Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,116 members, 7,856,459 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) (45113 Views)

David Mark Makes U-turn, Joins Presidential Race / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Opintiwa: 10:19am On Jan 29, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
and you want to die on top a loser Peter Obi... If u don't gedifok

I am not your mother
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by potent5(m): 10:24am On Jan 29, 2023
You don finish?
We both agree that Tinubu and Obi are tenants in Lagos. At least, Obi acknowledges his hometown, let Tinubu also acknowledge Iragbiji and stop claiming Lagos. Thank you.
hopexter:

Don’t be biased in your mentions of names. Obi relocated to Lagos too just because he couldn’t do anything for his own state and rather prefer to be a tenant to his fellow presidential aspirant and stated insulting others from there. grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Oluwaseunomo: 10:32am On Jan 29, 2023
BrutusOj:
This is why you guys will die asslicking those politicians. You called a whole nation witch cos of one corrupt politician. May God punish you and your likes who eat from their crumbs and has refuse to tell them the truth about the plight of their people.
You lack foresight
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Oluwaseunomo: 10:33am On Jan 29, 2023
ifytrik:
omo! Their witch craft is second to non
I swear
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by hopexter(m): 10:35am On Jan 29, 2023
potent5:
You don finish?
We both agree that Tinubu and Obi are tenants in Lagos. At least, Obi acknowledges his hometown, let Tinubu also acknowledge Iragbiji and stop claiming Lagos. Thank you.

The state you became governor is your hometown. Tinubu remained at his and enjoyed the dividends of democracy he created and watch his successors create more. Obi left because he ruined his own state and ran to another governor’s state to enjoy the peace and good governance of other state. Can any member of your family go to Anambra for a greener pasture? Be deceiving yourself. It’s what you did for your state as a governor that will determine what you’ll do as a president. Charity begins from home and not from federal. Obi thinks Nigerians are fools, a man who couldn’t put his house in order has no business putting Nigeria in order, those with good performance will take care of that.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by kareemkamil(m): 10:44am On Jan 29, 2023
galaxy2020:
That man that couldn't do anything tangible for his people(Idomas) as Senate president for years.

The only man that helps Idoma people to gain Palirmilitary work in Nigeria
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by KeyEndurance: 11:04am On Jan 29, 2023
VeeVeeMyLuv:
They're in a mournful mood
His elder brother died of cancer just 3 months ago.
Even The Girl?
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:07am On Jan 29, 2023
Opintiwa:
No single nairaland mikano urchins will have this kind of wedding yet they will lick arse of politicians

Wicked grin
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by goody234: 11:16am On Jan 29, 2023
why do Nigerians wear dark glasses on their wedding day it baffles me ...just stupid
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:18am On Jan 29, 2023
Kabaa123:

Haba this man that packed all Benue people full police and immigration. 1in 5 policemen is from Benue.

Leave that fool let him be sayin rubbish I was actually a copper there and meet with him he put abba Moro as minister of interior then he gave out para military work like water just go school come out with certificate you will be employed Immigration, Nscdc, police, customs you name it they are all there.

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Badb0y4lyf(m): 11:21am On Jan 29, 2023
samonak:

Oweto Bridge, Federal University of Health Science, Otukpo were his brain child. During his stint as Minister of communications, in the military era, he created the Otukpo Digital exchange of Nitel, Otukpo went digital before Makurdi the state capital ( Tho it benefited only the rich, who could afford Telephones back then) He was also instrumental in appointing prominent Idoma sons and daughters at the federal level. Tho I'd agree with u, he didn't do much, at least the small one he do make we give am kudos.

You spoke well. Jonathan and obasanjo did noti tangible one there home place this man tried. I am attest to it.
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by potent5(m): 11:38am On Jan 29, 2023
You think you are smart because you can spew sophistry. I have relatives who went to Onitsha for greener pasture. Peter OBI started living in Lagos long before Tinubu became governor and tax collector in Lagos. So stop being clever by half. Peter Obi distinguished himself as governor of Anambra state, no matter how Lagos Ibadan express newspapers spin their yarn. Let your lord and savior go and develop Osun state as he developed Lagos, otherwise he should stop claiming to have developed the former FCT where all the economic entities are domiciled. You can only deceive illiterates with your dubious claims that Tinubu developed Lagos; educated people are laughing at your lies. If Iragbiji is still a barren land, Tinubu should shut up, his charity cannot start in Lagos when his hometown is worse than a slum.
hopexter:

The state you became governor is your hometown. Tinubu remained at his and enjoyed the dividends of democracy he created and watch his successors create more. Obi left because he ruined his own state and ran to another governor’s state to enjoy the peace and good governance of other state. Can any member of your family go to Anambra for a greener pasture? Be deceiving yourself. It’s what you did for your state as a governor that will determine what you’ll do as a president. Charity begins from home and not from federal. Obi thinks Nigerians are fools, a man who couldn’t put his house in order has no business putting Nigeria in order, those with good performance will take care of that.

