Stats: 3,166,378 members, 7,864,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:25 AM

Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son (33996 Views)

Tension Grips Nasarawa Over Supreme Court Judgement / Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother / Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti (2) (3) (4)

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Yankee101: 10:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
Was it an error or bandits were killed?

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by NothingDoMe: 10:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
Reinaldo:
This man is 1 million times the man Tinubu is.
Urchins don't want oh. They prefer their baron.

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by zoedew: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2023
Where was he days back when a Rev Father was attacked and burnt to death in his house?

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by REALretep(m): 10:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
TheRareGem1:
To my brother, Governor Sule, I am sorry about the passing of our dear son - Hassan. To the members of the family as well as the people of Nasarawa State, I pray that God Almighty will comfort you during this difficult time.

May his memory be blessed.

https://twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1619065245171064832?t=H5Ss94I5bBjmK9u5fMaXmw&s=19

The tragic loss of lives at the borders of Nasarawa and Benue States sadden me greatly. May Almighty God comfort the families of those who lost loved ones and comfort the people of Nasarawa and Benue states.

https://twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1619063415636635650?t=bpP2n_LKLGBeoQ-Hn2s3tw&s=19

Mynd44 lalasticlala
This is not the first time the military is bombing innocent civilians yet no one has been brought to book.

Now that a son of a sitting governor is involved, I hope this matter will be properly investigated and the defaulting officers made to face the law.
RIP to the dead embarassed
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by izubext007: 10:30pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nonsense government
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Zeezenho: 10:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
The guy na jihadist

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by ebbo(m): 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
adecz:

The son was probably organizing
providing logistics & planning terrorist raids
against the good people of Benue.

Of all way to die, na government come
kee governor son. What karma can be
worse than thisâť“

A sponsor of terrorists has gone to
face his maker, while Fulani his father is left
behind to suffer the loss..

Dull you, the young that died today after a brief illness.
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by ebbo(m): 10:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
REALretep:
This is not the first time the military is bombing innocent civilians yet no one has been brought to book.

Now that a son of a sitting governor is involved, I hope this matter will be properly investigated and the defaulting officers made to face the law.
RIP to the dead embarassed

The airstrike was yesterday while the governor's son died as a result of a brief illness this morning. They are two different incidents pls.
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by BlueDuck: 10:39pm On Jan 27, 2023
VP Condolence Matters
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Una say na how the boy die exactly?

And wetin concern him death with airstrike?

And why the VP dey pay condolence visit to Nasarawa cause of airstrike? Na bandits coordinate the strike?

Nothing dey clear us for this country again.

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by christistruth01: 10:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Freshtruth:
Ogun state governor son DJ olu died
David mark son dies
Tinunbu son dies
Oshomole wife dies
Obansanjo wife dies
Amori wife dies

If you know your father is a ambitious man my bro and sis be prayer full they can't use anything just to gain influence
Atiku Igbo wife saw it coming she ran for her dear life

Rip innocent son your father used you to exchange his head and win election

2 of El Rufai's adult children including his first born died suddenly , People were still wondering how he would cope with such a Calamity only to hear he had declared that he was running for Gov of Kaduna

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by olatuns2017: 10:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
TheRareGem1:
To my brother, Governor Sule, I am sorry about the passing of our dear son - Hassan. To the members of the family as well as the people of Nasarawa State, I pray that God Almighty will comfort you during this difficult time.

May his memory be blessed.

https://twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1619065245171064832?t=H5Ss94I5bBjmK9u5fMaXmw&s=19

The tragic loss of lives at the borders of Nasarawa and Benue States sadden me greatly. May Almighty God comfort the families of those who lost loved ones and comfort the people of Nasarawa and Benue states.

https://twitter.com/ProfOsinbajo/status/1619063415636635650?t=bpP2n_LKLGBeoQ-Hn2s3tw&s=19

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Esu pasto

Bitter soul

I wonder what you will teach after office

A pasto

Who bribed delegates but still fail

Unfortunately

You still bitter in your lost

Head of Economic Team

U couldn't afford to build a house before Tinubu brought you to become Commissioner in Lagos....

