Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,618 members, 7,865,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son (34000 Views)

Tension Grips Nasarawa Over Supreme Court Judgement / Osinbajo Pays Courtesy Visit To Late President Musa Yar'Adua's Mother / Photos: VP Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Afenifere Leader, Reuben Fasoranti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Atlantis585: 7:05am On Jan 28, 2023
When will he start campaigning for his brother the Drug Lord and money laundering olodo from Iragbiji?

Just asking for my oga.
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by FreedomArmy: 7:12am On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
Ogun state governor son DJ olu died
David mark son dies
Tinunbu son dies
Erufai son dies
Oshomole wife dies
Obansanjo wife dies
Amori wife dies in

If you know your father is a ambitious man my bro and sis be prayer full they can use anything just to gain influence
Atiku Igbo wife saw it coming she ran for her dear life

Rip innocent son your father used you to exchange his head and win election
stop writing trash. There are many nobodies that their son died and we never get to hear about it
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Owontime: 7:31am On Jan 28, 2023
So Judas is still alive. grin
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by REALretep(m): 7:32am On Jan 28, 2023
ebbo:

The airstrike was yesterday while the governor's son died as a result of a brief illness this morning. They are two different incidents pls.
Please what is the source of your information.
The news says otherwise

MODIFIED: I think you may be right. The title of the thread was kinda misleading.
Thank you
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by JBArokonkwo1(m): 7:38am On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
David mark son dies
Tinunbu son dies
Erufai son dies
Oshomole wife dies
Obansanjo wife dies
Amori wife dies

If you know your father is a ambitious man my bro and sis be prayer full they can use anything just to gain influence

TB Joshua died
Bishop idahosa died
Miles Monroe died
Pastor bimbo Olukoya died.....

There weren't prayerful abi?

Religion makes people lose common sense,however your case is different. You have lost common sense and humanity....

Get help soon......

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by cardoctor(m): 7:56am On Jan 28, 2023
Dead as Governor's son. How sad. RIP bro.
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Peterobifailed: 8:00am On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
David mark son dies
Tinunbu son dies
Erufai son dies
Oshomole wife dies
Obansanjo wife dies
Amori wife dies

you are dumb
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Igboslayer: 9:20am On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
David mark son dies
Tinunbu son dies
Erufai son dies
Oshomole wife dies
Obansanjo wife dies
Amori wife dies

Are you proud of yourself now?
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by AbuAeesha: 9:31am On Jan 28, 2023
Freshtruth:
David mark son dies
Tinunbu son dies
Erufai son dies
Oshomole wife dies
Obansanjo wife dies
Amori wife dies

so other people dying daily that u didn't mentioned them. what do you have to say about that..
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Ckonnet: 9:35am On Jan 28, 2023
Julliet1122:

Better than your father

Your drunkard father denied you, officially you must be a bastard! Ciao
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Julliet1122: 1:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ckonnet:

Your drunkard father denied you, officially you must be a bastard! Ciao
Painment with borrowed data I’m sure you know what to do with your tie
Re: Osinbajo Pays Condolence Visit To Nasarawa Over Airstrike, Death Of Governor Son by Bimpe29: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
Reinaldo:
This man is 1 million times the man Tinubu is.
See irony of life as God used Tinubu to bring him and his 1 million goodness to the limelight.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Electronic Voting Machines For Kaduna LG Elections (Photos) / Charly Boy Leaves Abuja, Relocates To Imo / DSS Arrests Northern Group Leaders Over Plans To Issue Quit Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.