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Zico777(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
IVORY2009:

He was a one time military governor under General mohammdu Buhari's regime, as a military head of state "Buhari" at age 26yrs, he entered politics and severed for years he doesn't want to leave the corridors of power anytime soon, so greedy.
Did u mean to type 36yrs?
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by WantsandMore: 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
owobokiri:
History:
His father David Mark, was the then Major David Mark who was directly in charge of the redistribution of Igbo properties in Port Harcourt. Essentially Major David Mark gave out thousands of Igbo houses to other people after the war, in the infamous "Abandoned Properties" ssaga in Port Harcourt .
interesting, Why aren’t people making noise about since the war ended ?wow…had to confirm this, hardly come across this even in historical post Biafra literature .

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 12:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
grin
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by felzokugo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
Is abuja the village of the bride??
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by sacajawea: 1:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
Flathead8:
Lol I said I'm an officer so I know the number of his kinsmen he gave appointment
So... Abeggi!
That's a small number compared to the large Population
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by Flathead8: 1:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
Maybe he should have employ the whole population, since na him papa owns it
sacajawea:

So... Abeggi!
That's a small number compared to the large Population
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by hopexter(m): 2:43pm On Jan 29, 2023
potent5:
You think you are smart because you can spew sophistry. I have relatives who went to Onitsha for greener pasture. Peter OBI started living in Lagos long before Tinubu became governor and tax collector in Lagos. So stop being clever by half. Peter Obi distinguished himself as governor of Anambra state, no matter how Lagos Ibadan express newspapers spin their yarn. Let your lord and savior go and develop Osun state as he developed Lagos, otherwise he should stop claiming to have developed the former FCT where all the economic entities are domiciled. You can only deceive illiterates with your dubious claims that Tinubu developed Lagos; educated people are laughing at your lies. If Iragbiji is still a barren land, Tinubu should shut up, his charity cannot start in Lagos when his hometown is worse than a slum.

You talk with so much sentiment and emotions thereby making your comment so childish. I only sound intelligent to you because you’re not intelligent, I was only saying fact but you see it highly.

If Obi lived in Lagos before he became governor, then he should have been wise enough to know what Anambra needs for Rapid development. People had hopes for Obi when he took over governorship from Ngige, there were a lot expected from him to put Anambra on the map but failed woefully.

To you and your family, he did wonderfully well.
Someone who could not provide for his people;

1) Cheap and affordable hospitals for expectant mothers and old parents to visit for healthcare.

2) couldn’t build school and provide basic social amenities for the rural and urban communities.

3) couldn’t provide skills acquisition programs for the youth of Anambra who prefer to go into trade after secondary.

If a governor that couldn’t provide these basic necessities for the people of his state for development but prefer to migrate with the youth of the same state to another state to enjoy the dividend of other governor, then he’s incompetent to the president of Nigeria.

Bro, we are not fighting, we are wise enough to know that charity begins at home and not from federal. Why would I vote a man who couldn’t even provide a single flyover or skill acquisition programs for the youth of my community?

We Nigerians are not looking for a fancy president with a gap tooth but someone with good record of performance that will take Nigeria to where we are supposed to be.
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by hopexter(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
potent5:

His hometown is worst than slum? And yet your tribesmen troop in there in thousands everyday for greener pasture. Southwest is Tinubu’s hometown while south east is Obi’s hometown so stop being bitter and blame Obi for weak performance and embezzlement, you don’t like the truth which makes you one of the problems we have in Nigeria.
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by omokudu(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2023
galaxy2020:
That man that couldn't do anything tangible for his people(Idomas) as Senate president for years.

At least he gave you guys Civil Defense
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by potent5(m): 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2023
hopexter:

You talk with so much sentiment and emotions thereby making your comment so childish. I only sound intelligent to you because you’re not intelligent, I was only saying fact but you see it highly.

If Obi lived in Lagos before he became governor, then he should have been wise enough to know what Anambra needs for Rapid development. People had hopes for Obi when he took over governorship from Ngige, there were a lot expected from him to put Anambra on the map but failed woefully.

To you and your family, he did wonderfully well.
Someone who could not provide for his people;

1) Cheap and affordable hospitals for expectant mothers and old parents to visit for healthcare.

2) build schools and basic social amenities for the rural and urban communities.

3) couldn’t provide skills acquisition programs for the youth of Anambra who prefer to go into trade after secondary.

