Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis (34985 Views)

Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack / Ganduje Asks Muslims To Vote For Oyetola / Ganduje Asks FG To Relax Lockdown In Kano To Help Residents Buy Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by abalog: 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Drsnives:
We talk am
I still dea imagine how any sensible man would still vote for APC.. tueh
You mean how a sensible man would vote Fulani presenting candidate.
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by SwTeee(f): 3:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Abdullah36:

They are not backing him, they are just afraid that he may be stoned again.
Have over heard people saying that, they are just waiting for him to come
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Naira20: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLuM_RElqek

Mandate2023:

Ur parents r out there suffering to get d new currency and as well cope with the high cost of fuel....u think any of dis affect tinubu grin once ur parents can't put food on ur table again u go get sense
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Gandrova: 3:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
easynetsms:

The hatred you have for the igbos is so deep. Everyone was complaining about Buharis regime, not just the igbos, even the northerners complained bitterly. Just last week, people in Kastina where protesting cos of Buhari's bad governance. Are you going to categorize them as igbos as well?

Is because of people like you, that's why Nigeria keeps having a set of bad leaders. Look at Tinubu and look at Obi, NO SANE person will go for Tinubu. Only those with selfish interests and tribalism will support that Man.

Change your mindset and see a better Nigeria. Nigeria has sunk a long time ago. We are living in pure darkness. Travel around the world, and u will understand that Nigeria deserves better.

NO IGBO MAN WILL SUPPORT OBI IF THEY DONT FIND HIM COMPETENT.
What has Obi done to deserve Aso Villa seat? This is the same man that other doctrines complaints about. If you are not Catholics, you can't be given appointment in his cabinet.
Doctors were on strike for months, Dilapidated roads and school building eyes sore to behold.
He categorically said IPOB members are fighting for a genuine course.
He invested state funds in a brewery that he has lion shares.
Well, am not surprised, only the idiots would think Obi the great scammer is a Messiah.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Father4all: 3:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
No new notes to share. Shameless
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by TheMostComplex1: 3:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
Reinaldo:
They suddenly care about the people. Issokay grin grin grin grin

You just mirrored my thoughts
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by alimiadedayo1: 3:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
GoodHardDickk:
This is exactly why Nigeria urgently needs Peter to fix and liberate this country from these clueless old corrupt criminals.

If Nigeria was a sane country, the entire nation would have been on it knees begging and pleading with peter Obi to become president with immediate effect. Obi is the best man capable of fixing this country
your family and your generation need Peter obi not this mu country.... this affairs of my nation Nigeria not Biafra cannot be in hands of a thief called obituary pretending to be an angel and a saint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by GoodHardDickk: 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
alimiadedayo1:

your family and your generation need Peter obi not this mu country.... this affairs of my nation Nigeria not Biafra cannot be in hands of a thief called obituary pretending to be an angel and a saint

Unfortunately Nigeria cannot be in the hands of oduwawa warlord either. Someone who declared openly that he doesn't support one Nigeria. A criminal and a drug addict
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by buhariguy(m): 3:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Reinaldo:
They suddenly care about the people. Issokay grin grin grin grin
tinubu is for the masses.
Obituary and atiku as pdp members has never be for the masses.
We are the progressive.
Tinubu is the president to save the masses

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Geopex(m): 4:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
easynetsms:

These people are complaining of scarcity of Naira note because they are looking for what to use and rig the election. Haven't you noticed, it is only Apc that is complaining?

From what I can read from your post, You don't want a better Nigeria. See how tribalism has finished you.

Use your head na! Is everybody suffering in Nigeria due to cbn policy is an APC members. Have u gotten the new notes ? Lies kill u dea

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by buhariguy(m): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
GoodHardDickk:

Unfortunately Nigeria cannot be in the hands of oduwawa warlord either. Someone who declared openly that he doesn't support one Nigeria. A criminal and a drug addict
what led to obi.diot father's death?
Because of drug deal
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Make them no stone am.

Gandollar will hold an important post in Tinubu's Presidency. Future cabal member with El Rufai.

Buhari... fix the sabotage otherwise President Tinubu will commission Kano projects. Buhari didn't learn from APC Primaries. He will soon.

