Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,133 members, 7,860,070 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja (22515 Views)

₦‎300 Billion Fraud Controversy In NDDC Unsettles Niger Deltans / Sanwo-olu’s Second Term Bid Stirs Controversy In Lagos APC / Governor Okowa Celebrates Neo And Dorathy For “Avoiding Controversy” In BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja by steeltrust: 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Thieftinubu said he made buhari president

Let him make em self president na

Thunder fire em nyansh
Re: Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja by stuffs2002: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
EKONGKING:
This election is increasingly looking like Atiku vs Obi.
Tinubu like kwankwaso is looking like a regional candidate
If buhari is so much anti to tinubu .how will he get votes in the north.buhari popularity as well as government machinery made north, a strong hold of APC .
Forget all the nonsense of governors supporting tinubu , so tinubu will win .firstly they became governors due to buhari popularity and secondly they don't control the election machinary.

Stay away from mpkoru mirri
Re: Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja by broadman20: 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Osidazz19:
Cry and wail all you want, Tinubu is a master genius.
The man knows how to beat these mumus at their own game.
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

Hahahaha!

Then why is he crying up and down?

I love how you people will always encourage yourselves but it's risky o, because at the end hmmm!

Sniper may be the last option when the results are out.
Re: Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja by IfnobeGod20: 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
yarimo:
That is a good leader he spoke on behalf of the poor. As for buhari, this is next president of Nigeria
Which of the poor please? Since 2015 that the country have been experiencing fuel scarcity once in a while, when has Tinubu talked against it. Tinubu ambition is the only thing he believed in and that is the only thing driving him and no more. Everything he said was it not end on the plan to scuttle election for him not to win. He spoke on fuel scarcity that they don't want people to vote, that people will trek to vote. If I may ask, as people not be trekking to vote? INEC has so delimitate the polling unit so close to electorates, except few that just wish to go very far to vote. Rarely will you see people even go on bike to go and vote, especially in the cities.
On the naira design and withdrawal limit, was it this year the policy brought up? Why is he the one crying now? His plan to monetize the election will fail him because Buhari is held bent not to reverse the policy. He's not the only presidential candidate, why crying like toddler?
Re: Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja by Perfectbeing(m): 6:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tinubu remains the only candidate with balls.
He dared to challenge the cabals during the APC Presidential rally.
He dared to challenge the World power concerning crude oil and coal.
Now he's challenging the APC cabals.
Re: Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja by Patxyz: 7:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tinubu should relocate to Osun State.....
Re: Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja by MikeofAfrica: 9:50pm On Jan 27, 2023
Osidazz19:

Same way you guys said that he has lost it during the primary when he said EMILOKAN in Abeokuta. grin
Obviously, you keep under estimating the intelligence and brilliance of Tinubu. Dey play play until he's sworn in.
Just wait and see. We shall see very soon, won't we...

It does not take intelligence and brilliancy to win a presidential election in Nigeria. If that is the case, Nigeria would have been a developed nation that we are all proud of.

Instead, it takes corruption , tribalism and religious bigotry to win presidential elections in Nigeria. That is why we have bad leaders that has turn Nigeria to a joke in the community of nations.

Tinubu is the patron of corruption, tribalism and religious bigotry in Nigeria. Hence even though I support and pray that Peter Obi wins, I will be surprise if Tinubu losses the election.

However, I can assure you that Buhari will be seen as a Messiah if Tinubu becomes our president.

I hope you will be very happy to buy a bag of rice for #100,000 under Tinubu presidency because our farmers will be paying heavy taxes to Apha beta so that Tinubu can recover the billions he spent at the primary and is also spending at the main election.
Re: Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja by Gandrova: 10:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ckonnet:
I pray jagaban doesn't win but I respect his tenacity and ruggedness. Nwoke bu metal!!!
He is not a coward like your demi god Pithobi
Re: Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja by Osidazz19: 11:33pm On Jan 27, 2023
MikeofAfrica:

It does not take intelligence and brilliancy to win a presidential election in Nigeria. If that is the case, Nigeria would have been a developed nation that we are all proud of.

Instead, it takes corruption , tribalism and religious bigotry to win presidential elections in Nigeria. That is why we have bad leaders that has turn Nigeria to a joke in the community of nations.

Tinubu is the patron of corruption, tribalism and religious bigotry in Nigeria. Hence even though I support and pray that Peter Obi wins, I will be surprise if Tinubu losses the election.

However, I can assure you that Buhari will be seen as a Messiah if Tinubu becomes our president.

I hope you will be very happy to buy a bag of rice for #100,000 under Tinubu presidency because our farmers will be paying heavy taxes to Apha beta so that Tinubu can recover the billions he spent at the primary and is also spending at the main election.
First:
Nigeria have bad leaders because Nigeria is full of bad people who are more concerned about their own well being than the greater good of the society. You cannot have greedy corrupt immoral get rich quick mentality people all over your country but then expect your leaders to be saints. Your govt is a reflection of your society.
Your govt is not just politicians that you vote for, these includes your father, uncle cousins and brothers who are stealing from the govt as civil servants and accepting bribes on daily basis. So pls throw the saint argument out of the window.
Secondly:
We have bad govt because of idiotic, brainwashed, shallow semi educated fools like you. You hate Tinubu simply because he's not from your tribe. Nothing more. You made bunch of accusations without an an ounce of evidence to back it up.
One thing most Nigerians will agree on is that in terms of good governance, development and appointing people from other tribes, Tinubu is number one. Yet you are here posting rubbish trash that has no basis in reality simply because some idiot told you so.
Post evidence of his tribal and religious discrimination here and now...I DARE YOU.

