Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,077 members, 7,852,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:16 PM

The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. (3355 Views)

2023: Is This JJ Omojuwa Tweet About Tinubu Accurate? / Bashir El-Rufai Tweets About Tinubu And El-Rufai's Alliance / 2023 Presidency: We Don’t Know About Tinubu But Fayemi Must Contest —Hon. Ajayi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by Godoverevery: 6:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
As far one bares a yoruba name he/she is a first class resident in lagos and any other South west state.

Whether he/she is from owo in ondo, remo in ogun state, ede In osun state or anywhere in the south west and bares a yoruba name the person is free to claim Lagos if him/her want to.

It always funny when people says tinubu is from irabiji and not Lagos especially my brothers from the south east .....tinubu is a yoruba man and you can never see a yoruba person saying that rubbish you people cry about all the time.

Only a yoruba man can be a governor in lagos state and he can come from anywhere in the south west....we don't care once he is yoruba.

It gross ignorance when you people try to always push the narrative of tinubu should go back to iragiji BS cause I don't understand what the complain for.

Have we the yorubas ever complained about where he comes from ??

Why are igbos so much interested in what goes on in the south west than your states.

Some of you don't even know who are running in your state but day and nights you so engrossed in what happens in south west.

You people are already crying about osun state tribunal out come.....how does that concern you igbos.

Pls face your region and leave the south west alone...it becoming irritating how you people don't even talk about your leaders but everytime it all about what going on in yoruba land.

The hausa and other tribes don't do that thing but only you igbos.

It is gross stupidity when a non yoruba says tinubu is from iragiji and not lagos cause any yoruba man can walk into any local government in lagos and get a state origin certificate but a igbo or hausa man can't do that....so that wailing about tinubu iragiji hogwash needs to stop.

Once again yorubas from any south west state are first class resident in lagos and are free to become a lagosian if they want but no other tribe can do that.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
I am Yoruba and I can tell you categorically that your post is worth nothing. I can never vote for a questionable character like Tinubu

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by christistruth01: 7:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Godoverevery:
As far one bares a yoruba name he/she is a first class resident in lagos and any other South west state.

Whether he/she is from owo in ondo, remo in ogun state, ede In osun state or anywhere in the south west and bares a yoruba name the person is free to claim Lagos if him/her want to.

It always funny when people says tinubu is from irabiji and not Lagos especially my brothers from the south east .....tinubu is a yoruba man and you can never see a yoruba person saying that rubbish you people cry about all the time.

Only a yoruba man can be a governor in lagos state and he can come from anywhere in the south west....we don't care once he is yoruba.

It gross ignorance when you people try to always push the narrative of tinubu should go back to iragiji BS cause I don't understand what the complain for.

Why are igbos so much interested in what goes on in the south west than your states.

Some of you don't even know who are running in your state but day and nights you so engrossed in what happens in south west.

You people are already crying about osun state tribunal out come.....how does that concern you igbos.

Pls face your region and leave the south west alone...it becoming irritating how you people don't even talk about your leaders but everytime it all about what going on in yoruba land.

It is gross stupidity when a non yoruba says tinubu is from iragiji and not lagos cause any yoruba man can walk into any local government in lagos and get a state origin certificate but a igbo or hausa man can't do that....so that wailing about tinubu iragiji hogwash needs to stop.

Once again yorubas from any south west state are first class resident in lagos and are free to become a lagosian if they want but no other tribe can do that.

Bukola saraki who governed Kwara Twice is an Egba Man from Abeokuta

And Aregbesola’s Father is from kogi State yet he was Governor of Osun State twice

You guys should just not bring your Bad Belle Politics Of hatred and division where an Enugu Woman Cannot seek Political Office in Anambra because she is from Enugu to the SW

It is UnGodly and annoying, aren’t you all the same Igbos

Your own People are now fleeing from the East in droves as a result of the Bad Belle Politics

why will anyone want to go there?

Ordinary Market you can't go Peacefully on Monday of all days

Please If you are not interested in uniting your own People at least don’t try dividing others

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by Fortruth: 7:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Godoverevery:

In a way you are right…
But
You dont allow true leaders to emerge in east……
Aka Uzodimma….

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by T9ksy(m): 7:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reinaldo:
I am Yoruba and I can tell you categorically that your post is worth nothing. I can never vote for a questionable character like Tinubu

Of course, you're yoruba.....in ur dreams!

