Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,122 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment (59400 Views)

APC To Punish Organising Secretary, Adewale Over Missing Bullion Vans Comment / The Bullion Vans Missed Their Way & Went To Tinubu House - Ayodele Adewale / 2023 Presidency: Tinubu Can Make N1 Equal To $1 – Ayodele Adewale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by Kaiser20: 12:49am On Jan 27, 2023
If Tinubu the grandpa comedian should mistakenly grant interview to any national TV, that day Tinubu himself will declear support for Peter Obi mistakenly

4 Likes

Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by bionixs: 12:55am On Jan 27, 2023
KalakutaRepub:
Damage control. He is the Lagos APC organizing secretary and he can grant interviews if he so wishes.

His mistake is going to Arise TV. That place is a no fly zone for urchins. That is one place you cannot package the drug Lord.
he just walked into a Booby trap called Rufai Oseni

3 Likes

Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by bionixs: 12:58am On Jan 27, 2023
gaby:
Make somebody help me with the original meaning of implosion abeg.

When Karma don wear agbada dey look for people wey dey owe am.

Where is that Stupid Advocate of Nonsense and the Garrulous FFK?

Una must work for una chop money by fire by force.

The ones wey dey the platform no even get finger to type again...

Enugbe...snehhhh

Na who go come sanction Tinubu for Babublablu and gazelegagaraga?

I leave that to old soja Bubu to decide...
.. implosion na explosion wey dey happen inside house

1 Like

Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by bionixs: 12:58am On Jan 27, 2023
gerrardomendes:
You can't defend APC and Tinubu without looking/sounding stupid
and mad also

1 Like

Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by Billygee2u: 1:12am On Jan 27, 2023
Victorclean1:
Maka why?. He is struggling to market the dead wood with what he has (lie).
You can't try to market Thief.nubu without making yourself look stu.pid
Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by bluefilm: 1:26am On Jan 27, 2023
Everything is just so wrong with the tinubu campaign.

They even bungle their own campaign effortlessly.

This is why it is never good to market a bad product.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by Billygee2u: 1:38am On Jan 27, 2023
ImoleNaija:
No bullion van would miss road this election period. Thanks to CBN.

For those who wan sell their votes, na transfer you go collect. grin
Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by arantess: 1:40am On Jan 27, 2023
see how the bloody fools who are urchins of APC avoided the topic

useless sons of LovePeddler.s

2 Likes

Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by Madridstar(m): 1:44am On Jan 27, 2023
Yarimo you are need here grin
Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by CheapHomes1: 1:44am On Jan 27, 2023
ImoleNaija:
No bullion van would miss road this election period. Thanks to CBN.

For those who wan sell their votes, na transfer you go collect. grin

What makes you think that if Tinubu needs any amount of cash, that he can't get it?
Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by gaby(m): 1:49am On Jan 27, 2023
bionixs:
.. implosion na explosion wey dey happen inside house

You sabi book.

I go pay your next school fees.

Make my bullion van wey miss road come back first..

1 Like

Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by onyibest2k(m): 2:10am On Jan 27, 2023
Corrupt people here and there
Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by MiaBeer(m): 2:17am On Jan 27, 2023
APC is a party in disarray because all Tinubu’s influence is regional. He think he can bully his way to presidency but he’s meeting brick walls.

Osinbajo could have fared better but they picked BAT, a clueless nightly evil bird.

2 Likes

Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by FOOTSOLDIER1: 2:42am On Jan 27, 2023

lhordspy FreeStuffsNG Abdul05
drlateef satan06 DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians PandoraObi heliues
omenkaLives omenka LeoDeKing
Ayamed seunmsg sarrki
TheChameleon
OsunOriginal ATLIEN2027 Moh247
KingKO22 ItsTutsi Zulum500
ASAPFERG yarimo JAMO84
JoshTim TheNiceGuy KingKO22
drlateef Pakute Adaisback
LegendHero Banbutton Thinkam
ipobarecriminals Officialgarri
Cromagnon BATified2023
Softmirror ifihearam Godispeace
SWATMan Peepydelano
Madridguy igbotormentor
Okealaaye Mccullum idealogical
Zulum500 burp18 Ireportlive

