Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,316 members, 7,850,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:56 PM

NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC (9522 Views)

NNPP Chairman, Other Excos Defect To APC In Zamfara / NNPP Chairman, Rufai Akali Says They Will Not Collapse Their Structure For APC / 2019: Buhari Hosts Apc House Of Rep Candidates To A Dinner(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Aiel123: 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2023
highchief1:
I Dey vex bros.Nigerians have short memories.I don’t know who can fix Nigeria but it’s not Obi.talk is cheap.I will change Nigeria from consumption to production.How many factories does he have in Nigeria.Is innoson and obijackson and co not human beings?What does he have as a business man that is into production?I tire for Nigerians.
Well Obi has his strength and weakness but painting him as a saint and a messiah is a no.

4 Likes

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Millz404(m): 7:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
Roboto11:

In a few weeks time, you would be cursing Buhari.

Let's bet.

grin

If this is your best reply, there is no need to bet. Happy Sunday
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Roboto11: 7:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Millz404:

If this is your best reply, there is no need to bet. Happy Sunday

I'll save our posts.
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by highchief1: 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2023
Aiel123:

Well Obi has his strength and weakness but painting him as a saint and a messiah is a no.
I tire for Nigerians bros.he didn’t do exceptionally well in anambra.I don’t know how intends to fix 36 states when he couldn’t fix a few local govts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by garfield1: 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
Aiel123:

Even if he builds a castle,he will fail unless he defects back to a party that cuts across the north/ south divide.
He isn't popular at all in the south.

No,he can build nnpp to a national level.buhari did same with CPC.dont forget how buhari started.all kwankwaso needs is a popular running mate from south.
Going back to pdp will be bad as tambuwal and saraki will hold sway up north just as shettima and el rufai will dominate in apc
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by garfield1: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
fergie001:
I told you earlier...

As expected. Mimiko threw out all the former persons and placed his own people.

He intends to take out Jegede out all costs. The sitting Senators were kicked out/

I thought jegede was in charge of ondo
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by fergie001: 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
garfield1:

I thought jegede was in charge of ondo
When Mimiko defected, it was the plan arranged by Wike & co.

Agboola was in his Party (ZLP) remember? I will not be surprised if he gets the Guber ticket because he is from Ondo South, the Zone where the Governorship is likely going to.

Jegede is very pro-Atiku.
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by jogojogo: 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
Okealaaye:
This is the tsunami! But why is no one decamping to the Unpaid Labourers?
who wants to associate with a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by garfield1: 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2023
fergie001:
When Mimiko defected, it was the plan arranged by Wike & co.

Agboola was in his Party (ZLP) remember? I will not be surprised if he gets the Guber ticket because he is from Ondo South, the Zone where the Governorship is likely going to.

Jegede is very pro-Atiku.

Section 64 takes out voters register from determining over voting.bvas,ec8,data sent from bvas,transmitted results are what is required...
The only problem is why the bvas of apc was preferred over that of the respondents.the judges didn't give sufficient reasons but justice kume is eloquent
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Aiel123: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2023
garfield1:

No,he can build nnpp to a national level.buhari did same with CPC.dont forget how buhari started.all kwankwaso needs is a popular running mate from south.
Going back to pdp will be bad as tambuwal and saraki will hold sway up north just as shettima and el rufai will dominate in apc
Buhari didn't win with CPC remember?
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by garfield1: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2023
Aiel123:
Buhari didn't win with CPC remember?

He can with nnpp if he can push south
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Aiel123: 8:10pm On Jan 29, 2023
garfield1:

He can with nnpp if he can push south
There's little hope he can make inroad down south.
Buhari needed npdp,a section of apga and Tinubu's ACN to win in 2015.
Except he builds allies in the south he will be the Buhari of the 1999/2011.
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by hopexter(m): 8:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
Johnthejohn:
Anything they like let them do, all i know is that, it's the turn of the South to produce the next President of Nigeria undecided

Don’t worry, BAT is coming cheesy

1 Like

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by garfield1: 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2023
Aiel123:

There's little hope he can make inroad down south.
Buhari needed npdp,a section of apga and Tinubu's ACN to win in 2015.
Except he builds allies in the south he will be the Buhari of the 1999/2011.

He is.in crs,usani usani is with him.in aks,akpanudoedehe is with him
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Taiggarr: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2023
garfield1:

It is not a fertile ground na.it is just like apc in Enugu anambra

APC in Enugu is STRONG!

Don't misyarn...

