Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,614 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:31 PM

Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) (10581 Views)

Crowd Hails Peter Obi As He Visits Jos, Plateau State Unannounced / Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) / Bola Tinubu Arrives In Kano, As Crowd Hails Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 9:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:
Like I said before...Nigerians are Nigerian Problem..
We need to burn some people with fire..

Are they celebrating the person who had put us in this mess of today??

What is actually wrong with Nigerians??
Na you dem go first burn. Idiota

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by buhariguy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Resonance2019:
Oga be calming down.You should be d one to cry us a river by next month.your likes will evade nairaland when results starts trickling in.I dare you to go to d street and shout Atiku or tinubu and see d kain beating that will greet you.Pack well joor
we warn you in 2015 and 2019.
after the noise and defeat you will start to cry for biafra.
no lefelendum no erection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Fortruth: 10:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Do they even know if that is Buhari lol
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by GoodIsGod: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2023
When they have put bad leaders on the throne with illiteracy and poverty mentality. Using underage voters etc.

They'll pack themselves like sardines into trucks of loads of cow and goat and come down to the west to start begging babianla, babianla.
You send them back they'll claim we all own nijeria .

It's a sorry case.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by kingyakos: 10:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
Roboto11:

Let's start with Peter Obi.

No Tinubu
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by ozo13(m): 10:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

u are not democratic from ur statement.i hope u guys won't start making Biafra utterances again after the election.
Why do u need to burn people with fire abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by uba1991: 10:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
plaindealer:
See street credibility...

Best Nigerian president ever.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu

The great Jagaban of the universe

The next president of Nigeria grin
I feel putting a gun in that your empty skull.
What is the use of the head that cannot reason well.
You don't deserve that head.
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Yankee101: 10:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
Show the protesting videos also
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by YungMillionaire: 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

Why are Anambrans today celebrating Peter Obi? After he destroyed the state and stole their money to fund his family business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by ozo13(m): 10:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
leisuretym:
Sometimes I wonder if black men have brain 🧠 , especially the ones from up there
I won't be surprised if the Biafra revolution starts again next month after the election.God help us with this kind of una utterances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Emola12(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

nah today you know say hausa no get sense bro As you see Dem so dey fit leave that place make Dem go carry broom make dem dey burn am bro common hausa no get sense jare
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by stealmatic(m): 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Roboto11:

Can you please loud it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by echodrum(m): 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Exactly why they keep them uneducated so that they can continue to be slaves to their half educated leaders.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Stanweezy(m): 11:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
And one Emi lokan wants to harvest those voters grin
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Telldem1(m): 1:21am On Jan 28, 2023
plaindealer:
See street credibility...

Best Nigerian president ever.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu

The great Jagaban of the universe

The next president of Nigeria grin
The next president of your family.
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by BlueDuck: 2:14am On Jan 28, 2023
Love for.someone who destroyed their lives

Hopeless people like those guys and ths OP are not worth the shít inside a toilet, I swear

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by psalmistkakah(m): 3:43am On Jan 28, 2023
leisuretym:
Sometimes I wonder if black men have brain 🧠 , especially the ones from up there
I stay in katsina, i know no where op get this video sha.. na protest dem protest for
katsina, dem even stone him convoy self.. Op no go upload that one...
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 4:06am On Jan 28, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

My brother, I tire o...what exactly are they celebrating him for? God did not make us animals for a reason, he gave us a brain for a purpose....

1 Like

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by plaindealer: 4:11am On Jan 28, 2023
grin grin grin

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by plaindealer: 4:14am On Jan 28, 2023
Telldem1:
The next president of your family.

And obi pandora ipob is the next p[resident of your SE village ipob and ESN jihadi bush terrorists..

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:19am On Jan 28, 2023
Abokiz mumu like rams normally

Almajiri people everywhere
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Fujiyama: 5:19am On Jan 28, 2023
GoodIsGod:
When they have put bad leaders on the throne with illiteracy and poverty mentality. Using underage voters etc.They'll pack themselves like sardines into trucks of loads of cow and goat and come down to the west to start begging babianla, babianla.
You send them back they'll claim we all own nijeria .
It's a sorry case.

^^^
But...the leading contender from the west formed an alliance with 'them' didn't he? cheesy

You can't have it both ways.
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Fujiyama: 5:22am On Jan 28, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Abokiz mumu like rams normally

Almajiri people everywhere

^^^
Them 'mumu', right? cheesy

But they are 'in charge'.
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:28am On Jan 28, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Them 'mumu', right? cheesy

But they are 'in charge'.

Only the elders in charge and the rest below abject poverty

I go soon stop to dey give alms to almajiri as their mumu be like say na inbuilt
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Fujiyama: 5:30am On Jan 28, 2023
cheesy

I wager that chimeremfidel, buhariguy, plaindealer, oyin44, roboto11 etc. are one and the same person.

Any takers?
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by codeplace(m): 5:36am On Jan 28, 2023
Maybe they IDP camp liter around

plaindealer:

Why do sit at home poverty people always think poverty applies to the rest of us?
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Fujiyama: 5:36am On Jan 28, 2023
EmekaBlue:
Only the elders in charge and the rest below abject poverty

I go soon stop to dey give alms to almajiri as their mumu be like say na inbuilt

^^^
But it suits the elders fine. And the 'rest below' are not complaining - or at least not on this platform.

The real problem is those who mock the 'abokiz' relentlessly - and yet cannot liberate themselves from the shackles that the 'abokiz' have put them in.
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by descarado: 5:38am On Jan 28, 2023
Fujiyama:

cheesy

I wager that chimeremfidel, buhariguy, plaindealer, oyin44, roboto11 etc. are one and the same person.

Any takers?

They all operates more than 5 diff monikers here and they are not up to 10.
I must say, they are good at what they do honestly.
They keep you all on uour toes.

The new ones recruited months ago couldn't meet up and has since left the group.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Fujiyama: 5:39am On Jan 28, 2023
Emola12:
nah today you know say hausa no get sense bro As you see Dem so dey fit leave that place make Dem go carry broom make dem dey burn am bro common hausa no get sense jare

^^^
Dem no get sense.

But na dem get Nigeria. cheesy
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by heysquare(m): 6:36am On Jan 28, 2023
ChinemeremFidel:

As how??

Abeg get out
It peppered you bah? You no want the fire to touch your so called anointed one!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Ameduedwin: 7:23am On Jan 28, 2023
Roboto11:

another mumu talk
Re: Crowd Hails President Buhari In Katsina (Video) by Roboto11: 8:59am On Jan 28, 2023
Fujiyama:

cheesy

Any takers?

Yes, we are all the same person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Not In Talks With Atiku – Campaign Organisation / Austria Newspaper: Tinubu, A Billionaire Druglord Announced As Nigeria President / Six New States For A New Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.