Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,949 members, 7,838,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Angry Wife Beat And Strip Naked Her Husband's Sidechick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Angry Wife Beat And Strip Naked Her Husband's Sidechick (1605 Views)

Lady Tracks Down Husband's Sidechick & Retrieves The Benz He Bought For Her (vid / "I Am So Happy My Girlfriend Cheated With A Married Man And His Wife Beat Her Up / Angry Wife Cut Off Husbands D!ck B/c Of Cheating And Use It To Make Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Wife Beat And Strip Naked Her Husband's Sidechick by Onlinemoneybag: 1:52am On Jan 29, 2023
A wife battered a naked prostitute after she found out she had sex with her husband.
The wife is understood to have arrived at the massage parlour.
The wife is thought to have followed her husband when after she discovered images on his phone of him and the prostitute on Wednesday, Jan. 25. When she met the prostitute, the wife ripped a towel off her, leaving her naked. She then proceeded to repeatedly slap the young woman.

Video here. https://yawabase.com/2023/01/28/angry-wife-storms-brothel-to-strip-and-beat-prostitute-she-caught-with-husband-video/

Re: Angry Wife Beat And Strip Naked Her Husband's Sidechick by gaby(m): 1:53am On Jan 29, 2023
How about the man?

grin
Re: Angry Wife Beat And Strip Naked Her Husband's Sidechick by Moh247: 1:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Women and wahala
Re: Angry Wife Beat And Strip Naked Her Husband's Sidechick by AgubataAkokwa: 4:58am On Jan 29, 2023
because man is the price. Hardly will you see a man fighting his fellow man because his wife cheated. You cheat you leave but when a man cheats his wife fight to protect him from further cheating. To be a man is sweet sha.

1 Like

Re: Angry Wife Beat And Strip Naked Her Husband's Sidechick by zed7: 6:59am On Jan 29, 2023
I will never fight the person my partner cheated with, it's my partner that owes me and failed me. Most women don't understand this.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HELP! My Girlfriend Giving Guys Her Contact / Women And Paternity Fraud / Signs That Shows You Have A Spirit Husband Or Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.