Stats: 3,151,376 members, 7,812,094 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover (43098 Views)

42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Belgian Man Gifts His 21-Year-Old Kenyan Girlfriend ₦500 Million (Photos) / Ogun: 71-year-old Man Dies During Sex Romp With Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Islie: 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
71-year-old man dies inside lodging he checked in with his 22-year-old lover

A 71-year-old man collapsed and died during a steamy session with a 22-year-old woman at a lodging in parklands, Nairobi.

The deceased is said to have checked into the room with the young lady at 4 pm. Two hours later, the deceased started gasping for air as he complained of chest and back pains.

Within seconds, his hands and legs went numb, prompting the woman to call for help from a taxi driver who was standing at the gate of the building.

Hurriedly, the two rushed the deceased to the Agha Khan hospital using his car. However, he was pronounced dead upon arrival.

The body of the deceased was moved to a nearby morgue pending an autopsy.

The latest comes barely months after a 62-year-old man died in a lodging in Runyenjes town, Embu east.

In the incident, the man is said to have entered the castle bar and restaurant accompanied by a lady only for his lifeless body to be discovered later n the evening.

Prior to his death, the man had ordered some drinks from the bar and carried them to his room.

However, in an hour's time, the lady is said to have walked out of the room to an unknown destination.

The man's body was discovered sprawled on a bed after what is suspected to be a result of one hour's action, packed with the woman.

He had his clothes intact while lying lifeless on the bed. The room had the door locked from the inside.

"We received information from village castle bar and restaurant that one man had booked a lodge at the facility around 1300hrs in the night in the company of an unidentified woman and today as they were doing cleaning, they found the room locked from inside and the body of the man was lying lifeless on the bed," Embu East Sub-county deputy police commander Monica Mwarania said.

https://www.k24tv.co.ke/news/71-year-old-man-dies-inside-lodging-he-checked-in-with-his-22-year-old-lover-93494/

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by MITCHELL96: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
What a way to die πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

71 years old man having coitus with a 22 year old girl? πŸ˜’

71-22= 49 πŸ˜’

Meaning, this man is old enough to be this girl's father and the girl his daughter.

Instead of him to be carrying his grand kids and focus on living a righteous life he say na $ex he want πŸ˜’

I give up on this world!

90 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by madridguy(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
R. I. P to him.

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Jennyclay(f): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
=:
A 71-year-old man collapsed and died during a steamy session with a 22-year-old woman at a lodging in parklands, Nairobi

=:
The latest comes barely months after a 62-year-old man died in a lodging in Runyenjes town, Embu east. In the incident, the man is said to have entered the castle bar and restaurant accompanied by a lady only for his lifeless body to be discovered later n the evening.

Dating an elderly man is good, Infact they are most romantic set of men living on earth but it is so sad that this is one of the major disadvantages of dating them sad

Someone should not come die in my hand.. Biko!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Abfinest007(m): 6:04pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ride me like a horse now d old man has left his beautiful family behind bcuz one small girl

I can bet that the girl f^ck a fresh dick B4 one week

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Righteousness2(m): 6:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
What an unrighteous death. Very unfortunate and Pathetic.

A 71year old man that should Grateful to GOD and living the remaining years he has for GOD is busy frolicking in immorality with a lady.
Devil is wicked!

Listen, if you drop dead in the act of Sexual immortality , it is straight to Hell

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by MITCHELL96: 6:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

Dating an elderly man is good, Infact they are most romantic set of men living on earth but it is so sad that this is one of the major disadvantages of dating them sad

πŸ˜’

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by TheBTCinvestor: 6:54pm On Jan 28, 2023
Righteousness2:

A 71year old man that should Grateful to GOD and living the remaining years he has for GOD is busy frolicking in immorality with a lady.
Devil is wicked!

Listen, if you drop dead in the act of evil, it is straight to Hell

Get the Bleep off..u and hell....its is not real

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Baronthecelebri: 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
MITCHELL96:
What a way to die πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

71 years old man having coitus with a 22 year old girl? πŸ˜’

71-22= 49 πŸ˜’

Meaning, this man is old enough to be this girl's father and the girl his daughter.

Instead of him to be carrying his grand kids and focus on living a righteous life he say na $ex he want πŸ˜’

I give up on this world!

ahhhaahahahahah laugh wan kill me
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Baronthecelebri: 7:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
If you want to live long, forget about women

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Newyorkitis(m): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hmmmmm.... I'm obliged to say nothing.

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by illuminutty: 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Something must kill a man. Meanwhile, he died in active service doing what he enjoyed doing best. What a better way to die at that golden age.

You that is still alive and knacking and you will not die on top toto, vote Labour Party and HE Peter Obi.

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by samonak(m): 8:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by BabaOfLagos: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Like I have said in my previous post:

If a man can control his wants for food and sex then he has control over 90% of himself.
Age is not a different in this.

That man has lost his masculine frame a long time ago!

crafteck:

You mean if a man can abstain from things that give him joy? By then, hes surviving and not LIVING

There's a big difference between control and abstain my friend.

For those who understands Basketball profits.. See the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/7169675/

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Nairobi3: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
I am hungry and depressed. Please assist a sister guys.

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by AkioluGraceObi(f): 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
THIS WICKED AND HEARTLESS GOVERNMENT KEEP DOING AND KEEP USING EVERYTHING TO FRUSTRATE IT CITIZENS,

I SPOKE WITH MY ROLE MODEL (PRINCESS),

AND SHE TOLD ME HOW SHE HAS CALLED SOME PEOPLE IN SOME VILLAGES, (BECAUSE OF HER NATIONWIDE EXPOSURE)

SHE SAID THAT MANY VILLAGES HAVE NOT EVEN SEEN THE NEW NAIRA NOTES,AND MANY OF THIS VILLAGES DON'T HAVE BANKS,THEY DO BUSINESS IN CASH,SO HOW WILL THEY COPE.

PLEASE WE PLEAD FOR EXTENSION.

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by damble: 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Like Kenya, like Zimbabwe

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Zonefree(m): 8:23pm On Jan 28, 2023

A 71-year-old man collapsed and died during a steamy session with a 22-year-old woman at a lodging in parklands, Nairobi.

If na woman die on top man hand, world people will say he used her for ritual.

RIP to a true icon. You saw but got conquered.

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Dogalmighty17: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
He committed suicide!

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
@Jennyclay don kill person father!

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Racoon(m): 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
shocked Chai! Improper fraction relationship. I guess satan must have received his doomed soul in hell by now.

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by TheChameleon: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2023

Went out the way he came.

You wey your battery don already low...you wan dey do generator

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by gasparpisciotta: 8:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
He came through the hole and died by the hole
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by FireUpNow(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
At 71 he still wanted to taste kunchas of a younger woman. The woman on her own at 22 she wanted an old preeq with lot of grinding experience. This matter weak me I swear. The old man's grand kids will feel bad about grandpa.

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by TheChameleon: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Righteousness2:

Devil is wicked!

Listen, if you drop dead in the act of evil, it is straight to Hell

Sharap.

Swear by Amadioha that you don't wa.nk or you have never done premarital.

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Truvelisback(m): 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Na Fresh Blood kill am. grin
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by wiseone28: 8:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hell straight

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by TheChameleon: 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by babaRUNtinz(m): 8:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
Baba nìyẹn.. One way entry.

Re: 71-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies During Sex With A 22-Year-Old Lover by Exceed15: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Jennyclay:

10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter / How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners