Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) (45062 Views)

David Mark Makes U-turn, Joins Presidential Race / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by theamazonguru(m): 7:45am On Jan 29, 2023
galaxy2020:
That man that couldn't do anything tangible for his people(Idomas) as Senate president for years.

Hmmmmmmnnn

That guy is really a big disappoinment.
I have been to Otukpo, I know that land like the back of my hands, I couldn't come to terms with the fact that a one time senate president was from that place.
Selfish lots everywhere.
It's a pity.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by georgeakins: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2023
owobokiri:
History:
His father David Mark, was the then Major David Mark who was directly in charge of the redistribution of Igbo properties in Port Harcourt. Essentially Major David Mark gave out thousands of Igbo houses to other people after the war, in the infamous "Abandoned Properties" ssaga in Port Harcourt .

Go and rest with your useless stories.
Ibos have done more harm to the country since independence, compared to any ethnic group. But they complain more than anyone else..
An Ibo man will complain about how Ikwerre, Fulani, Hausa, Yoruba, Edo, Middle belt betray them.
Ibos are too disgruntled.

7 Likes

Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Flathead8: 7:47am On Jan 29, 2023
Don't say what you don't know, I'm not sure about infrastructural development, but the man has overwhelmingly appointed his ppl into paramilitary.. I'm an officer, so I know what I'm saying
galaxy2020:
That man that couldn't do anything tangible for his people(Idomas) as Senate president for years.

5 Likes

Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by samonak(m): 7:49am On Jan 29, 2023
galaxy2020:
Oweto Bridge, Federal University of Health Science, Otukpo were his brain child. During his stint as Minister of communications, in the military era, he created the Otukpo Digital exchange of Nitel, Otukpo went digital before Makurdi the state capital ( Tho it benefited only the rich, who could afford Telephones back then) He was also instrumental in appointing prominent Idoma sons and daughters at the federal level. Tho I'd agree with u, he didn't do much, at least the small one he do make we give am kudos.

3 Likes

Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by muniralmaigida: 7:49am On Jan 29, 2023
grin Ayu looking like a house boy grin grin
Penguin2:
Is it my eyes or even this one looks sick too?🤔

And why is Ayu looking like a houseboy?
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by NohurryInLife: 8:09am On Jan 29, 2023
Kabaa123:

Haba this man that packed all Benue people full police and immigration. 1in 5 policemen is from Benue.
Imagine. And ppl still dey bad mouth ahm.

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Osariemen12: 8:20am On Jan 29, 2023
Southern women and beauty are inseparable. Of course, I didn't include southwest.
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 8:26am On Jan 29, 2023
galaxy2020:
Not true.
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by KeyEndurance: 8:30am On Jan 29, 2023
GoodHardDickk:
That girl looks dried and sick.
She be like skeleton
She Should Not Marry Because She Look Like Skeleton right?
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by KeyEndurance: 8:33am On Jan 29, 2023
Both Of Them Look Hungry
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 8:34am On Jan 29, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:

Should he kill himself for them or who idoma help if he doesn't help they should help themselves with their witchcraft
This is why you guys will die asslicking those politicians. You called a whole nation witch cos of one corrupt politician. May God punish you and your likes who eat from their crumbs and has refuse to tell them the truth about the plight of their people.

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 8:38am On Jan 29, 2023
CaptainAyub:

Not true.
What's not true about what the poster you quoted said? Mention one thing he did for Idoma people? The Apa state he used to campaign for 19years or the Agatu Oweto road project money he embezzled several times? The red dusty Otukpo township roads or the lack of drinkable water in the town which he stays when it's time for election back in the days he was contesting?
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by ifytrik(m): 8:46am On Jan 29, 2023
Oluwaseunomo:

Should he kill himself for them or who idoma help if he doesn't help they should help themselves with their witchcraft
omo! Their witch craft is second to non
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:48am On Jan 29, 2023
Opintiwa:
No single nairaland mikano urchins will have this kind of wedding yet they will lick arse of politicians
and you want to die on top a loser Peter Obi... If u don't gedifok
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 29, 2023
GoodHardDickk:
That girl looks dried and sick.

