Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:13 AM

My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. (4243 Views)

Judge Dawn Gentry In Group Sex Scandal In US / Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" / Effanga Marilyn Releases Sexy Bikini Photo After Covenant University Sex Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by Truvelisback(m): 3:07am On Jan 31, 2023
Helgreenluv:

Rule 2
Mynd44
OAM4J
Freiburger
r231
Na biased people like u nai make Nigeria dey this condition. U didn't report the person who started the abuses but u are reporting the person who retalated to ur MODS.

1 Like

Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by Usenokpevbo: 3:32am On Jan 31, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. We Africans, especially Nigerians are hypocrites. Feminism is gradually taking over Nigeria and our so-called men aren't exempted. If it was a guy that made exposure of a lady he slept with, u guys(feminist) would have crucified him and call him all sorts of names. Now, a lady did same, u guys(feminists) are calling him all sorts of names. Is it because he is a religious leader? Weda the allegation against Apostle Suleiman is true or not, it was a Consensual sex. Why is Halima now acting like he raped her? Was the sex not consensual? Why is she blackmailing him? Why is she tarnishing his image? Why is she trying to destroy his marriage? Was she expecting Apostle Suleiman to dump his wife for a kiss and tell Wh*re?
how can you even tell there was sex in the first place, all these allegations started from 2017,before then, there was no allegations, why did it happen after he fell out with some power brokers in the country for crying out loud, why did they attack him and killed 7 of his orderlies. This shows to me, there are people after his life, those people after his life that could not get him are those after his ministry.
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by Truvelisback(m): 3:47am On Jan 31, 2023
Usenokpevbo:
how can you even tell there was sex in the first place, all these allegations started from 2017,before then, there was no allegations, why did it happen after he fell out with some power brokers in the country for crying out loud, why did they attack him and killed 7 of his orderlies. This shows to me, there are people after his life, those people after his life that could not get him are those after his ministry.
Even if there was sex, she had no right to tarnish his image, ministry and destroy his marriage. It was a consensual act. These Delilahs knew he is married before doing these(which may not be true) with him.
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by candygist: 9:22am On Jan 31, 2023
Truvelisback:
I'm not decieved. I knew what he did(which may or may not be true) is wrong but i am not in the position to judge him.

But you can judge the lady and not your pastor ?

1 Like

Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by Truvelisback(m): 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
candygist:

But you can judge the lady and not your pastor ?
Who point an accusing finger?
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by phemmyfour: 6:52pm On Feb 01, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. We Africans, especially Nigerians are hypocrites. Feminism is gradually taking over Nigeria and our so-called men aren't exempted. If it was a guy that made exposure of a lady he slept with, u guys(feminist) would have crucified him and call him all sorts of names. Now, a lady did same, u guys(feminists) are calling him all sorts of names. Is it because he is a religious leader? Weda the allegation against Apostle Suleiman is true or not, it was a Consensual sex. Why is Halima now acting like he raped her? Was the sex not consensual? Why is she blackmailing him? Why is she tarnishing his image? Why is she trying to destroy his marriage? Was she expecting Apostle Suleiman to dump his wife for a kiss and tell Wh*re?
The bold is the reason for the criticism
Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by Helgreenluv(m): 12:22pm On Feb 03, 2023
Truvelisback:
Na biased people like u nai make Nigeria dey this condition. U didn't report the person who started the abuses but u are reporting the person who retalated to ur MODS.
I don't even time to talk to insane people. 90% of Nairalanders know you as someone who reasons from his an*s. Please stop mentioning me. I only talk to same people.
FERNANDEZISBACK come and see something o!

1 Like

Re: My Side, Abt Halima And Apostle Suleiman's Sex Scandal. by Goodlady(f): 8:32pm On Mar 31, 2023
YourMajesty:
Don't come crying like your late Dad when dem ban yougrin
You just abused someone's father here. You abuse others but when they respond you, you start crying. That's a spiritual problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Stark Illiterate? / Why Do Guys Get Angry If You Don't Give Them Attention? / Do You Still Have This Machine In Your Home(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.