If a governor that couldn’t provide these basic necessities for the people of his state for development but prefer to migrate with the youth of the same state to another state to enjoy the dividend of other governor, then he’s incompetent to the president of Nigeria.

Bro, we are not fighting, we are wise enough to know that charity begins at home and not from federal. Why would I vote a man who couldn’t even provide a single flyover or skill acquisition programs for the youth of my community?
Yes, we're not fighting. Tell me why I should vote for a certified drug kingpin, a man so greedy that election is a do-or-die affair to him, a legislative thief, a thug. Tell me.
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by potent5(m): 3:00pm On Jan 29, 2023
hopexter:

His hometown is worst than slum? And yet your tribesmen troop in there in thousands everyday for greener pasture. Southwest is Tinubu’s hometown while south east is Obi’s hometown so stop being bitter and blame Obi for weak performance and embezzlement, you don’t like the truth which makes you one of the problems we have in Nigeria.
Shut up. Southwest is NOT Tinubu's hometown.
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by hopexter(m): 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
potent5:

Shut up. Southwest is NOT Tinubu's hometown.

Is your hometown, you developed it just as you developed Cambodia and Philippines slowpoke, don’t go back to your region, be there claiming somebody else’s land, thief undecided grin grin
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by hopexter(m): 3:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
potent5:

Yes, we're not fighting. Tell me why I should vote for a certified drug kingpin, a man so greedy that election is a do-or-die affair to him, a legislative thief, a thug. Tell me.

He was only a governor of Lagos, his region. He was never a governor of any Igbo state so what did he steal from you? What federal position was he elected in to be a thief that ruined Igbo states? Emotional bitterness will damage you bro. Your tribesmen voted for PDP for more than 20years with no gain, no development but total stagnancy and backwardness that got you people moving to other regions like Chinese. Tinubu is not your problem, blame the Igbo leaders who ruined your lives and made you a joke to the society. You know who tied your destiny down, blame them, Blame PDP and your leaders who sold your birthright for their own greed. See Ekwremadu rotting away in Prison in uk grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by PerfectMan24: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
What is the boy's occupation?
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by potent5(m): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2023
Shut up. Tinubu is a thief. And you are a thief supporter.
hopexter:

He was only a governor of Lagos, his region. He was never a governor of any Igbo state so what did he steal from you? What federal position was he elected in to be a thief that ruined Igbo states? Emotional bitterness will damage you bro. Your tribesmen voted for PDP for more than 20years with no gain, no development but total stagnancy and backwardness that you got you people moving to other regions like Chinese. Tinubu is not your problem, blame the Igbo leaders who ruined your lives and worthless a joke to the society. You know who tied your destiny down, blame them, Blame PDP and your leaders who sold your birthright for their own greed. See Ekwremadu rotting away in Prison in uk grin grin
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by hopexter(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
potent5:
Shut up. Tinubu is a thief. And you are a thief supporter.

You’re only saying this because Soludo didn’t have Obi arrested for ruining you life you worthless piece of trash.
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by IkeAnumudu: 5:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
potent5:
Who be David Mark again? Oh okay... the one that said, telephone is not for the poor. The one that couldn't bring ANY development to his hometown in Benue state and has now relocated to Kogi state?

The same way some people relocated from Iragbiji to colonize other people's state from where they are now threatening and insulting other people. grin cheesy

You mean the same way you and your forefathers relocated from the Anambra Dubai that your Pandora candidate built, via nightbus to Maza-Maza and Oyingbo, with only singlets and your entire belongings in one nylon bag apiece?

Shame on you these senseless people!!!
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by potent5(m): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
And after that, they bought up your lands in the city center and chased your grandfather and your father to Badagry, Ịbafo and other fringes of the state. Are you not ashamed?
IkeAnumudu:

You mean the same way you and your forefathers relocated from the Anambra Dubai that your Pandora candidate built, via nightbus to Maza-Maza and Oyingbo, with only singlets and your entire belongings in one nylon bag apiece?

Shame on you these senseless people!!!
Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by potent5(m): 6:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Agbero, shut up. You think Soludo is an agbero like Tinubu? Lagos is the property of every Nigerian and there's nothing you or your lout of a drug pusher can do about it, lazy youth.
hopexter:

You’re only saying this because Soludo didn’t have Obi arrested for ruining you life you worthless piece of trash.

Re: David Mark's Son, Junior Holds His Traditional Wedding In Abuja (Photos) by sacajawea: 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
Flathead8:
Maybe he should have employ the whole population, since na him papa owns it
Get the Fvck Jare, ogbeni...
If you can't see the point, then too bad for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female IPOB Member On Horse Leads "No Election In Anambra" Campaign (Video) / See How Buhari Was Received In Sudan On His Way To Nigeria From India(photos) / Full Supreme Court Judgement On Imo Election. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.