an end to the suffers? Who is the tested and trusted among them. Voting is not a most
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by VERDA: 10:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
ERockson:
Meaning? Which of the candidate can put and an end to the suffers? Who is the tested and trusted among them. Voting is not a most

Meaning an old, sickly,evil and highly corrupt politician will not rule this country however you guys try to white wash him, na so Una make silly noise on top Buhari, this same nonsense party brought this country to its knees.

Wicked people are still supporting the party to continue presiding over the rape, kidnap and ransacking of entire communities.

God will not allow your evil plans work, we dey wait for election day.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Tektronics12: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
You know Alaba has been Closed Since Last Year..?
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by HardMirror(m): 10:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mystic216:

Yoruba boy is calling someone a tribalist?😂😂 Irony of life
you are really a tribalist. So because i am a yoruba person that makes me a tribalist please go through all my comments here and show me where i ever insulted any tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Diligent1(f): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Agadinaagwuofe:
Very very good. True to God I support cane to be introduced to fools and charlatans who don't want to get there PVC, we can't continue like this, Idiots must be put into check lest their foolishness drive us into quagmire. Anything to do to force people to get PVC is supported even if it entails using koboko, I support it
This is why they will not allow ibos to be president because you people are too aggressive.

3 Likes

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by maasoap(m): 10:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Oga sense is very far from you.

You're complaining of bad govt. Yet you didn't want to collect your PVC and vote?

So, buyers that come from far places are also expected to be going around with their PVCs too? I think you need that sense more than any other person.
Secondly, if you want to vote out bad government, must you tramp upon the rights of others? Must you turn Nigeria into a lawless nation?
Can you force anyone to collect PVC? If you manage to do that, can you force them to come out and vote on the days of elections?

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Cromagnon: 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
MITCHELL96:
I love this movement.

They should also screen out those people (Urchins) that have PVC and want to vote a bat 🦇 as president.

They should not be allowed too.

When it gets worst, they'll follow and shout "Our leaders are evil/wicked/bad" but you have the most fundamental and powerful tool when it comes to election which is your PVC to vote them out and make a change.
how you keep this Egbert when bat boots screen you from voting with machete. Ẹ de sweet una now but wen ẹ happen na tears everywhere

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by maasoap(m): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
VERDA:

Meaning an old, sickly,evil and highly corrupt politician will not rule this country however you guys try to white wash him, na so Una make silly noise on top Buhari, this same nonsense party brought this country to its knees.

Wicked people are still supporting the party to continue presiding over the rape, kidnap and ransacking of entire communities.

God will not allow your evil plans work, we dey wait for election day.

You rant so tey, you forgot to answer the question.

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Julliet1122: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
ecolime:
The masses have woken up.

All structures pulling Nigeria back must be demolished next month.

Where is Nnamdi Kanu and Simeon Ekpa picture Omo you deserve to be deported back to the potopoto town you came from

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Cromagnon: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2023
POVoice:
NIGERIANs are finally awake.

This election go shock alot of people.

That sleeping 93million voters fit turn up oo.
shishi nnì go happen. Láéláé lagoon treatment

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Mystic216: 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2023
HardMirror:
you are really a tribalist. So because i am a yoruba person that makes me a tribalist please go through all my comments here and show me where i ever insulted any tribe.
I’m not a tribalist bro
That guy started the whole rubbish
My apologies
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Alliswell248: 10:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
Not in support of this.....
The government should stop this extremists.
You can't deny people of their rights.

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by ddray29: 10:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Erin won Bo wa di ekun

Ibo n Fi Ori oka omu

Lol,so in this 21st century you think there's difference between ibo and other tribes? Seek God..
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Padipadi: 10:35pm On Jan 26, 2023
Shikini:

Rubbish
Are you referring to me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

INEC Sacks Two For Denying Non-Indigenes PVC Collection In Lagos / Reasons To Prove Goodluck Jonathan’s Administration Was A Waste – APC / G-70 Reps To Femi Gbajabiamila: Meet Our Terms Or Face Legal Action,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.