Am yoruba and am not voting for Tinubu because
I know no one can save Nigeria, not even Peter Obi china. None of yhose parading as our presidential candidates can save us from fulani herdsmen menace, so therefore I will save myself the unnecessary wahala.

Yoruba nation on my mind...........

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by gidgiddy: 7:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Tinubu becoming Governor of Lagos State is not the problem, people from North, East and South have run for Governorship of Lagos in the past

The problem is the dishonesty of Tinubu, who was born in Iragbiji and grew up in his early years as an Iragbiji indigene, but has today denied his origins, and lies to everyone that he is originally from Lagos

When a person actually lies about his own town, he is not Presdential material

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
T9ksy:

Of course, you're yoruba.....in ur dreams!

Am yoruba and am not voting for Tinubu because
I know no one can save Nigeria, not even Peter Obi china. None of yhose parading as our presidential candidates can save us from fulani herdsmen menace, so therefore I will save myself the unnecessary wahala.

Yoruba nation on my mind...........

Peter Obi is still the best candidate, so I'm voting for him.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by Isobug: 8:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
De play, just de play. Is like you are from Ekiti.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by DMerciful(m): 8:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
What makes you have more right in Lagos than someone from Edo?
Godoverevery:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
christistruth01:

And Aregbesola’s Father is from kogi State yet he was Governor of Osun State twice

You guys should just not bring your Bad Belle Politics Of hatred and division where an Enugu Woman Cannot seek Political Office in Anambra because she is from Enugu to the SW

Your own People are now fleeing from the East in droves as a result of the Bad Belle Politics

Please If you are not interested in uniting your own People at least don’t try dividing others

Try dey read post before you comment. You just show how shallow and stupid you are. The guy is a Yoruba man and saying almost the same thing you are saying except you took him to be an Igbo man.

Try dey read abeg.

Abi you lack understanding? Because I don't understand how you couldn't read the first paragraph.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by T9ksy(m): 8:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reinaldo:

Peter Obi is still the best candidate, so I'm voting for him.

oh course, obi is the best candidate (among the geriatrics on the podium) however in Nigeria, the "best" never wins elections.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by 123papas(m): 9:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
When you get to Canada or UK, you will be crying racism

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by christistruth01: 9:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
Thanksful:

Try dey read post before you comment. You just show how shallow and stupid you are. The guy is a Yoruba man and saying almost the same thing you are saying except you took him to be an Igbo man.

Try dey read abeg.

Abi you lack understanding? Because I don't understand how you couldn't read the first paragraph.

It is you that lacks understanding and needs to learn how to read go and read the post i replied to again
You don't know what is going on yet you open wide your gutter mouth waaaaa and filth with
Insults gush out of it like a sewage polluted river

Go and Scrub your mouth with detergent and bleach

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by vhykeeytor(m): 9:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
Godoverevery:

Yorubas are foolish and seem to have lost their sense of reasoning. During the governorship election in 2019 did Sanwo Olu not accuse Ambode of being from Ilaje-ondo state. That they even threatened to deport him. When you people play your dirty Politics, you don't remember...but when it's time to change the narrative, you must drag the ibos into your shenanigans. Truly y'all are Yorubaastard.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by BATified2023: 10:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
gidgiddy:
Tinubu becoming Governor of Lagos State is not the problem, people from North, East and South have run for Governorship of Lagos in the past

The problem is the dishoesty of Tinubu, who was born in Iragbiji and grew up in his early years as an Iragbiji indigene, but has today denied his origins, and lies to everyone that he is originally from Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by BATified2023: 10:20pm On Jan 27, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Yorubas are foolish and seem to have lost their sense of reasoning. During the governorship election in 2019 did Sanwo Olu not accuse Ambode of being from Ilaje-ondo state. That they even threatened to deport him. When you people play your dirty Politics, you don't remember...but when it's time to change the narrative, you must drag the ibos into your shenanigans. Truly y'all are Yorubaastard.
if your forefathers n fathers aren’t foolish, u won’t b a 5 th class citizen in your own country

Obi will lose n we will still deal ruthlessly with u akpu munching gorillas

Tinubu is decimating d fulanis n they are already jittery n that’s y they want to destroy apc for him

