Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,288 members, 7,850,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC (9521 Views)

NNPP Chairman, Other Excos Defect To APC In Zamfara / NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC / 2019: Buhari Hosts Apc House Of Rep Candidates To A Dinner(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
Millz404:
And that plumber Phd holder was comparing himself to obi in politics. So if obi had become his vice in NNPP, this is how he would have lead it. Mtchew.

Kwakwanso is shoulder higher than Obi in all respects! He holds a PhD in engineering. The highest qualification of Obi is a BA in philosophy - Third Class! Do not allow partisanship kill whatever remains of the little objectivity you're born with. Obi cannot hold a candle to Kwakwanso in any way.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Indispensable85(m): 7:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
garfield1:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/25/zamfara-nnpp-chairman-national-assembly-candidates-defect-to-apc/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjDg5eRne38AhV8TaQEHQn2B8YQFnoECAwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0aUXO_IPDhyagISJx0rth3

NNPP just dey collect wotowoto for north. Apc and pdp just dey share their structure. Lol....🤣🤣

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Aiel123: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
garfield1:

Kwankwaso will still get something.zamfara loves radicals
Something that in the long run won't be worth it .
He wont get anything tangible.

2 Likes

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Johnthejohn(m): 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
obembet:

Are u saying instead of Atiku, make Peter Obi or Tinubu win?
Tinubu or Peter Obi or Nobody 💯

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by highchief1: 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
Aiel123:

LP is not fit for political players.
from local govt,state and federal level nobody is decamping to labor party.how are they expecting to win?Nobody has explained to me

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by muykem: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2023
Citylite7:
Anywhere Belle face politicians
just like Peter Obi from APGA to PDP to Labour Party .

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Kingspin(m): 7:07pm On Jan 29, 2023
Only If you are decamping to save Nigeria.
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Hassanmaye(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2023
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Aiel123: 7:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
highchief1:
from local govt,state and federal level nobody is decamping to labor party.how are they expecting to win?Nobody has explained to me
I don't know too .
Well, their candidate,Obi says he's out to dismantle the structure of criminality (which those political players now cross carpeting to different party survives on) so it's safe to say the LP platform is not for this kind of people...but politics is Nigeria is run by structure and alliances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by garfield1: 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
fergie001:

Maybe Kogi too.

S'ebi you will see someone before you arrest the person?

Not too sure of kogi.okun yorubas dont seem to like apc,they are very unpredictable.only ebiras are sure.I dont know of igalas.I am more sure of niger...

Nwaoboshi should have copied oba and appealed from prison.anyway the apex court hardly gives judicial reprieves like bail,stay orders.
Anyim has endorsed nwifuru

1 Like

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Millz404(m): 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
Okealaaye:

Kwakwanso is shoulder higher than Obi in all respects! He holds a PhD in engineering. The highest qualification of Obi is a BA in philosophy - Third Class! Do not allow partisanship kill whatever remains of the little objectivity you're born with. Obi cannot hold a candle to Kwakwanso in any way.

You are a mumu cow, kwankwaso with his useless phd in water engineering aka plumbing. Obi is a billionaire and have attended multiple schools from Cambridge to Oxford to Harvard. Talk about politics obi took a dead political party to a leading contender meanwhile plumber phd holder is loosing grip everyday,even accord presidential candidate is now doing better in polls
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by garfield1: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2023
Aiel123:

Something that in the long run won't be worth it .
He wont get anything tangible.

He is trying to build his base up north ahead of 2031.

2 Likes

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by adekolaelect(m): 7:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
God1000:
They have decamped to the wrong party
But It will be a right party if they decamped to Labourer party?? The reason no one decamp to labourer party is bcs no one like to become a labourer except those Frustrated ,Bitter minded Hulligant from sad region.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Aiel123: 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2023
garfield1:

He is trying to build his base up north ahead of 2031.
Even if he builds a castle,he will fail unless he defects back to a party that cuts across the north/ south divide.
He isn't popular at all in the south.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by QuotaSystem: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Aufbauh:
This is a political tsunami on NNPP translating to an APC fresh air.

The north is sophisticated in politics and cannot shred their votes to a candidate going no where…

Louder for those at the back please 📣📣

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Aiel123: 7:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
garfield1:

Not too sure of kogi.okun yorubas dont seem to like apc,they are very unpredictable.only ebiras are sure.I dont know of igalas.I am more sure of niger...

Nwaoboshi should have copied oba and appealed from prison.anyway the apex court hardly gives judicial reprieves like bail,stay orders.
Anyim endorsing Nwifuru is fake news .

1 Like

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by fergie001: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
garfield1:

Anyim issued a disclaimer.

For Nwaoboshi, it became more difficult for him when he lost at the Appeal Court.

Ikpeazu is closing ranks on a former Speaker of Speakers as Ikonne's replacement. He is from the same Isiala-Ngwa but Ayu has the final say.