The thing wey Saraki do Buhari no do am. He had better behave himself. undecided
So you want to replace northern cabal with another northern cabal as long as a Yoruba is there figurehead
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by IMMUNO1(m): 4:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
And you think Buhari will be moved? If this was done two years ago even with one month notice, you won't have heard all these criminals trying to defend the masses. Better days are ahead for well meaning Nigerians.
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by TheChameleon: 4:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Agbegbaorogboye:

So you want to replace northern cabal with another northern cabal as long as a Yoruba is there figurehead

Only a very dumb person will think Bola Tinubu will ever be a figurehead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Neatboy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
oyin44:

Don't you see that..the northern governors are backing tinubu against buhari decision on new naire note

They are just thieves, they know that the money will not flow the way it used to. Just imagine, they didn't protest against the fuel scarcity, it is against the naira restrictions that they are protesting. Is it now that they are experiencing the hardship and poverty? Why react now?

No major positive change can ever happen in Nigeria except that most of the populace of these big Northern States are enlightened. They will always draw the whole country backward and bring her to her knees one way or another. They are ready to sabotage whatsoever development that is coming up in their own land, as long as their slave masters (Oligarchs and islamic scholars) ask them to or paints it black.

I know how much the Federal Government invested in the Almajiri School in GEJ's administration, and I know how they rejected it just because it was coming from an "Infidel". Now, their own righteous messiah, Buhari came and still could not even improve their lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by GoodIsGod: 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
Leave your father out of this

Son of a mad man when did it result to insult.

If your father was sane like my father the fool of a man would have warned you to not run after Politicians for money. He would have given you a legacy my dad gave me.

Work with your hands, believe in God and don't be thug. That's what my father gave me
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Nyamiri: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
stigman:

First son of asawo Money doesn't make noise, see mumu that can't even walk freely in the forest you call village because of your father and co head hunters , poor boy you don chop agbado this morning

Tell your mother to see me next week, and tell her to wash well before coming. Her smell was really bad the last time.
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by erospecial: 4:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gandolollar has cartoons of change dollars in naira stack in every bagariga.
APC is opposing a whole Buhari or jubrin.
Youths that always hail APC cue Buhari should hail now ooo!!!
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by easynetsms(m): 4:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gandrova:
What has Obi done to deserve Aso Villa seat? This is the same man that other doctrines complaints about. If you are not Catholics, you can't be given appointment in his cabinet.
Doctors were on strike for months, Dilapidated roads and school building eyes sore to behold.
He categorically said IPOB members are fighting for a genuine course.
He invested state funds in a brewery that he has lion shares.
Well, am not surprised, only the idiots would think Obi the great scammer is a Messiah.

Where did u confirm that obi only appointed those who where Catholics? If so, why are Christians not against him or why are Pentecostal churches allowing him to their church now it is election? Don't be deceived, my dear.

Secondly, u said doctors were on strike for months, let me ask you, which country doesn't go on strike? Even in Nigeria, how long has ASUU gone on strike?

Let me correct you when he mentioned IPob. He said everyone who is agitating has a reason why he is doing so. He will dialogue with them. People agitate cos of hardship. If what they wanted for a better living was provided, they won't be anything like ipob. Remember these are people who don't want to be part of Nigeria.

You mentioned that he invested a lot of funds in brewery that he has a lion share. Let me tell u sth, if EFCC has seen sth about this man they would have picked him up. You think they are not still digging because they know he is a big threat. I'm not saying he is a saint.

With all you mentioned above, tell me, when compared to other candidates like TInubu and Atiku, do you know the level of corruption these people are deeply into. People who want to eat your share and that of your generation. Is that the people you are supporting?

Vote wisely
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Gozac: 5:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
gozmok1:
The way YEKINI AMODA will lose will not be funny.

Atiku is rallying the north on an ethnic and a real Muzlem basis.

While Peter obi is rallying the YOUTHS and other educated northerners on the basis of Competence and fairness.

AMODA YEKINI and Y0LUBA Muzlems family have insulted the South while building northern castles in the air.

NIGERIA DECIDES!!
SUFFER DON TAYA US
ATIKU IS COMING, POWER TO THE NORTN, OBI WOULDN'T HAVE COME OUT IN THE FIRST PLACE HAD IT BEEN HE KNEW ATIKU WILL PICK PDP TICKET
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Gozac: 5:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
GoodHardDickk:
This is exactly why Nigeria urgently needs Peter to fix and liberate this country from these clueless old corrupt criminals.

If Nigeria was a sane country, the entire nation would have been on it knees begging and pleading with peter Obi to become president with immediate effect. Obi is the best man capable of fixing this country
Nigeria is no yet ripe for the kind of leadership Obi stands for. Atiku will win this election based on political indices on ground.
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by EbenezerTriumph: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
BanjiHols:

Emefiele cannot redesign naira without Buhari approval..so no b emefiele issue..na buhari issue
emefiele is stubborn because he knows he has buhari's backing
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by HitRun(m): 5:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
gozmok1:
The way YEKINI AMODA will lose will not be funny.

