Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Shameless Students - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shameless Students (690 Views)

Top Jamb Scorers: What A Shame From Shameless Hypocrites! What A Low Point!! / Deacon Femi Adesina, A Shameless Sanballat By Bayo Oluwasanmi / Shameless!!! BMC Now Blackmailing People On Twitter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shameless Students by uba1991: 1:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
I decided to watch Tvc for the first time after 8 months, what I saw nearly make me to cry.
How on earth that a reasonable student who was forced to extend their programs by 2 years will still go and vote for APC?
The same students that were forced to stay at home for 2 years still come out to rally for APC? No wonder our leaders are treating us as garbage. Tinubu believe that money can make everybody to bow to him and this is exactly what these foolish students are doing.

7 Likes

Re: Shameless Students by Flathead8: 1:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
I'm a student and I will vote Tinubu
uba1991:
I decided to watch Tvc for the first time after 8 months, what I saw nearly make me to cry.
How on earth that a reasonable student who was forced to extend their programs by 2 years will still go and vote for APC?
The same students that were forced to stay at home for 2 years still come out to rally for APC? No wonder our leaders are treating us as garbage. Tinubu believe that money can make everybody to bow to him and this is exactly what these foolish students are doing.

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Students by mbaise1000: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
There are people who see the chains and shackles on their hands and legs as ornaments of gold and silver, that's very fine with people like me, it's ironic that some people who call others haters are willing to suffer just to see that the ones the call haters will not be happy or to be seen to be correct, it's not that those students don't know the right thing, just that most of them think that they are voting against the 5%

4 Likes

Re: Shameless Students by uba1991: 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
Flathead8:
you are not a student, you are just a Yoruba basterds. If you know the meaning of student you will not even think about voting a party like APC.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Students by Arda1000(m): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
uba1991:
you are not a student, you are just a Yoruba basterds. If you know the meaning of student you will not even think about voting a party like APC.
even a dumbo can be a student so let’s agree his a student…
Sense no be by student sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shameless Students by dustmalik: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
OP, why don't you vote your candidate and allow others to vote for theirs? Why is it paining you so much? Is anyone stopping you from voting your choice candidate?

2 Likes

Re: Shameless Students by Flathead8: 2:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
Alright, but I'm still voting Tinubu
uba1991:

4 Likes

Re: Shameless Students by uba1991: 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
dustmalik:
OP, why don't you vote your candidate and allow others to vote for theirs? Why is it paining you so much? Is anyone stopping you from voting your choice candidate?
I have the responsibility of telling the unreasonable ones how to be reasonable.
You can vote for any party but voting APC after this terrible 8 years shows how empty is your skull

1 Like

Re: Shameless Students by uba1991: 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
dustmalik:
God gave you the brain for a purpose, there is a reason why God did not create human being with animals brain. Use your brain pls.
Re: Shameless Students by Jflex07(m): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
Flathead8:
A student insulting people far older than you on Nairaland all in the name of tribalism.. Its pathetic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shameless Students by Jflex07(m): 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
uba1991:
God gave you the brain for a purpose, there is a reason why God did not create human being with animals brain. Use your brain pls.
They are paid to do what they do. You know they have to feed.

1 Like

Re: Shameless Students by socialmediaman: 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
uba1991:

This is why you must ensure you and your friends vote on election day. It may interest you to know that there were slaves who fought against ending the slave trade. They enjoyed their captivity more than they wanted freedom

1 Like

Re: Shameless Students by Gift96: 2:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
mbaise1000:
There are people who see the chains and shackles on their hands and legs as ornaments of gold and silver, that's very fine with people like me, it's ironic that some people who call others haters are willing to suffer just to see that the ones the call haters will not be happy or to be seen to be correct, it's not that those students don't know the right thing, just that most of them think that they are voting against the 5%

The bible says in Mark 5:4. For he had often been chained hand and foot, but he tore the chains apart and broke the irons on his feet. No one was strong enough to subdue him.

Wish this for TheNigerian
Re: Shameless Students by wegevv: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
Flathead8:
uba1991:
New account created yesterday to troll people. Ignore the 'student'
Re: Shameless Students by mbaise1000: 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gift96:

The bible says in Mark 5:4. For he had often been chained hand and foot, but he tore the chains apart and broke the irons on his feet. No one was strong enough to subdue him.

Wish this for TheNigerian

If wishes were horses, we keep saying that a certain set of people are so full of hate that they are ready to suffer and prefer to suffer just to make sure that another set of people not be seen to be right, they have an option to avoid that suffering but they choose to suffer than to see others happy and you are wishing whatever for them? They already rejected your good wishes for them, stop wasting your wishes
Re: Shameless Students by Owoino: 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Shameless because they don't want to vote for an IPOB terrorist?
You be mumu...oooo

1 Like

Re: Shameless Students by stuffs2002: 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
mbaise1000:

Tinubu is about to be voted for as president and IPOB are already crying upandan

1 Like

Re: Shameless Students by mbaise1000: 9:03am On Jan 29, 2023
stuffs2002:

Tinubu is about to be voted for as president and IPOB are already crying upandan

Unfortunately for you and those that think like you, IPOB and the avarage Igbo person don't really want obi to win, not because those contesting against him are better than him but simply because they hate nigeria with passion, everyone knows that obi is heads and shoulders above the rest of them and you know it too but, ironically you will rather suffer and die in suffering than to see the IGBO man seen to be correct and be happy, who cares? Certainly not the IGBO man, we were right about buhari and refused to vote him two times, we are already right about tinubu and the difference here is we are going to help you make tinubu win, for obvious reasons, I don't think you are intelligent enough to know why, we are here to disappoint you, but you also know that whoever wins, IGBOS are still going to be here better than you, and will still be giving you pocket money, if a litter of petrol rises to 20k the IGBO man will still buy it before you and eats better than you, people like me don't care about your election and that is why I am not going to vote, your nigeria is already gone, and to the dogs too, get your silly self out of my mention
Re: Shameless Students by frank14011991(m): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2023
uba1991:
when obasanjo and Atiku were in power, ASUU were on strike for almost 1 year and obasanjo built bells university while Atiku built American University of Nigeria which the common man cannot afford so who is more shameless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shameless Students by 3ple9iner: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2023
PO as a governor
ASSU went on strike for 6 months

Doctors went on strike for 13 months

But people are saying he's the best.

You see that this election is not about voting the right candidate rather it's voting the criminal you believe in.

(1) (Reply)

Ganduje:Those Who Annulled Abiola’s Victory Regrouping To Scuttle 2023 Elections / Who Is Basil Abia, The Chief Operating Officer At Kwakol / APC Blames Labour Party, PDP For Unfairly Trolling Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.