Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta (9319 Views)

Eight Labour Party Assembly Candidates, PCC Member Join APC / All 16 APC Ward Executives, Supporters Defect To PDP In Sokoto / Defections Hit APC In Kaduna As Executives, Others Dump Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
And you wonder why the state is a mess...
Re: APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by Cantonese: 10:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
tongue
Bunch of losers......Even ordinary fowl for Delta state knows that Omo Agege is the next governor of Delta state.....Even who is who in Delta PDP don dey defect finish to APC to join the moving train grin. So who are these bunch of nobodies wey go defect wey go make our mind shake? grin

Agege is coming..

MODIFIED;;Na isoko people self...The wey those my isoko people take dey fool demselves politically dey always dey amuse me.. No wonder dem dey always dey treat us like minority for the state politics lipsrsealed

End of the political road for Omo Agege.
1. No governorship
2. No senatorship
3. No APC nationally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by karnap(m): 12:00am On Jan 29, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Bula ba baba blue townhall different urchin spotted.
Igbo:
This doesn't change the fact that Peter Pandora Obituary is a terrorist and a thief
Re: APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by ponishah: 12:04am On Jan 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
tongue
Bunch of losers......Even ordinary fowl for Delta state knows that Omo Agege is the next governor of Delta state.....Even who is who in Delta PDP don dey defect finish to APC to join the moving train grin. So who are these bunch of nobodies wey go defect wey go make our mind shake? grin

Agege is coming..

MODIFIED;;Na isoko people self...The wey those my isoko people take dey fool demselves politically dey always dey amuse me.. No wonder dem dey always dey treat us like minority for the state politics lipsrsealed
Mumu, hardship go kill you, as e be say na surfferhead you be. APC go kill you with. suffer until you kpeme before the election

1 Like

Re: APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by Abudat(m): 5:21am On Jan 29, 2023

Agege is coming..

Re: APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by Dawnofhope: 5:56am On Jan 29, 2023
This change of Naira notes is taking effect on APC
Re: APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by musazulyadain: 6:49am On Jan 29, 2023
But why people are defecting like this?
Re: APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by maasoap(m): 8:18am On Jan 29, 2023
They didn't decamp to LP, why? Even the youth leaders?
Re: APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by saintruky(m): 8:22am On Jan 29, 2023
Sonnobax15:
tongue

Agege is coming..

My brother save ur self d stress of talking... D decampers nor dey useful to see to Agege victory at d polls.. they re not relevant, except they re only going to act as apc mole in d pdp...

All d heavy weights for pdp don decamp to Agege camp.. observe d attached pix

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by Felimax(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2023
garfield1:

This is a rarity

Rarity! Like seriously?
Re: APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by garfield1: 9:05am On Jan 29, 2023
Felimax:

Rarity! Like seriously?

Most times,they defect to apc
Re: APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by Felimax(m): 9:13am On Jan 29, 2023
garfield1:

Most times,they defect to apc

Bro please stop. Even AZ knows for APC to win Delta it's like forcing a cow into Keke.

As it stands majority of people in Delta are still in tune with PDP and this is grossly affected by the political arrangements of Delta State. You won't understand Sha but soon you will.
Re: APC PCC Member, Youth Leaders, Ward Executives, Others Defect To PDP In Delta by garfield1: 9:45am On Jan 29, 2023
Felimax:

Bro please stop. Even AZ knows for APC to win Delta it's like forcing a cow into Keke.

As it stands majority of people in Delta are still in tune with PDP and this is grossly affected by the political arrangements of Delta State. You won't understand Sha but soon you will.

In delta,it is obi and agege

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are The Igbos Still Angry At Other Tribes Because Jonathan Lost? / Sheriff ‘to Lead’ PDP For Three Months / APGA Suspends Newly-elected Anambra Speaker, Two Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.