Atiku is rallying the north on an ethnic and a real Muzlem basis.

While Peter obi is rallying the YOUTHS and other educated northerners on the basis of Competence and fairness.

AMODA YEKINI and Y0LUBA Muzlems family have insulted the South while building northern castles in the air.

NIGERIA DECIDES!!
SUFFER DON TAYA US

Atiku may be corrupt, but he is more competent than Obi.
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
Believeintruth:

Dude are you this dense they just said Buhari shouldn't come because of the security concerns as per the currency swap. Where did they say verbatim that they are backing Tinubu.
did you really expect Ganduje to just write Buhari and explicitly declare that Buhari should stay away from Kano because of the naira issue?
Anybody with sense already got the message. Buhari too would've gotten the message. Nobody except obidients kids feeding fat on their mother's sweat is backing the deadline charade. Go to the market and listen to what people are saying. Go to POS, ask for the new money and listen to what they will tell you

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by justmondris: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
Tinubu is greater than the whole south east, he speaks and the country shakes, God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Which country shake? Abeg wake up from your dream.
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by olumide4christ: 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
DeLaRue:
Hmm... it's happening.

When you cancel an invitation to a president because of his policy...nkan be!

There's no sugar coating it...this is a brutal smackdown from Mr Ganduje.

Power is drifting away from Buhari and some Governors are now bold enough to rebuff him.

How can a President inflict so much pain on hundreds of millions of people simply to satisfy his own petty and vindictive political purpose of turning the populace against his party so that his party's candidate can lose an election.

I haven't been able to withdraw money for 2 days now. ATM after ATM, there is no money. I can't imagine the suffering of millions up and down the country.

All for what? To satisfy the egotistic complex of an undemocratic leader.

Millions of otherwise apolitical people, including myself, who never got involved in politics supported you in 2014/2015 against all advice that you are a cold and vindictive individual. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. But with your latest actions of punishing millions in order to further your personal vindictive interest, you have proved yourself to be exactly what people said about you all these years.

Thank you so much, sir!

You really hit the nail on the head.

I haven't seen any administration that politicizes everything like this Buhari administration. I never voted for him...thank God for that.

In fact, I haven't voted in any presidential election before but I will be voting for Tinubu next month. He will do better than Buhari in governance.

I have my PVC ready.
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by stigman(m): 5:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
[quote author=Nyamiri post=120451672]

Tell your mother to see me next week, and tell her to wash well before coming. Her smell was really bad the last time. [/quot

Pig have you eaten today, go and bring out your rotten smille mother from the brothel where she is, pig
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by olumide4christ: 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nyamiri:

Kano is the home of commerce. The economy of Kano is bigger than the entire south Eastern States.
Kano does a lot of cash for commercial transactions. Unfortunately, the current situation is stifling their businesses.

Ganduje didn't threaten Buhari, he told Buhari the truth.

Hopefully, Buhari carries Meffy along so he can see something.

LOL....at the bolded.... Emefiele no go even try am...maybe Jihad go start for Kano d day wey Emefiele land.
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by Tareq1105: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
igbotormentor:
Tinubu is greater than the whole south east, he speaks and the country shakes, God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria

Tinubu is very sensitive and he would do far better than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by maasoap(m): 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
TheChameleon:
grin

Make them no stone am.

Gandollar will hold an important post in Tinubu's Presidency. Future cabal member with El Rufai.

Buhari... fix the sabotage otherwise President Tinubu will commission Kano projects. Buhari didn't learn from APC Primaries. He will soon.

The thing wey Saraki do Buhari no do am. He had better behave himself. undecided

You got it.
Buhari is not commissioning those projects anymore, Ganduje has made his mind up.
Secondly, Buhari is back to the same role he silently played against Tinubu during the primary. When the president tells Nigerians to vote for their choices instead of soliciting for his party's candidate
Re: Ganduje Asks Buhari To Suspend Kano Visit Over Hardship, Naira Notes Crisis by maasoap(m): 6:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
megacity:
Things fall apart
The Centre cannot hold
Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

But seriously GanDollars should know he doesn't have authority to order Buhari around. Buhari is the Commander in Chief and can go to any state he likes

He can go to any state he wants but Kano state government won't go out to welcome him. He will only end up disgracing himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected / Nuhu Ribadu Assumes Office As National Security Adviser (NSA) / Nigerians March In Support Of Troops Fighting Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.