1 Like

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by garfield1: 8:29pm On Jan 29, 2023
Taiggarr:

APC in Enugu is STRONG!

Don't misyarn...

Yes based on strong membership and parading of bigwigs but weak at grassroot level
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Benwallt(m): 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
What really got me in all these is the fact that why igbos in politics are not drumming support for Peter obi. They are divided between APC and pdp.

Build ppl when you have the chance not fences. This is what is working against obi. He was busy building fences not ppl.

3 Likes

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by fergie001: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
garfield1:
Section 64 takes out voters register from determining over voting.bvas,ec8,data sent from bvas,transmitted results are what is required...
That section is post-accreditation. It talks about ballot papers et al, not Voter's Register.

The only problem is why the bvas of apc was preferred over that of the respondents.the judges didn't give sufficient reasons but justice kume is eloquent
Good question.
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by bolademi(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2023
garfield1:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2023/01/25/zamfara-nnpp-chairman-national-assembly-candidates-defect-to-apc/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjDg5eRne38AhV8TaQEHQn2B8YQFnoECAwQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0aUXO_IPDhyagISJx0rth3

Good on Asiwaju mandate we stand gidigba

1 Like

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by jahsharon: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2023
Okealaaye:
This is the tsunami! But why is no one decamping to the Unpaid Labourers?

Nobody wants to labour in vain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Taiggarr: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2023
garfield1:

Yes based on strong membership and parading of bigwigs but weak at grassroot level

You are ALOOF .

APC HAS THE GRASSROOTS..

Jukwa Ese!
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by bhella10: 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
Millz404:

You are a mumu cow, kwankwaso with his useless phd in water engineering aka plumbing. Obi is a billionaire and have attended multiple schools from Cambridge to Oxford to Harvard. Talk about politics obi took a dead political party to a leading contender meanwhile plumber phd holder is loosing grip everyday,even accord presidential candidate is now doing better in polls
Dey play grin
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2023
In this town hall collect your APV and NNPC you must vote!
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Gbajure(m): 12:42am On Jan 30, 2023
Millz404:

Who is doing better in life and politics now? The end justifies the means. All na knowledge acquired. If e easy you self go do 5 days course for Harvard and Oxford.

Kwankwasor is far far ahead of Obi in all ways. He was 2 terms Governor, Deputy Speaker, Minister of Defence, Senator etc.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Millz404(m): 1:01am On Jan 30, 2023
Gbajure:

Kwankwasor is far far ahead of Obi in all ways. He was 2 terms Governor, Deputy Speaker, Minister of Defence, Senator etc.

Garbage, he was just been carried from one government to another under paddy paddy, now is time to prove his worth. Nothing come out
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Tflex01: 3:48am On Jan 30, 2023
Millz404:

Obi is going to be the president, all polls favors him, the Nigerian youths are behind him, reasonable humans are behind him, buhari is behind him by tearing down the structure of vote buying you criminals are banking on, the odds are largely on his side.

Lol how old are you? grin

cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Tflex01: 3:54am On Jan 30, 2023
garfield1:

The only problem is why the bvas of apc was preferred over that of the respondents. the judges didn't give sufficient reasons but justice kume is eloquent

The BVAS from APC was the original one from INEC, it was made available immediately after election. The one by respondents was made available more than a month later with so many irregularities that still showed clear cases of over voting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by garfield1: 6:28am On Jan 30, 2023
Tflex01:

The BVAS from APC was the original one from INEC, it was made available immediately after election. The one by respondents was made available more that a month later with so many irregularities that still showed clear cases of over voting.

I am not sure
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by alen4smith(m): 6:35am On Jan 30, 2023
garfield1:

I am not sure
go an prove it in the appellate court
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Millz404(m): 7:00am On Jan 30, 2023
Tflex01:

Lol how old are you? grin

cheesy
Dumb question
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by Tflex01: 7:50am On Jan 30, 2023
garfield1:

I am not sure

Ok. Make your findings.
Re: NNPP Chairman, Senatorial, Rep Candidates In Zamfara Decamp To APC by PrincessDiana: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2023
You Igbos will always backstab each other!
Unable well done!
highchief1:
I tire for Nigerians bros.he didn’t do exceptionally well in anambra.I don’t know how intends to fix 36 states when he couldn’t fix a few local govts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Top Shiite Leader Alhaji Mohammed Alli In Kano / Notice To All Northerner.... / PDP Crisis Will Be Over Next Week- Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.