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Mrmb: 11:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Freshtruth:
David mark son dies
Tinunbu son dies
Oshomole wife dies
Obansanjo wife dies
Amori wife dies

If you know your father is a ambitious man my bro and sis be prayer full they can't use anything just to gain influence

Smelling post from a shithead

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Lifted2000: 11:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
An irreplaceable loss to the family
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by fx45(m): 11:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Freshtruth:
David mark son dies
Tinunbu son dies
Oshomole wife dies
Obansanjo wife dies
Amori wife dies

You forgot El-Rufai.
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Judolisco(m): 11:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
Was he in d military or what?... Why was he killed in an air strike?
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Linda1999: 11:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Is a big Lost to the family and the state, may his soul rest in peace

Contact me to write your Academic assignments, chat up on WhatsApp- see signature for my number 👇
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Robertgreene1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Brendaniel:
You see why I hate most Nigerian press, till now the report about the death of those people is still not straight, was it an airstrike, if it was an airstrike, by who? And why is the vice president going to mourn with the people over an airstrike that no one has taken responsibility for.

That is why I take reports about IPOB and UGM in the east by the Nigerian press like a pinch of salt
point of correction...*with a pinch of salt*
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by mastermaestro(m): 11:29pm On Jan 27, 2023
Ojiofor:

Millions of ordinary people also died in that period.

Take a course on comprehension. The post has nothing to do with period. It simply warns children of ambitious parents, especially politicians, to be vigilant and prayerful so they don't get sacrificed on altars of selfish parental ambitions. Go back and read. angry

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by mastermaestro(m): 11:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
ADEGUNWA01:

Jesus christ how can human being reason like this for God sake Haha smh cry

It might sound primitive until you are caught in the middle. Life is deep, bro. The wise pay close attention to unusual patterns in order to gain deeper insight. sad

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by mastermaestro(m): 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Freshtruth:
David mark son dies
Tinunbu son dies
Erufai son dies
Oshomole wife dies
Obansanjo wife dies
Amori wife dies

If you know your father is a ambitious man my bro and sis be prayer full they can use anything just to gain influence

I like your observation of unusual patterns amongst a particular class of elites.

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by akaahs(m): 11:40pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dem dey kill people for southern Kaduna, this errand boy from Oduduwa no deem it fit to even sent his condolences talk more visiting people down there.

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Ckonnet: 12:08am On Jan 28, 2023
Minister of condolence!!! This guy traded his dignity and reputation just to answer a VP.the worst VP so far.

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Julliet1122: 12:26am On Jan 28, 2023
Reinaldo:
You wouldn’t know him if not for Tinubu

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Julliet1122: 12:27am On Jan 28, 2023
Ckonnet:
Minister of condolence!!! This guy traded his dignity and reputation just to answer a VP.the worst VP so far.
Better than your father

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Dicoomoba: 3:53am On Jan 28, 2023
Reinaldo:

We thank God even baba never die dem don praise pikin also
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by HeroicMeastro: 5:01am On Jan 28, 2023
Naira20:
Airstrikes?
Hope the boy isn't with bandits or terrorists planning to maim others?

Because I no understand
Your head correct so?
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by EmekaBlue(m): 5:13am On Jan 28, 2023
What a weird way to die

The airstrike go be for forest and something is fishy...why was he there
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Wotowotoman: 5:57am On Jan 28, 2023
factcheckmmm:
Rip

On a normal day , people stress themselves out from there houses came out to vote . As the cakes will have it
The sugary part, some few goons came out to snuff it off .

This country needs to be restructure.

Wetin this man dey yearn so?
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Patriotsleague: 6:09am On Jan 28, 2023
All terrorists will be bombed to death, even you are a governor or bishop or imam if you are around terrorist, you will be killed. Terrorists and their sponsors have killed and destroyed too much in Nigeria. Osinbanjo what are you visiting them for, those people are terrorists, this osinbanjo na wa.

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by SavageResponse(m): 6:49am On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
David mark son dies
Tinunbu son dies
Erufai son dies
Oshomole wife dies
Obansanjo wife dies
Amori wife dies

If you know your father is a ambitious man my bro and sis be prayer full they can use anything just to gain influence

Be there talking nonsense you cannot substantiate!

Cows At Micheal Okpara Square In Enugu (Photos) / Kwara Govt. Reacts To Saraki, Says Land Never Paid For / Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos)