Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,440 members, 7,853,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market (23825 Views)

States With Most PVC Holders, How Major Candidates Will Perform There. Analysis / Anambra Monarchs Blocked From Meeting President Buhari / Unoma Akpabio Blocked From Receiving Aisha Buhari At Akwa Ibom Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by kamalbob(m): 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
No wonder they are calling yoruba cowards. Let them try this nonsense in Kano. They won't even think of doing it let alone trying it. We would have send them back to where they come from, maybe in one piece if they are lucky. I love my people because we don't tolerate nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fujiyama: 8:08pm On Jan 26, 2023
MITCHELL96:
1. Why don't you have a PVC? (Don't tell me you're not up to 18 years old)

2. If we don't get it right this time, when will we?

3. Don't you know millions are suffering from someone else's mistake? (Especially when it comes to politics/elections)

Now, consider these things and tell me why these people shouldn't close the gate and enforce people to get their PVCs, abi you think say suffer wey no dey touch you no dey touch another person? 😏

^^^
You are well within your free speech rights to ask your fellow Nigerians questions 1 to 3. Nobody has the right however, to take the actions mentioned in your last sentence. Nobody!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by gabbytabby: 8:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
This is civil disobedience were people take laws into their hands. While people should be encouraged to collect their PVC, they do not have the right to restrict people's movement in this way.

MITCHELL96:
I love this movement.

They should also screen out those people (Urchins) that have PVC and want to vote a bat πŸ¦‡ as president.

They should not be allowed too.

When it gets worst, they'll follow and shout "Our leaders are evil/wicked/bad" but you have the most fundamental and powerful tool when it comes to election which is your PVC to vote them out and make a change.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Karleb(m): 8:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
MITCHELL96:

I know and I understand your point.

But when people (Nigerians) don't want to coperate, it gives birth to orders like this.

It's absolutely wrong.

Best way to go about it is to do business with them and then encourage them to get their PVCs and tell them to vote wisely or vote for your candidate.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Resonance2019: 8:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
famouscargo4u:
This is total rubbish.
What makes is rubish?
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by ASAPFERG: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2023
sammirano:
See the nonsense sanwo olu is allowing in lagos.jagabam is coming to correct these nonsense
sanwo old dey fvck up some times ..
I trust fashola, if na him, by now he for don lock the market and ready some flatheadds to be repatriated to afghaneastern

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Sleekfingers: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2023
If it is the other way round ....they will start crying like hyena......

Awon confused people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Sleekfingers: 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mystic216:

It’s Alaba international
Go and sue them to court so you will know since how many weeks they’ve been announcing this

Is it right ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Cforchuks: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
When you force them to get PVC on the day of election you will also go to their different home and drag them out to vote.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fujiyama: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Crying more than the bereaved, go and get your PVC or gettat.

We can't keep shouting 'oh our leaders are bad' when buffoons like you sit down and do not nothing, while the worst of them manipulate the system to perpetuate themselves in power, leaving the common Nigerian hapless and vulnerable to poverty and terroristic economic policies.

Drastic situations need drastic measures. And this is the time for all evil rulers choking this country to death to come out and dance surugede, while we watch their waists break.

Your PVC or you are a waste of useful space. Period

^^^
You are wrong, plain and simple.

This kind of strong arm tactics has to stop or the consequences could be dire. Those people locked out of that market have rights too.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by owem19(m): 8:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Shege baba
famouscargo4u:
This is total rubbish.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by eburuu: 8:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
Test there imo lga chairman was kill like ram

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Fujiyama: 8:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
Some hypocrites are on this thread acting all sanctimonious. Yet they were jubilating when armed thugs ran Funke Akindele out of town a few days ago. Her crime? Campaigning in some markets within the metropolis - markets considered to be APC strongholds.

Rubbish should be condemned regardless of who does it.

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by plaindealer: 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Just imagine, if you don't PVC, you cannot worship God.

These people are madder than mad..even animals get better sense than these crude and barbaric people.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by HardMirror(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
Karleb:
The best you can do is encourage people to collect their PVCs and vote for, not Obi, Tinubu or Atiku. But the candidate of their choice.

It's why we call it democracy.
bless you bro. The fact people are applauding this tyranny shows that the so called obi supporters are not sane themselve.

5 Likes

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Goke7: 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
ASAPFERG:
sanwo old dey fvck up some times ..
I trust fashola, if na him, by now he for don lock the market and ready some flatheadds to be repatriated to afghaneastern

Fashola na man honestly, that's why they hate him so much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by CutSoap(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2023
I'm beginning to love our youth for guts
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Sammyblacky87: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mystic216:

No wahala
You and your tribesmen should be focusing on getting to Aso rock while we focus on buying all your ancestral lands
Foolish and unwise tribe
Thinking they are educated
We will buy all your lands and still play joro with una women with their smelling kpekus
Mumu people
This Country no get problem, the only is that Mumu too many for the country and you're one of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Sammyblacky87: 8:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sammyblacky87:
This Country no get problem, the only problem is that Mumu too many for the country and you'reu're one of them.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Gbemini(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
MITCHELL96:
I love this movement.

