Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos (59392 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident / Yusuf Buhari In Power Bike Accident, Unconscious, Suffers Head Injury - DAILY NG / Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Cross River Governor, Senator Ben Ayade today flagged off the 2016 edition of the Calabar Cultural Carnival which drew cultural troupes and dance groups from 22 states and the 18 local government areas of the state. The fun seeking governor thrilled his wife; Linda Ayade -as he carried her on a power bike and rode around to her delightment and others present at the event. .

Governor Ayade who explained that his choice of dress for the event was due to the Bikers carnival scheduled to begin as soon as the Cultural Carnival ends, promised that; “From next year, I will come dressed in a cultural attire.”

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/12/cross-river-governor-thrills-his-wife.html

2 Shares

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:05pm On Dec 27, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
love in Tokyo

4 Likes

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by dainformant(m): 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
sharp lady

1 Like

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
lovely

1 Like

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by pyyxxaro: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
Cross River Ladies de fine shaaa wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by ouzo1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sinaj come and chin chum tin..this could be us but u prefer that area boy called firstking abi lastking

4 Likes

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by sinaj(f): 8:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
ouzo1:
Sinaj come and chin chum tin..this could be us but u prefer that area boy called firstk.ing abi lastking
na u sabi

The woman looks so young nd cute smiley

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by zarakay(f): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by ouzo1(m): 8:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
sinaj:
na u sabi

The woman looks so young nd cute smiley
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by Zendinho(m): 8:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Reporting live frm Canaan city...
Calabar rock....
Not forgetting my pyramid of CDS....

Sorry.....I meant to say CB...combantrim capsule.

1 Like

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by DozieInc(m): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
What's up Govrnr.
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by fiizznation: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2016
The only PDP governor that I think is reasonable a little bit. I pray he shouldn't join the wike/fayose bandwagon

7 Likes

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by littlewonders: 8:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
If not for this recession I would been the one riding the governor and throwing those acrobatics.

Who get tramadol? I'm beginning to feel pains for typing this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by lielbree: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
kiss
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by Janetessy(f): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by veekid(m): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
Wetin concern us?
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by Sharon6(f): 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
See as the wife is cute and fresh!

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT, CHECK MY SIGNATURE!

2 Likes

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by truthspeaks: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hw does dis add to d economy

1 Like

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Those who gave a Bleep went that way.

Someone should please help me with that picture
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by Bankalert(m): 8:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
ok
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by LifeofAirforce1: 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
This is so cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by Sandydayziz(f): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
littlewonders:
If not for this recession I would been the one riding the governor and throwing those acrobatics.

Who get tramadol? I'm beginning to feel pains for typing this.
undecided wanna be their driver huh?

No tramadol buh dis should help... grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by gbadexy(m): 8:58pm On Dec 27, 2016
No helmet? He should learn from suntai. Accident doesn't recognize governor.

13 Likes

Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by Youngetskilz23(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
C this bingo.
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by seunowa(f): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
Gorgeous woman
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by Martinola(m): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2016
ko epp
Re: Ayade Carries His Wife On A Power Bike. Photos by littlewonders: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Sandydayziz:

undecided wanna be their driver huh?

No tramadol buh dis should help... grin

Lolz na small thing remain na vampire you for turn to.

See nails na!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki’s Disqualification: Odigie-Oyegun Reacts, Says APC Will Suffer / "Stop Misreporting Buhari In Germany" - German Reporter Tells Nigerian Media / Buhari's Letter To Join The Nigerian Army - Premium Times (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.