What has you candidate do in the past that makes us think that he can do better this time around? WHAT?
Tinubu has record of getting things done, record of performance and intelligently appointing smart people into govt regardless of tribe and religious affiliation.

You wrote all that rubbish just to say NOTHING. Pls get lost.
You are the real tribal and religious FANATIC...LOOK IN THE MIRROR
Re: Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja by DrMuzungu(m): 11:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
There is no controversy. A thief is a thief is a thief.
Re: Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja by BlueDuck: 11:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Re: Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja by Ckonnet: 12:03am On Jan 28, 2023
Gandrova:
He is not a coward like your demi god Pithobi

Go to yaba left to collect your daily medication. Ezi!!! You are queuing in line to support your grandfather that deserve rest to lord over you. Ewu!!!
Re: Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja by Gandrova: 7:05am On Jan 28, 2023
Ckonnet:

Go to yaba left to collect your daily medication. Ezi!!! You are queuing in line to support your grandfather that deserve rest to lord over you. Ewu!!!
Akuya Conhead kid. I knew it. It must be 5% idiot that would such nasty comments
Re: Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja by feelme3(m): 7:06am On Jan 28, 2023
And you're on people's mention typing this up and down whereas you haven't fared better under this government. Or maybe you finally did. Let our conscience judge us offline.

Diligent1:

Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria.

Re: Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja by Diligent1(f): 9:08am On Jan 28, 2023
feelme3:
And you're on people's mention typing this up and down whereas you haven't fared better under this government. Or maybe you finally did. Let our conscience judge us offline.

That is more reason why I will vote for Tinubu because he will create jobs for the youths.
Re: Again, Ahmed Tinubu Stokes Controversy In Abeokuta By Abiodun Awolaja by MikeofAfrica: 9:25am On Jan 28, 2023
Osidazz19:

First:
Nigeria have bad leaders because Nigeria is full of bad people who are more concerned about their own well being than the greater good of the society. You cannot have greedy corrupt immoral get rich quick mentality people all over your country but then expect your leaders to be saints. Your govt is a reflection of your society.
Your govt is not just politicians that you vote for, these includes your father, uncle cousins and brothers who are stealing from the govt as civil servants and accepting bribes on daily basis. So pls throw the saint argument out of the window.
Secondly:
We have bad govt because of idiotic, brainwashed, shallow semi educated fools like you. You hate Tinubu simply because he's not from your tribe. Nothing more. You made bunch of accusations without an an ounce of evidence to back it up.
One thing most Nigerians will agree on is that in terms of good governance, development and appointing people from other tribes, Tinubu is number one. Yet you are here posting rubbish trash that has no basis in reality simply because some idiot told you so.
Post evidence of his tribal and religious discrimination here and now...I DARE YOU.

What has you candidate do in the past that makes us think that he can do better this time around? WHAT?
Tinubu has record of getting things done, record of performance and intelligently appointing smart people into govt regardless of tribe and religious affiliation.

You wrote all that rubbish just to say NOTHING. Pls get lost.
You are the real tribal and religious FANATIC...LOOK IN THE MIRROR

After reading what you wrote, I have to agree with Tinubu that a town hall is indeed different from Bala blu bulaba.

In 2003, Tinubu told us that Buhari is an agent of destabilisation that will ruin Nigeria with his bigotry if given another chance to rule Nigeria.

Ten years later, Tinubu aligned with the same Buhari hoping to get the Vice president position. He knew that a buhari presidency will ruin Nigeria but he does not care as long as it will get him closer to Ask Rock.

You want me to give you evidence of Tinubu corruption, tribalism and religious nepotism? What religious nepotism is worse than a muslim- Muslim ticket in the fragile state of Nigeria. Of course, Tinubu does not care the fate of christians as long as the Muslim - Muslim ticket will get him to Ask Rock.

What corruption is greater than a man hiding his real identity from the people he wants to govern. Till today, nobody knows the schools that tinubu attended in Nigeria. Til today, Tinubu has not explain to us what made him to forfeit $460,000 to the American Government.

Every sane person knows that it is only a guilty person that enters into plea bargain to prevent his persecution and conviction. Hence what was Tinubu's crime in Chicago that made him reach a plea bargain with the American Government.

What were two bullion vans doing at Tinubu house at the eve of an election? Why did Tinubu insist that Ambode will not contest for a second term? What is the parcentage that Tinubu is getting from Lagos State tax through Apha beta?

His tribalism is well documented hence I would not bother mentioning them . We can remember how he accused the igbos of being behind the killing of Afenifere leader's daughter even when we all know that Fulani herdmen are behind the crime.

The issue is that people like you are the bad citizens that has been voting bad leaders into offices in Nigeria. If Satan transforms into a Yoruba man today and contest for the president of Nigeria, people like you will vote for him because of tribalism.

Hence I am not surprise that you regard Tinubu as an epitome of good governance. The good governance that has made Lagos State the second worst city for human habitation in the world.

May God deliver Nigeria from tribalism and bigotry.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labour Party Crisis: Obi Hints At Dumping Party / CAN Blasts El-rufai For Jesus Comment On Twitter / Obaseki Is Causing Problem In PDP, Edo State Chairman, Secretary Write Secondus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.