Once we are done with d fulanis we will show u igbos shege

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by vhykeeytor(m): 10:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
BATified2023:
if your forefathers n fathers aren’t foolish, u won’t b a 5 th class citizen in your own country

Obi will lose n we will still deal ruthlessly with u akpu munching gorillas

Tinubu is decimating d fulanis n they are already jittery n that’s y they want to destroy apc for him

Once we are done with d fulanis we will show u igbos shege

See mumu wey wan show ibos Shege. Probably you have sold your papa only land to take do naming ceremony for your child...and now you want to take that land back through violence. If they born you well drop your house address for Lagos. I would come there and beat you up. slowpoke.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by Aldol: 10:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
No mind them, unlike them that an Imo citizen can never be a governor in Abia , Enugu or Imo
They tried to make us hate each other using religion , e still no work

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by walefresh3(m): 11:09pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reinaldo:
I am glad to tell you that your contribution worth next to nothing.... Thank u..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by walefresh3(m): 11:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
christistruth01:

I am hearing Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian for the first time from my OSU lunatic badstards

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by Britishpea: 11:55pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reinaldo:

Present your father with unquestionable character we will vote him. Simple! But for now, till you do that, we are still engrossed with Tinubu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by tctrills: 11:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
Godoverevery:

You have time oh. What is the purpose of this right up? Oga just go and vote and forget all these super story.

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by Melvinkel: 12:27am On Jan 28, 2023
Reinaldo:

Omoale who need your vote? You be pure Igbo guy not Yoruba man, you think we don't know you guys, igbos claiming to be a Yoruba man because of election and after you guys lost next, you will return back to we need biafra, your eyes go tear.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by DesignMaestro(m): 2:17am On Jan 28, 2023
This is just the fact. However, Yorubaland extends beyond just south west alone. Alhaji Lateef Jakande's state of origin is Kwara. You can come from Kabba or any other Yoruba town in Kogi state and become an indigen of Lagos if you want to.

This is not even about Lagos, every Yorubaland belongs to Yoruba people. Common tongue is the paramount not geo-political delimitation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by christistruth01: 4:16am On Jan 28, 2023
gidgiddy:

The problem is the dishoesty of Tinubu, who was born in Iragbiji and grew up in his early years as an Iragbiji indigene, but has today denied his origins, and lies to everyone that he is originally from Lagos

Tinubu never denied being Yoruba neither was it ever in doubt he was from SW

Lagos is in Yorubaland and in the SW
Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by owobokiri(m): 4:49am On Jan 28, 2023
Godoverevery:

No Mans Land meehnn...

3 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by techWriter3: 5:11am On Jan 28, 2023
When you going to Canada or UK, you will would crying racism

Em, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, dissertation, statement of purpose, personal statement, or assignment.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by gidgiddy: 6:40am On Jan 28, 2023
christistruth01:

Tinubu never denied being Yoruba neither was it ever in doubt he was from SW

Lagos is in Yorubaland and in the SW

Look at this one trying to defend the dishonesty of Tinubu, out of ethnic sentiments

Tell Tinubu to come out boldly and tell people he is from Iragbiji in Osun, since it doesnt matter that he is from Yoruba land

But of course he cannot, because if he does so, other questions such as his original name, his parentage, when he was born, may all arise, and he does not want that to happen

That past Tinubu is trying to run away from will eventually catch up with him

5 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 28, 2023
christistruth01:

It is you that lacks understanding and needs to learn how to read go and read the post i replied to again
You don't know what is going on yet you open wide your gutter mouth waaaaa and filth with
Insults gush out of it like a sewage polluted river

Go and Scrub your mouth with detergent and bleach

I know you are a tout but try to be an educated one like Oluomo. Try to dey read before you comment like a fool.

1 Like

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by phemy36(m): 7:44am On Jan 28, 2023
Reinaldo:

Let them continue to dey play. He go do them like film. I'm an original Yoruba man. Tinubu will not win this election. Here in Ibadan, majority of us are against him

2 Likes

Re: The Bitter Truth Southeasterners Need To Know About Tinubu And Lagos. by Tochi3(m): 7:51am On Jan 28, 2023
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emefiele Launches Fresh Plot Against Tinubu / Magistrate Court Somewhere In The East (pic) / Prof Yakubu & Bola Tinubu Messed With The Wrong Guy: See Reason (s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.