They should also screen out those people (Urchins) that have PVC and want to vote a bat πŸ¦‡ as president.

They should not be allowed too.

When it gets worst, they'll follow and shout "Our leaders are evil/wicked/bad" but you have the most fundamental and powerful tool when it comes to election which is your PVC to vote them out and make a change.
ori iyayi gbale

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by ogbe88(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2023
plaindealer:

I sometimes blame the government because they yield to societal bullying, emotions and sentiments.

They try to prevent issues from turning into tribal and culture fiasco so they hands off when in fact they should be enforcing the law no matter what .

Yoruba people saw the Yoruba Nation monster and quickly cut off the head. We won't breed and raise monsters that will eventually consume us like the ipob killers and terrorists in the SE.

Kindly shut your mouth, u talk too much, are Ibos your life problems.
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by plaindealer: 8:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Yesterday, it was mockery of 'Igbos don't vote, they prefer to chop Nkwobi on election day', today they are trying to change that narrative, you dirty people of the world a.k.a awon araye, are now castigating them?

Ebenezer Obey sang about people like you. No matter what anyone does, you likes are never satisfied. Tufia.

You change the narratives through sensitization and promoting your candidates and their ideals, not making yourself the judge, the jury, the advocate and the executioner or take away other people's constitutional rights to freedom of choice and association and movement.

You people need to stop reasoning like barbaric people.

The same disaster you created in the SE is still consuming you non-stop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by plaindealer: 8:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
ogbe88:
Kindly shut your mouth, u talk too much, are Ibos your life problems.

You too go take away my rights to freedom of speech, freedom of choice, association and movement on a public forum?

You people are just not socially and culturally developed enough to be members of any sane and orderly society..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by HardMirror(m): 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Ok..Mr strategic narrative changer, how do you change it pragmatically? Teach us.
did anyone stop you from voting? What if everyone collects pvc and does not vote your own candidate. You are only forcing people to collect pvc because you are hoping they will vote your own choice. πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ΉπŸ˜†πŸ€£

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by HardMirror(m): 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
plaindealer:

You too go take away my rights to freedom of speech, freedom of choice, association and movement on a public forum?

You people are just not socially and culturally developed enough to be members of any sane and orderly society..
honestly. They dont want people to talk or move. Awon dictators.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by HardMirror(m): 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mystic216:

No wahala
You and your tribesmen should be focusing on getting to Aso rock while we focus on buying all your ancestral lands
Foolish and unwise tribe
Thinking they are educated
We will buy all your lands and still play joro with una women with their smelling kpekus
Mumu people
just look at this tribalist. Hate has eaten your common sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by olumide4christ: 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2023
Goke7:

I hope the Lagos State Government after the elections will sort out all this nonsense all in the name of civic rights, The average Nigerian is an oppressor, endsars all in the name of protests disrupt people from going about their lawful daily business, If the Yoruba Nation has not be curbed to a large extent, the entire SW would have been under siege now all in the name of freedom. You cannot be abusing politicians for the pains they give you and you give the same pain to your fellow country men. Nigerians are just hypocrites, our politicians are just a reflection of who we really are

Sir, you have put this so succinctly!

So many Nigerians are simply hypocrites to the core!

These same people will wail that Iyaloja forced people to close their shops and attend APC rallies but here they are condoning the same act, perpetrated by their townsmen and fellow Obidients in a similar market situation.

God help Nigeria, if Peter Obi wins! People go know say khaki no be leather 100 times!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by ruffbam(m): 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2023
What of those that INEC refused to print their PVC?
I have been to INEC office for more than 3 times and I was told it hasn't come.

Please guys, What should I do?
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by Shikini: 8:54pm On Jan 26, 2023
Padipadi:
Absolutely abuse of rights.
A subterfuge to assert mischievous cantankerous hegemony.
A lawsuit ll be filed against them by Monday.
Some couldn't get PVC so far cos of the ineptitude of INEC. Some can't transfer their voters card since last year. So this is infringement of human rights and deliberate sabotage to lose business. Some are there to round up biz to v cash in order to beat the deadline of the devilish CBN new note policy.
That market ll eventually be locked up Monday when legal team from Abuja arrives.
Everything ll be scattered!

Rubbish
Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by plaindealer: 8:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
MITCHELL96:

I know and I understand your point.

But when people (Nigerians) don't want to coperate, it gives birth to orders like this.

Like sit at home order?

And this is what you do when Nigeria no won cooperate.....

You people are the most self destructive people on the surface of the earth..

1 Like

Re: Non PVC Holders Blocked From Entering EDAN, Alaba Market by ukahrawah: 8:57pm On Jan 26, 2023
Nice one. Kudos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Multiple Blasts Rock Damaturu, Scores Feared Killed / Customs Raid Fraisier Hotels, Impound 11 Vehicles / Nigerian Military Fires Heavy Artillery Gun In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.