Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,598 members, 7,865,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) (8109 Views)

How Can I Deal With A Quarrelsome Wife / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband / How Do I Deal With This Issues Between My Wife And I? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Hatrick01: 4:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Adaisback:
Nwamamaiwota bu ezigbo ta nwoke malu nnukwu nma ma nwokwa amu kalaka. The Nwa bugodi Odogwu cheesy grin cheesy grin
mana otinyere f na moniker ya...

obu trangender?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Bigseven(m): 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
grin grin ;DI can hear her saying “the balls are not bouncing”
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Slynation(m): 5:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
She has broken the egg and since you are a very wickedman, cut onions and fry her together with the eggs... grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Adaisback(f): 5:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hatrick01:
mana otinyere F na moniker ya...

obu trangender?
Nba. O.ji ya Acho okwu na nairaland. Ayo Ka ta go mu ya k'o wepu f tinye m , ma na okweghi. Ya melu nji n'ekwetaghi ibu oyi ya
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by tunize(m): 5:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nor go do like that if you born ur own oooh shuuu why did you allow the baby live your sight?
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by nnadychuks(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Adaisback:
You dare snap your neighbour's daughter with just pants and uploaded it for us to see on nairaland. You should be arrested and prosecuted with immediate effect
Shut up
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Sixfeetbelle: 6:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
Starboytwo:
dont spoil the fun now, nairalanders aren’t stupid, we know it’s a fake story, just pretend like it’s real, comment and go.

I don't support lies
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Baronthecelebri: 7:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
udomma1005:
Tell her to stand close to the looming crises she has started, take her photographs. Make sure you capture all the details of the carnage in the picture. Buy biscuit for her, send her home!
Save the photo well, always be in touch with her family even though you've moved out from the neighborhood. God on your side, you will be alive when she has finished skool & start working. Visit her, show her the pictures and ask her how far we go do this kind problem where she been cause so_so year? angry
Wahala nor dey sour!
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Baronthecelebri: 7:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
udomma1005:
Tell her to stand close to the looming crises she has started, take her photographs. Make sure you capture all the details of the carnage in the picture. Buy biscuit for her, send her home!
Save the photo well, always be in touch with her family even though you've moved out from the neighborhood. God on your side, you will be alive when she has finished skool & start working. Visit her, show her the pictures and ask her how far we go do this kind problem where she been cause so_so year? angry
Wahala nor dey sour!
good advice

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Adaisback:
cheesy ose Kam g'etegi n'amu before nye gi head. cheesy

Abeg don't forget to mix the peppe with aboniki balm
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Adaisback(f): 8:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
zimdante:

Abeg don't forget to mix the peppe with aboniki balm
grin you want my guy to die ba? Who will marry me after we don kpai am finish? Nwamamaiwota, come and see how we are planning to finish you.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by DCmaverick(m): 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
finish her grin grin grin
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
habsydiamond:
Pack the broken egg and use it to bake cake or fry egg for yam e dey sweet oo
no waste that egg man
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Illegal1(m): 8:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
Na everyday sumtin must happen to u?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Countersam(m): 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
My neighbour's daughter has finished my life.

In this APC era she came to play in my crib today at the behest of my village people and I don't know how she managed to enter the kitchen and smash my tray of precious eggs.

I need suggestions on what to do before I commit a crime. How can I deal with this little girl?

She only wanted to play ping pong..calm down....

Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by 140oladayo: 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂...
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Donmobi(m): 11:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
Awwn so cute.
Eya.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by LittleBigDick(m): 5:43am On Jan 29, 2023
Adaisback:
You dare snap your neighbour's daughter with just pants and uploaded it for us to see on nairaland. You should be arrested and prosecuted with immediate effect

Pedo spotted

Wetin carry your eyes go meet pikin pant
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Honchoslim16(m): 8:26am On Jan 29, 2023
Auction the kid off grin
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Dreamm37: 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
Donmobi:
Awwn so cute.
Eya.
good day bro. I created this acc just to message u.
I'm trying to quote you on your art thread regarding making some art for me (which I'll pay for) but nairaland isn't allowing me. So I had to message you here.
Could you drop your what's app number so I can chat with you.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Donmobi(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
Dreamm37:
good day bro. I created this acc just to message u.
I'm trying to quote you on your art thread regarding making some art for me (which I'll pay for) but nairaland isn't allowing me. So I had to message you here.
Could you drop your what's app number so I can chat with you.
Oh! definetely.
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2023
Gbese embarassed
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Dreamm37: 8:31am On Feb 01, 2023
Donmobi:

Oh! definetely.
I've messaged you (don't forget to erase your number)
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Richy4(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2023
What do you want to do to a little harmless kid that was doing some oblation smiley
She saw the little corner of the house fit for such sacrifice and thanks giving.. cheesy
He/she was probably interceding on your behalf
smiley
Re: How Do I Deal With This Girl? (graphic Pics) by Aurelius1(m): 12:23pm On Feb 01, 2023
DUse a spoon to scoop the raw egg from the floor and fry. Give it to the little girl to eat.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Pays For The Mortgage? Me Alone, Or Should Wife Help? / Sexually Frustrated Housewife Of Rich Husband / The Pain Of Inter Tribal Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.