Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,594 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

PDP Suspends Ebonyi State Chapter Chairman, Okoroafor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Suspends Ebonyi State Chapter Chairman, Okoroafor (9842 Views)

PDP Suspends Ebonyi State Chapter Chairman, Okoroafor For Anti Party Activities / Edo PDP Suspends Kassim Afegbua For Anti-Party Activities / BREAKING: PDP Suspends 2019 Presidential Campaign Over CJN Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Suspends Ebonyi State Chapter Chairman, Okoroafor by DrAkpamudehe: 12:02am On Jan 28, 2023
KingKO22:
This is the useless party that want to compete with APC

And they use to call this Atiku as unifier.
His other name should be Divider

You and the 2 other idiots that liked your post are very stupid. So Atiku's business is to go around all PDP chapters to know what is happening? You and your entire bloodline are society invalids

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends Ebonyi State Chapter Chairman, Okoroafor by whirlout: 12:12am On Jan 28, 2023
Actually not a bad judgment 'cos from the little we 've seen, Adeleke is grossly incompetent and has no clue how Govt runs. The unfortunate part is the precedent been set if in fact this is the will of the people even though they vote with their hearts sometimes instead of their head.
Re: PDP Suspends Ebonyi State Chapter Chairman, Okoroafor by Melvinkel: 12:16am On Jan 28, 2023
nazicartel:
One funny thing uptill now Is that I have never seen anybody supporting Tinubu wholeheartedly. How he will win is what I don't know. When you come online. The only people you see supporting him are always Yoruba people. I understand, he's one of them. You might also be as Yoruba person too. My own is that anybody that wins will definitely be better than Buhari

You have not seen because of hatred, Media talk and tribalism has blindfolded you so wake up, Tinubu is loved.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Suspends Ebonyi State Chapter Chairman, Okoroafor by EmekaA125(m): 1:10am On Jan 28, 2023
Too many in fighting in PDP.
Re: PDP Suspends Ebonyi State Chapter Chairman, Okoroafor by timefarm(m): 1:11am On Jan 28, 2023
nazicartel:
One funny thing uptill now Is that I have never seen anybody supporting Tinubu wholeheartedly. How he will win is what I don't know. When you come online. The only people you see supporting him are always Yoruba people. I understand, he's one of them. You might also be as Yoruba person too. My own is that anybody that wins will definitely be better than Buhari
Do not worry yourself.
Yoruba vote is small in the votes he will get.

Wait until after election. Then you will see whose vote will only come from only one region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Suspends Ebonyi State Chapter Chairman, Okoroafor by onatisi(m): 2:33am On Jan 28, 2023
nazicartel:
I think you are making a very very big mistake bros. I can authoritatively tell you that YORUBAS will not vote for tinubu,if you are not in the south west then you maybe tempted to believe that YORUBAS are supporting him but that is not the case . The greatest and the most serious threat to tinubu political ambition is the yorubas,they are the ones supporting obi,you will see during the elections.just wait and see.
Don't use the comments of one or two people here to make a general assumption about the whole south west or yorubas in general

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Suspends Ebonyi State Chapter Chairman, Okoroafor by onatisi(m): 2:35am On Jan 28, 2023
EmekaA125:
Too many in fighting in PDP.
There is not much,infact pdp and atiku are already compiling the names of Al those engage in anti party activities, but they can't do anything now ,the election is just around the corner so they will wait till after the elections
Re: PDP Suspends Ebonyi State Chapter Chairman, Okoroafor by ekhai(m): 6:50am On Jan 28, 2023
Rullybiz:
thank God you said online...so let me remind you that elections are not done onliy, we don't have polling unit here online
DON'T MIND HIM. LAS LAS HE HAS NO PVC. ONLINE VOTERS VOTING FOR Peter Obi. IT'S LESS THAN A MONTH TO FEBRUARY 25TH. THEIR EYES GO CLEAR.
Re: PDP Suspends Ebonyi State Chapter Chairman, Okoroafor by Daniego(m): 8:30am On Jan 28, 2023
That's good ,do anyhow and be fired anyhow. Congratulations to my own brother,bar. Ifanyi Nworie as you take that seat if Ebonyi state PDP chairmanship. I trust your leadership skills.
Re: PDP Suspends Ebonyi State Chapter Chairman, Okoroafor by lereinter(m): 8:47am On Jan 28, 2023
englishmart:
PDP lacks the balls to make the right decisions. They should suspend Wike and his allies. They're lucky I'm not their chairman.
Wike has reduced his clowning though.

Be patient and watch as things unfold

After ortom loses is senatorial ambition, wike term end and they become ordinary figure head, have they not suspended themselves.

Ikepeazu and ugwauyi are most likely moving to apc, have they not been sent off

It's makinde own that will be worst
Re: PDP Suspends Ebonyi State Chapter Chairman, Okoroafor by nazicartel(m): 10:20am On Jan 28, 2023
onatisi:

I think you are making a very very big mistake bros. I can authoritatively tell you that YORUBAS will not vote for tinubu,if you are not in the south west then you maybe tempted to believe that YORUBAS are supporting him but that is not the case . The greatest and the most serious threat to tinubu political ambition is the yorubas,they are the ones supporting obi,you will see during the elections.just wait and see.
Don't use the comments of one or two people here to make a general assumption about the whole south west or yorubas in general
No. Physically. I have never seen anybody supporting Tinubu wholeheartedly. But when you come online. It's always Yoruba names that are supporting him. I have many Yoruba friends and out of 10. You might only see 3 supporting him and 1 doesn't even stay in Nigeria. But online. It's always Yoruba names that are defending him

1 Like

Re: PDP Suspends Ebonyi State Chapter Chairman, Okoroafor by nazicartel(m): 10:24am On Jan 28, 2023
Melvinkel:

You have not seen because of hatred, Media talk and tribalism has blindfolded you so wake up, Tinubu is loved.
Relax. It hasn't gotten to that level. Show me 5 names supporting Tinubu that are not Yorubas here. Everything is not about hatred. I don't know Tinubu, Obi or Atiku. They won't help me in anyway if they win. They won't stop me traveling out and coming back at when due.
Re: PDP Suspends Ebonyi State Chapter Chairman, Okoroafor by onatisi(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
i understand sir, reason why i said if you come and go on the streets of ALL SOUTH WEST STATES, a MAJORITY OF PEOPLE ARE SUPPORTING PETER OBI , people are reluctant to support PDP and Atiku but we know that they already have their core voters but tinubu comes last on the lips of people.

nazicartel:
No. Physically. I have never seen anybody supporting Tinubu wholeheartedly. But when you come online. It's always Yoruba names that are supporting him. I have many Yoruba friends and out of 10. You might only see 3 supporting him and 1 doesn't even stay in Nigeria. But online. It's always Yoruba names that are defending him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Claims Enough Evidence For Anambra Poll's Cancellation / Eziachi: My Open Letter To Nigerian Biafra Fantasist / Army Issues Security Alert On Abuja Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.