Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,233 members, 7,860,488 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

If You Were Asked To Choose One Of These Which One Will You Pick? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were Asked To Choose One Of These Which One Will You Pick? (421 Views)

Who Will You Pick To Lead Your Region If Regional Government Is Reintroduced? / FG Admits That Igbos Were Asked To Come Down From Buses In Sudan / If You Were Opportuned To Choose A President For Nigeria, Who Would You Pick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Asked To Choose One Of These Which One Will You Pick? by tonystark007: 4:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
1. Tinubu becomes president
2. Atiku becomes president
3. Peter Obi becomes president
4. Nigeria is divided into six different country each formed from the six geopolitical zones and headed by the presidential candidates native to their region (atiku, obi, tinubu) or other major political players (wike, el rufai, osinbajo).
5. Nigeria turns into a state of anarchy (high level of lawlessness and disorder, everybody carry gun, if you know you know)
6. Nigeria is sold to any of the other country either china or usa

For me i will choose number 4
Re: If You Were Asked To Choose One Of These Which One Will You Pick? by padi94(m): 4:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
3&4
Re: If You Were Asked To Choose One Of These Which One Will You Pick? by Papichulostunne(m): 4:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Guy 3.. i dey fear 4 because wike no suppose hold that kind power. E geh why.
Re: If You Were Asked To Choose One Of These Which One Will You Pick? by yarimo(m): 4:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: If You Were Asked To Choose One Of These Which One Will You Pick? by Toluwanise247(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
Am not surprise at the point of deliverance some people still want to go back to Egypt…
4 is the best option…… no president can rule this country…..
Re: If You Were Asked To Choose One Of These Which One Will You Pick? by tonystark007: 4:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
padi94:
3&4
comrade you can only pick one
Re: If You Were Asked To Choose One Of These Which One Will You Pick? by 00FFT00(m): 5:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
tonystark007:
1. Tinubu becomes president
2. Atiku becomes president
3. Peter Obi becomes president
4. Nigeria is divided into six different country each formed from the six geopolitical zones and headed by the presidential candidates native to their region (atiku, obi, tinubu) or other major political players (wike, el rufai, osinbajo).
5. Nigeria turns into a state of anarchy (high level of lawlessness and disorder, everybody carry gun, if you know you know)
6. Nigeria is sold to any of the other country either china or usa

For me i will choose number 4

Number 3 is desirable
Number 4 is an option
Number 5 is probable if number 3 and Number do not materialize.
Re: If You Were Asked To Choose One Of These Which One Will You Pick? by phorget(m): 5:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
I will pick... 1

I dont want peace!

(1) (Reply)

It Took Me 1year To Decide For Peter Obi -Gambo Sanusi / Atiku, Tinubu And Kwankwaso Helped To Install Buhari / Exposed: Police Nabs Apc Thugs At Tinubu's Rally, Don't Release Them - Pdp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.