She be like skeleton

Because she is not a hook up girl that eat late night food for 365 days which makes them obessed. And you see them and think they're flexing.😄😄😄😄😄

4 Likes

Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by BrutusOj(m): 8:51am On Jan 29, 2023
ifytrik:
omo! Their witch craft is second to non
Idoma witches and wizards killed your father ni? Abi they killed your mother? Tell us about witchcraft in Idoma land. Odeee undecided undecided
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by slipperyanus07: 8:52am On Jan 29, 2023
The bride is lucky 😍😍
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2023
They both look unhappy I’m sure the marriage wasn’t the boy’s idea

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:04am On Jan 29, 2023
KeyEndurance:
Both Of Them Look Hungry
They're in a mournful mood

His elder brother died of cancer just 3 months ago.
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:05am On Jan 29, 2023
AlphaAlex:
They both look unhappy I’m sure the marriage wasn’t the boy’s idea
They are still mourning the death of his bro
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Onosenice: 9:08am On Jan 29, 2023
Congratulations,
Get money make you no say na marriage eat your money.
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 29, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:

They are still mourning the death of his bro
sad
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by owobokiri(m): 9:15am On Jan 29, 2023
georgeakins:

Go and rest with your useless stories.
Ibos have done more harm to the country since independence, compared to any ethnic group. But they complain more than anyone else..
An Ibo man will complain about how Ikwerre, Fulani, Hausa, Yoruba, Edo, Middle belt betray them.
Ibos are too disgruntled.

I wasn't expecting anything intelligent from the son of a thief

2 Likes

Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:20am On Jan 29, 2023
AlphaAlex:
sad
Yea
That's why he wore sunglasses to conceal grief

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by sacajawea: 9:34am On Jan 29, 2023
Flathead8:
Don't say what you don't know, I'm not sure about infrastructural development, but the man has overwhelmingly appointed his ppl into paramilitary.. I'm an officer, so I know what I'm saying
Shey na him appoint you too?
You be Benue man?
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by sacajawea: 9:40am On Jan 29, 2023
NohurryInLife:

Imagine. And ppl still dey bad mouth ahm.
He did not pack anything
Just Maybe helped a Pocket or hundreds, which rippled into maybe a few thousands
Something very Possible for him to do as a very, very "Big man"
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Chomsky1967(f): 9:41am On Jan 29, 2023
[quote author=Penguin2 post=120463475]Is it my eyes or even this one looks sick too?🤔

Obvious substance abuse
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by abobote: 9:47am On Jan 29, 2023
galaxy2020:
He made Aba moro minister, and Aba moro and a lot people from Idoma benefited from that appointment
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Flathead8: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2023
Lol I said I'm an officer so I know the number of his kinsmen he gave appointment
sacajawea:

Shey na him appoint you too?
You be Benue man?
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by CaptainAyub: 10:05am On Jan 29, 2023
BrutusOj:
What's not true about what the poster you quoted said? Mention one thing he did for Idoma people? The Apa state he used to campaign for 19years or the Agatu Oweto road project money he embezzled several times? The red dusty Otukpo township roads or the lack of drinkable water in the town which he stays when it's time for election back in the days he was contesting?
Agatu Oweto Road and Bridge was attracted by DM.
How could he have embezzled contract money when he's not the contractor?
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by hopexter(m): 10:13am On Jan 29, 2023
potent5:
Who be David Mark again? Oh okay... the one that said, telephone is not for the poor. The one that couldn't bring ANY development to his hometown in Benue state and has now relocated to Kogi state?

The same way some people relocated from Iragbiji to colonize other people's state from where they are now threatening and insulting other people. grin cheesy

Don’t be biased in your mentions of names. Obi relocated to Lagos too just because he couldn’t do anything for his own state and rather prefer to be a tenant to his fellow presidential aspirant and stated insulting others from there. grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:17am On Jan 29, 2023
Lol 🙂
It is amazing to observe that Nigerians here are lambasting the senator despite the fact that he lost a son 3 months ago to cancer and he is witnessing another one marrying.

Lol, I thought you guys have a brief memory

The pain & hardship effects engineered by them politicians must be having a great toll on everyone.

Corruption does no one any good, it's deleterious effects are lasting...
It doesn't stop in one dispensation it continues to wreak havoc into posterity

Vote wisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. / Mark Essien’s IREV Collation Was Used By Peter Obi’s Team Of Lawyers. / Throwback Photo Of Fela Kuti Wearing Pant To Play Table Tennis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.