1 Like

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by highchief1: 7:18pm On Jan 29, 2023
Aiel123:

I don't know too .
Well, their candidate,Obi says he's out to dismantle the structure of criminality (which those political players now cross carpeting to different party survives on) so it's safe to say the LP platform is not for this kind of people...but politics is Nigeria is run by structure and alliances.
oh so Obi is also a criminal?he was a part of the structure 6 months ago in pdp na.He can deceive those selling cloths in main market Onitsha not some of us.You don’t talk bad of system that u r part of.He fought for pdp ticket they ousted him out now he’s fighting.If he was given pdp ticket would he be saying all this rubbish?Obi is an idiot

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Aiel123: 7:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
highchief1:
oh so Obi is also a criminal?he was a part of the structure 6 months ago in pdp na.He can deceive those selling cloths in main market Onitsha not some of us.You don’t talk bad of system that u r part of.He fought for pdp ticket they ousted him out now he’s fighting.If he was given pdp ticket would he be saying all this rubbish?Obi is an idiot
You have a point but easy on those hard words.
That's why I don't key into the Obi aspiration. After all he onced praised PDP high to the heavens and recommended Atiku as the one to 'save' Nigeria so he's among those who grew on structure whether criminal or not.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by highchief1: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Aiel123:

You have a point but easy on those hard words.
That's why I don't key into the Obi aspiration. After all he onced praised PDP high to the heavens and recommended Atiku as the one to 'save' Nigeria so he's among those who grew on structure whether criminal or not.
I Dey vex bros.Nigerians have short memories.I don’t know who can fix Nigeria but it’s not Obi.talk is cheap.I will change Nigeria from consumption to production.How many factories does he have in Nigeria.Is innoson and obijackson and co not human beings?What does he have as a business man that is into production?I tire for Nigerians.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by garfield1: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
fergie001:
Anyim issued a disclaimer.

For Nwaoboshi, it became more difficult for him when he lost at the Appeal Court.

Ikpeazu is closing ranks on a former Speaker of Speakers as Ikonne's replacement. He is from the same Isiala-Ngwa but Ayu has the final say.

Ikpeazu is an idiot.why ngwa again? Truly,ngwas have an agenda to dominate abia.I pray ayu does the needful..
Tofowomo lost to agbola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Slurity(m): 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Gives us Tinubu or nothing. Jagaban of the universe.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Roboto11: 7:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Millz404:

You are a mumu cow, kwankwaso with his useless phd in water engineering aka plumbing. Obi is a billionaire and have attended multiple schools from Cambridge to Oxford to Harvard. Talk about politics obi took a dead political party to a leading contender meanwhile plumber phd holder is loosing grip everyday,even accord presidential candidate is now doing better in polls

You mean all those 5 day executive courses wey anybody wey get money fit enroll in are of more credence than a PhD?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by duro4chang(m): 7:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
Tinubu is the next president

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by NwokoloOwa: 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
Roboto11:

Except when they start supporting Obi abi?

smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by fergie001: 7:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
garfield1:
Ikpeazu is an idiot.why ngwa again? Truly,ngwas have an agenda to dominate abia.I pray ayu does the needful..
I told you earlier...

Tofowomo lost to agboola
As expected. Mimiko threw out all the former persons and placed his own people.

He intends to take out Jegede out all costs. The sitting Senators were kicked out/
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Svoboda(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Anything they like let them do, all i know is that, it's the turn of the South to produce the next President of Nigeria undecided

I supported the north completing Yaraduas tenure in 2011 against jonathan. Now, i am all for a southern president succeeding Buhari for justice and fairness.

Tinubu. Obi. Kola.

3 Likes

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Millz404(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2023
Roboto11:

You mean all those 5 day executive courses wey anybody wey get money fit enroll in are of more credence than a PhD?

Who is doing better in life and politics now? The end justifies the means. All na knowledge acquired. If e easy you self go do 5 days course for Harvard and Oxford.
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Roboto11: 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
Millz404:

Who is doing better in life and politics now? The end justifies the means. All na knowledge acquired. If e easy you self go do 5 days course for Harvard and Oxford.
Doing better in life how?

Neither of them would be president in 2023 so your comparison is baseless.

6 Likes

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Millz404(m): 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2023
Roboto11:
Doing better in life how?

Neither of them would be president in 2023 so your comparison is baseless.

Obi is going to be the president, all polls favors him, the Nigerian youths are behind him, reasonable humans are behind him, buhari is behind him by tearing down the structure of vote buying you criminals are banking on, the odds are largely on his side.
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by unite4real: 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Roboto11: 7:41pm On Jan 29, 2023
Millz404:

Obi is going to be the president, all polls favors him, the Nigerian youths are behind him, reasonable humans are behind him, buhari is behind him by tearing down the structure of vote buying you criminals are banking on, the odds are largely on his side.

In a few weeks time, you would be cursing Buhari.

Let's bet.

grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reps May Reverse Senate Amendments To CCB/CCT Act / President Buhari To Participate In Russia-Africa Summit In Sochi / Ezugwu: Ugwuanyi Working Hard To Change Face Of Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.