Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis (34990 Views)

Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack / Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola / Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
IgboNiile:

You don't have a family thats why your frontal lobe ain't working properly like that of bala blue bulaba.
Tell me your story, I am listening
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by BRIMBRAM: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
Reinaldo:
They suddenly care about the people. Issokay grin grin grin grin

And if they don't you will still be the first to be complaining up and down. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by reddingtonblack: 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
shugamummy:
Even Arthur Eze cannot say he is greater than the whole Anambra but you urchin from Afonja republic. Do you think we have one person collecting tax from all indigenes like Your Tinubu is doing in Lagos. Emancipate yourself from this slavery guy

There is so much rot in the East but because other tribe rarely visit the east for the fear of hostility .. it makes it so easy for your people to cover up all the mess going on there.

Who could av thot Agbero dey Anambra, if not for soludo that is after them, Igbos we never talk about the crisis in there land buh a one year old child from East know lagos monthly IGR off hand grin when they see stranger dey cover up and switch to there dialect cheesy

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by stigman(m): 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nyamiri:

See this foolish Igbo pig. I will buy both of the animals you call your parents and use them as servants.
If UGM bastards kidnap your papa now, you get money pay?

First son of asawo Money doesn't make noise, see mumu that can't even walk freely in the forest you call village because of your father and co head hunters , poor boy you don chop agbado this morning
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Dpcommy35: 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
I can see now that the Buhari policy is seriously working on the elite.... As e the pain the hoaders of money e dea sweet us ...
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Didi2d(m): 2:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Africa! We're too wicked to ourselves. How can someone introduce a law and same person goes behind to sabotage the law he introduced.

Meanwhile, just because you hate a particular candidate you rejoice on the hardships and stress Nigerians are going through on new naira policy.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by saintnegroid(m): 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
megacity:
Things fall apart
The Centre cannot hold
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

But seriously GanDollars should know he doesn't have authority to order Buhari around. Buhari is the Commander in Chief and can go to any state he likes
a dead man can be ordered around anytime any moment
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Djyucee1(m): 2:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
Tinubu is greater than the whole south east, he speaks and the country shakes, God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Very foolish statement
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by easynetsms(m): 2:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
When is the better Nigeria you Igbos wanted when you started attacking Buhari regime barely weeks into his government? if the northerners decided to pay back what the Igbos did to Buhari, Nigeria will be at war, Peter Obi is never right for us now.

The hatred you have for the igbos is so deep. Everyone was complaining about Buharis regime, not just the igbos, even the northerners complained bitterly. Just last week, people in Kastina where protesting cos of Buhari's bad governance. Are you going to categorize them as igbos as well?

Is because of people like you, that's why Nigeria keeps having a set of bad leaders. Look at Tinubu and look at Obi, NO SANE person will go for Tinubu. Only those with selfish interests and tribalism will support that Man.

Change your mindset and see a better Nigeria. Nigeria has sunk a long time ago. We are living in pure darkness. Travel around the world, and u will understand that Nigeria deserves better.

NO IGBO MAN WILL SUPPORT OBI IF THEY DONT FIND HIM COMPETENT.
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
Tell me your story, I am listening

Lower animal in your life time you can never match me , so deal with it fern.
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by arantess: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
Tinubu is greater than the whole of my family, he speaks and we all shake, God bless jagaban the demented of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
IgboNiile:

Lower animal in your life time you can never match me , so deal with it fern.
Hehehehehehehehehe empty barrel makes the loudest noise, well I heard you are calling your mother
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Henkeh05: 2:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
[He thinks Buhari is Jonathan
quote author=megacity post=120447166]Things fall apart
The Centre cannot hold

But seriously GanDollars should know he doesn't have authority to order Buhari around. Buhari is the Commander in Chief and can go to any state he likes[/quote]
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Sheggy13(m): 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
GoodHardDickk:
This is exactly why Nigeria urgently needs Peter to fix and liberate this country from these clueless old corrupt criminals.

If Nigeria was a sane country, the entire nation would have been on it knees begging and pleading with peter Obi to become president with immediate effect. Obi is the best man capable of fixing this country
I agree with you. Of course, we all can see the paradise and El-Dorado Peter Obi has made Anambra today when he was governor. All other Nigerians are trooping to Anambra daily now because of what Obi did there, so we need to beg him so he can replicate the same magic for us in the entire Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by MikeofAfrica: 2:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
Tinubu is greater than the whole south east, he speaks and the country shakes, God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

The same Tinubu that has ran to Daura to beg Buhari . Real men don't swallow their words.