2 Likes

Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by essentialone(m): 2:53am On Jan 27, 2023
Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by olaniyilukman(m): 3:03am On Jan 27, 2023
Nairalanders, I am sad and shocked at this moment, my son and only belongs to her mum bestfriend. I just found out an hour ago, i would have create topic for this but I don't know how I can go about this...
Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by essentialone(m): 3:18am On Jan 27, 2023
Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by KosiGee(m): 3:24am On Jan 27, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:

Ayamed seunmsg sarrki
TheChameleon
ASAPFERG yarimo JAMO84
Cromagnon BATified2023
SWATMan Peepydelano
Madridguy igbotormentor

I’m surprised that these people are avoiding this thread.

How people can go into the stupid mode to defend Tinubu is beyond me. They can tell lies so easily.

Like Adewale, they’ll all be sanctioned and denied by Tinubu and APC.
Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by EQUALROGHT: 3:33am On Jan 27, 2023
Baba Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is a kind hearted man with Genuine intention to reposition this country but the timing of his presidential bid is very very wrong.I believe if it where earlier befor now he might made history as Nigerian no one. To be honest he has too much tainted character starting from educational background, age, alleged drug case , bribing of delegates, bullion van issue , I'll health etc.
To be positive he is very difficult to defend or market
Nigerians have passed through so many trauma in this APC regime as a result of that many are hungry ,wornout and angry that is why Asiwaju Jagaban is taking bashes meant for PMB COS he is the leader of the party. most of the blame is supposed to be channelled to PMB but here we are. Nigeruans are in dire need of a president that have integrity transparent , prudent to resources , Vivant , good track record, innovative and young,

Asiwaju media handlers should be careful when granting interviews , they should analyse every loophole they found about their principal befor honouring any interview henceforth, in order not to ridicule them selves and demarket their principal
Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by gonkin(m): 4:02am On Jan 27, 2023
Agbadonians

Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by Obyino: 4:06am On Jan 27, 2023
E remain Nairaland Urchins 😂😂😂
Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by Lexusgs430: 4:14am On Jan 27, 2023
Defending tinubu, is a foolish venture....... You cannot defend him, and not look stupid .........

tinubu's life history, is a mirage, to tinubu himself ......... wink
Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by sukar886: 4:50am On Jan 27, 2023
Cheap lies, and why are people standing on his gate that day
Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by MiaBeer(m): 4:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Kharma is real. APC as a party is not doing well in this last stage of the race. Thanks to BAT and his likeminded urchins.

1 Like

Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by Jflex07(m): 4:58am On Jan 27, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER1:

Ayamed seunmsg sarrki
TheChameleon
ASAPFERG yarimo JAMO84
Cromagnon BATified2023
SWATMan Peepydelano
Madridguy igbotormentor
None of the aforementioned urrchins commented on this thread. Shameless sycophantic idiots.
Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by Osariemen12: 5:07am On Jan 27, 2023
Everything about Tinubu is false.

I advise the present generation of Yoruba to ban the name TINUBU in their culture.

1 Like

Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by shegz24(m): 5:07am On Jan 27, 2023
The opposition think the Northern bloc will betray Tinubu when in reality many of those in SW are more likely to betray Jagaban.

There is no way some one as educated and exposed as this man doesnt know exactly what he is doing by going to Arise TV especially and making those comments.
Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by faceland: 5:11am On Jan 27, 2023
StrongAlphMale:
Tinubu is a very big fool. This is how they keep embarrassing themselves.

He who has ears, let him hear what the spirit is saying now grin

Go and collect your original PVCs and let's vote massively for peter Obi come Feb 25.

Lai Mohammed Lagos bullshit is what they want to bring to national level.
Re: APC To Punish Ayodele Adewale Over Missing Bullion Van Comment by IfnobeGod20: 5:46am On Jan 27, 2023
This is the stage we are in our national politics, the stage of instilling fear into the heart of political members just because of one man. Why is everything about Tinubu hidden in secrecy that even truth about him is secondary.
Now, a member of his party will be punish for speaking about him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media / Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos / How Buhari Can Prove He’s Not ‘jubril’ From Sudan – CUPP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.