Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,453 members, 7,850,580 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) (12728 Views)

LP Welcomes Atiku’s Merger Proposal, NNPP Gives Condition / Malami Promotes Tinubu In Kebbi Rally / Crowd Welcomes Atiku Abubakar In Jigawa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Onovo3: 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
Atiku would definitely win the North ! Thus his prospect are bright !
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
jamesversion:

You are a bastard.
Kai bawa neh? Yan iska.
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by jamesversion: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
Kai bawa neh? Yan iska.

Hausa Boko Haram fool. Descendants of Cattle fvckers. Eternal bastard.
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by upower123(m): 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
Tinubu and Obi are in trouble, I feel for Niger Deltans who are foolishly supporting Obi who will eventually lead them to nothing and abandoning their very own who has the potential of becoming the vice president. I wonder why they’ve chosen to be slaves to easterners overtime and the easterners don’t even regard them. But I trust the intelligent ones to be wise enough to do the needful on Election Day, vote for Atiku and bring the Vice President to your region.
very foolish comment...my governor...sen okowa don used delta state money take contest because of vice President..and we are suffering in Delta state.....to hell with is vice President position....his government of eight years is disgusting
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
jamesversion:

Hausa Boko Haram fool. Descendants of Cattle fvckers. Eternal bastard.
Answer my question first, Kai bawa neh?
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
upower123:
very foolish comment...my governor...sen okowa don used delta state money take contest because of vice President..and we are suffering in Delta state.....to hell with is vice President position....his government of eight years is disgusting
Don’t be a slave, have some balls the easterners will not strangle you if you do the wise thing.
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by SpatialKing(m): 5:39pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
Tinubu and Obi are in trouble, I feel for Niger Deltans who are foolishly supporting Obi who will eventually lead them to nothing and abandoning their very own who has the potential of becoming the vice president. I wonder why they’ve chosen to be slaves to easterners overtime and the easterners don’t even regard them. But I trust the intelligent ones to be wise enough to do the needful on Election Day, vote for Atiku and bring the Vice President to your region.
Although Buhari government Osinbajo hands were tired making him useless.
As side Trader money what project or development has Osinbajo brought to the south west especially for the poor man Osun absolutely nothing...
GEJ is from Niger Delta what did he do for the region
Yet it was Buhari that completed the 2nd Niger Bridge connecting South East to South South.

Politics has gone beyond selfish interests. Is not about which region gets VP or not.

We want a leader that would work and Atiku is not that man.

Atiku will divide all our resources among his wives and associates

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Emola12(m): 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu go cry aswear
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Osariemen12: 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
Good. Anyone but Tinubu.

Obi for the seat.
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by BRIMBRAM: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
Timatayo1:
I think Tinubu should just start rehearsal how to cry against February 23

You mean the same Tinubu wey re-enginer Osun election kicking out Adeleke?! grin
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by DestinyNigga: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:

E pain u that Obi is likely to emerge victorious at the end. U suddenly start feeling for Niger Deltan. Mumu man
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
DestinyNigga:

E pain u that Obi is likely to emerge victorious at the end. U suddenly start feeling for Niger Deltan. Mumu man
Didn’t slavery ended long to ago? Why have you decided to still remain a slave? Why?
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by mycar: 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
You are so foolish. that was the same thing that SW did with Osinbajo and Nigeria is still suffering from APC ineptitude. The head has to be good for the VP to make any meaningful impact.
and to you, Obi becoming a president is for the SE only?
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
mycar:

you are so foolish
Are you a slave?
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by mycar: 6:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
Are you a slave?
Only a slave thinks and talks like you.
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by ufuosman(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣
PresidentAtiku:
you dull o
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Stanweezy(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:

Mumu talk so when Easterners voted for Jonathan of PDP they were slave abi or when they voted for Atiku there weren't

Oga leave them to vote their conscience
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Orinechi: 6:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
I want my state to develop like Lagos and who can guarantee that?
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by uba1991: 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
oyin44:
Continue dreaming by 26th of February, You will understand that Nigerian politics isn't a child play...

Some of you will cry and hue through out the day

sometimes I wonder if Tinubu supporters are Normal human being or animals. How can you vote for a man without primary and secondary school? Why would you vote for a presidential candidate that licks microphone in the name of testing the mic?
Tinubu supporters are voting for him just because religion and ethnicity.
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by ajebuter(f): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
onatisi:
May the almighty God bless the incoming president and Commander in Chief of he federal armed forces of Nigeria Alhaji Abubakar Atiku

Longest time bro..

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Blazebond(m): 6:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
This man ATIKU is the next president of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by switlily25(f): 7:40pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
I’m a Niger Deltan and I’m supporting Atiku!
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
switlily25:

I’m a Niger Deltan and I’m supporting Atiku!
Oil dy your head bdat. Good one. Victory is ours and you deltans shall enjoy the dividends of democracy

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by switlily25(f): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
Oil dy your head bdat. Good one. Victory is ours and you deltans shall enjoy the dividends of democracy
Yes o!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Musauzor(m): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tinubu will defeat Atiku in 17 of the northern states by over 75% . Atiku will only manage to win in Adamawa and Sokoto states. Tinubu will defeat Obi in 16 of the southern states with over 85%. Obi will only manage to win Anambra State.
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Amayabor1: 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:

I agree with you.. I am from the south South and i am voting for Atiku.

Obi can't win this election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by upower123(m): 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
Don’t be a slave, have some balls the easterners will not strangle you if you do the wise thing.
which wise thing....atiku to resume Nigeria..you are dreaming....I rather vote APC..than vote atiku
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by AdamsLawan: 8:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Kebbi s PDP, togather we can make it happen
Let's recover Northwest with AtikuOkowa.

#AtikuOrganizingForAction.
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Anakazo22: 10:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:

You better feel sorry for yourself... everybody with their own choice
Re: Kebbi Rally: Mammoth Crowd Welcomes Atiku (Video) by Lordzaza247: 11:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
peepydelano:
What did Jonathan Presidency do for Niger Delta?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks / Osinbajo Visits Niger Delta Today, Youths Give Condition For Peace / Nnamdi Kanu Is Dead, Murdered alongside his aged Parents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.