Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday (35405 Views)

See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today / New Note Scarcity: ATM Queues Increase In Abeokuta (Pictures) / Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by HardMirror(m): 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Parachoko:
Who are the people withdrawing and keeping it? How much have you withdraw and keep?
you the mind the girl? Lol. New note that just started coming out this week.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by Deoo1125: 7:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Who is this fool deceiving, na only u Sabi where ATM dey abi.

BossGerald:
Seun front page.

Access Bank too

Modified*

3rd pics; from a nairalander based in surulere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by folake4u(f): 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
I went to POS to withdraw my last 2k home and abroad yesterday.

1 Like

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by Deoo1125: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Na ur papa put am there, ko de ni yeyin for the lies u fools are peddling.

BossGerald:

No politician is allowed to propagate false information to the public...its a criminal offence.

People should be informed to get their new naira notes because its now available in ATMs nationwide
Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by Sammy07: 8:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
folake4u:

Nice hands
Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by folake4u(f): 8:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Sammy07:

Nice hands

Thank you Sir.
Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by TheMostComplex1: 9:22pm On Jan 27, 2023
ATMS started dispensing new note maybe from yesterday in the State capital where I have been since January. People were complaining today that there's no new notes in Zenith bank but Union bank was dispensing.

CBN no try at all
Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by HardMirror(m): 6:03am On Jan 28, 2023
folake4u:
just say you went to withdraw must you shame yourself that you only have 2k left? Or you want people to send money to you?
Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by HardMirror(m): 6:10am On Jan 28, 2023
Robertgreene1:
Interesting....
But all these peeps thinking dt d likes of Tinubu nd Atiku won't av enough new notes 2 buy votes must be dumb... like really dumb
Do u peeps even stop 4 a minute 2 think of d timber nd caliber of men dat work 4 these presidential candidates...saying dt Tinubu..a man dat literally owns Lagos won't see enough new notes 2 share is akin 2 saying dat sanwuolu..Mc Oluomo...El rufai...Gandollar plus all d other Western nd northern Governors nd senators and reps nd state reps nd party big men nd business tycoons dat all pay allegiance 2 Tinubu can't find him d new notes....Those men aren't on our level peeps..they av loyalists everywhere...even inside d CBN itself....that day dt Tinubu was secretly giving money 2 a party man they later claimed 2 be a cripple..no be new 1k notes he was giving him?..nd it was even barely a week after their introduction...those men av done their homeworks long ago...that's y d new notes scarce sef...they ve hoarded d whole thing...
Pls I'm as obidient as one can ever be abeg...
Just dt this narrative of this rubbish policy affecting d likes of Tinubu just dey vex me cus it's like some peeps here don't know those men..underate them nd d evil genuises that work 4 Dem at ur own peril!!!
This nonsense policy will only affect d poor masses not Tinubu nd Atiku...dat is just my problem abeg
i remember that incident. Tinubu was already spending the new notes long before any bank had it to give to customers. The foolish people think these politicians are small boys. Ordinary commissioner can source the notes talkless of all the powerfull people around tinubu and atiku. They think tinubu queues at atm for money. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by HardMirror(m): 6:17am On Jan 28, 2023
pinkasso:
There is nothing special about these men ..una too they over hype ordinary people...it's simple the banks are fighting back because of thier own interest moving money up and down during elections rakes in good money for the bank executives especially from logistics, they know this...every politician also needs money to mobilize people ...using Tinubu as an example he can easily get assess to money in Lagos ...what happens in Gombe, Delta, Nasarawa etc ...last last them go extend am..Our institution is wey too weak, we can can't just make headway with this system.. people wey they criticize Emefiele now no do so when them buy am presidential form ooh,una dey see the sign since and una quiet.. bloody hypocrites..
Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by folake4u(f): 6:53am On Jan 28, 2023
HardMirror:
just say you went to withdraw must you shame yourself that you only have 2k left? Or you want people to send money to you?

It seems you don't understand sarcasm. Pele.

4 Likes

Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by HardMirror(m): 6:59am On Jan 28, 2023
folake4u:

It seems you don't understand sarcasm. Pele.
ok if it is sacarsm. It is all these beggers that spam nairaland that caused it jare. Ma binu
Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by folake4u(f): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2023
HardMirror:
ok if it is sacarsm. It is all these beggers that spam nairaland that caused it jare. Ma binu

I'm not an online beggar.

Apology accepted.
Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by callthefred: 11:27pm On Jan 29, 2023
Penguin2:

I’m not interested in other jargons you wrote…

But can you prove that the interest rate for the $150m dollars Obi saved was paid upfront to him?

It's normal procedure and Obi as a former bank Cheif knows this. Unless there's something we aren't been told o. However, the interest they agreed on I don't know.
Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by Parachoko: 7:00am On Mar 03, 2023
BossGerald:

It's already in circulation, go withdraw yours, encourage others to do same.

It would circulate more.
grin
Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by Parachoko: 7:01am On Mar 03, 2023
BossGerald:

I don't know your location, but here the ATMs are dispensing 24/7.

The new currency seem to be scarce because many people are still waiting for the deadline to go overwhelm the bank with their rush hour deposit and withdrawal.
Hope the ATM are still dispensing 24/7 since the day you created this thread?
Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by Parachoko: 7:02am On Mar 03, 2023
Penguin2:

Thank you jare!

Don’t mind Tinubu BATstards who are making mountains ⛰ out of a molehill because they are looking for extension so that their lord and saviour can use the money he has stashed away to buy votes.

But God pass them.
grin
Re: New Naira Note Scarcity Is False; I Withdrew Mine Yesterday by BossGerald: 8:24am On Mar 03, 2023
Parachoko:
Hope the ATM are still dispensing 24/7 since the day you created this thread?

Monitoring evil spirit.

It's still dispensing and I've never run outta cash...oya swerve

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Demolishes Sabo Market, Ikorodu Overnight (Pics, Video) / Femi Otedola Emerges Chairman Of First Bank / Mile Market: Largest Market In Port Harcourt: Photos & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.