The change of currency is a political decision to checkmate Tinubu corruption and vote buying. Hence the entire nation is suffering today because of Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Ckonnet: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
The Cbn decision was a dumb one, poor Nigerians are the people suffering from that stupid policy because it doesn't change anything.
Tinubu n his allies can still get the new naira notes if they want and they can still deposit the old ones also,this is not rocket science.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Slic1: 2:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
Islie:
.........Over Hardship, Insecurity, Naira Notes Crisis

https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/28/governor-ganduje-lawmakers-ask-president-buhari-suspend-kano-visit-over-hardship

They are postponding it because there are no money to moblizing the type of crowd they wanted.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by francotunsco: 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
megacity:
Things fall apart
The Centre cannot hold

But seriously GanDollars should know he doesn't have authority to order Buhari around. Buhari is the Commander in Chief and can go to any state he likes

Ganduje himself invited Buhari in the first place. He reserves the right to withdraw or postpone the invitation. This Ganduje's action is a subtle protest to PMB! We are watching.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by id4sho(m): 2:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
megacity:
Things fall apart
The Centre cannot hold

Thanks for this, Gen. BUHARI will be stoned and booed. Katsina just finished theirs. There's anger in the north. BAT will be shocked with the small votes kanawa will give
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by WHITELIGHTER: 2:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Remijuice:

This is one truth that a lot of people are finding difficult to acknowledge.

Why aren't they complaining about the hardships caused by the lingering fuel scarcity? What's so important about the new monetary policy that is shaking all of them
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by mastermaestro(m): 3:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
Dpcommy35:
I can see now that the Buhari policy is seriously working on the elite.... As e the pain the hoaders of money e dea sweet us ...

It is biting on everyone dude. The rural dwellers are worst hit. There are places where you have to do almost a day's journey before you can reach a bank, I hope you know. Now combine this stress with the unavailability of the new notes on these rural residents who attempt these tortuous trips just to make withdrawals.

The toll isn't a joke anymore. You live in an urban area where there are litters of banks, I don't expect you to understand. Those who did nysc in the rural areas mostly in the North have an idea of what I mean. In Pantisawa, Taraba state, it was a day's journey if you wanted to go withdraw money from the bank. Pricy transportation, dusty roads, robbers and scorching sun were some of the risks we faced.

I understand Ganduje's grouse very well having served in rural North. Many states will be plunged into further economic woes by this hasty policy.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
Hehehehehehehehehe empty barrel makes the loudest noise, well I heard you are calling your mother

Lower animal I can't exchange words with you . Your uncircumcised mother will drop water throughout her life fool . Don't even come near fern .
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nawaoooh! This old /new Naira Wahala pass even bank managers!
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
IgboNiile:

Lower animal I can't exchange words with you . Your uncircumcised mother will drop water throughout her life fool . Don't even come near fern .
Hehehehehehehehehe so your mother is .... jeez, no wonder you are unconsolable and deviate, so your mother is going through all this, bring her, let me lay hands on her, and your bitterness and anguish will multiple.
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Exceed15: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
Who is he deceiving?
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by UnabashedIPOB: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Melonsmasher: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Reinaldo:
They suddenly care about the people. Issokay grin grin grin grin
That is not caring, it's simply trying to avoid something weird, a hungry man is angry.. It's not funny out there

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by abalog: 3:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
gozmok1:
The way YEKINI AMODA will lose will not be funny.

Atiku is rallying the north on an ethnic and a real Muzlem basis.

While Peter obi is rallying the YOUTHS and other educated northerners on the basis of Competence and fairness.

AMODA YEKINI and Y0LUBA Muzlems family have insulted the South while building northern castles in the air.

NIGERIA DECIDES!!
SUFFER DON TAYA US
Some think through their anus
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Elibaba1: 3:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author grin=flexyrule post=120447217]Story!

These ones don't even have an idea what the fuel, naira and economic hardship Nigerian are facing looks like...

One phone call, Ganduje's account officer will come running with 30m worth of New naira notes in whatever denomination he needs. [/quote]

You sabi the moves
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Gandrova: 3:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Loliip:

Bro he is just bitter because there is no money to share for elections,winning is not guaranteed.
It is not only about election, people are in dire situations in the country.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Kendo93: 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Timipre Sylvia In Abuja / How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard / Buhari Now Jittery After US, UK Warning —atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.