Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,214 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Just a social experiment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just a social experiment (2425 Views)

Social Experiment On Naija Married Women / Try This Experiment For 14 Days (for Men) / Social Experiment, I Created A Female Tinder Account, Here Are The Results(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just a social experiment by Brandiebird: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2023
🥃

1 Like

Re: Just a social experiment by Sonnobax15(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
Babe, relax....I'm currently in your boyfriend's shoe.........

I equally have a female bestie whom I told my banny about even before we started our relationship...I told her categorically clear how she(bestie) has been there for me even when every other person left me...And we've been friends for over 7 years now,and her family members knows me well and mine knows her too.....tho,At first,my banny understood and said no problem.....But as time went on, whenever I brought up issues concerning my bestie, she'd get angry,and of which I had to stop doing that,just to make sleeping dogs lie......But lo and behold,I always post pictures of my banny and sometimes that of my bestie too.... Banny know and as well trust me say I no get anything with bestie via relationship and that's the truth......

So my dear,life no hard.....Once we understand each other finish, every other thing go fall in place.

2 Likes

Re: Just a social experiment by God1000(m): 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
Displaying her picture on his WhatsApp is very insensitive of him, I think he's in love with that girl.

I don't know if it's possible to love two people at the same time.

Give him the last warning and watch him closely

4 Likes

Re: Just a social experiment by Fmghewzy(m): 8:17pm On Jan 29, 2023
Talk to you man privately.

Nairaland is not the place to discuss relationship issues.

Unless you are tired of the relationship already,and need a reason to end it.(You would get plenty of terrible advice on Nairaland 😏).

6 Likes

Re: Just a social experiment by Brandiebird: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2023
😆

1 Like

Re: Just a social experiment by Rexxie234(m): 8:21pm On Jan 29, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: Just a social experiment by Nonexisting1: 8:23pm On Jan 29, 2023
Madam, if your boyfriend fuckfriend says the girl is just a friend then she is just a friend. Rest abeg, you're not faithful to him afterall.

4 Likes

Re: Just a social experiment by Brandiebird: 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2023

4 Likes

Re: Just a social experiment by marlow1962(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2023
Lol, relationship mata again.
Re: Just a social experiment by Brandiebird: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2023
🥃

1 Like

Re: Just a social experiment by Sonnobax15(m): 8:36pm On Jan 29, 2023
Brandiebird:

Was your female “bestie” someone you hit on and she turned you down? I’m not comfortable with the fact that he fancied her at some point and now he wants me to believe that she is just a friend! I’m so disgusted! She didn’t even want him and now he’s simping for her before my eyes! I’m so vex!
. Yep...But immediately my banny came into the picture,I lost every goddamn feeling I had for her (bestie).

Well, I'm not blaming you for feeling that way..... Because right now self, banny still no wan hear anything wey concern my bestie because she feels she'd be a threat to our relationship,and of which I understand.........

1 Like

Re: Just a social experiment by Brandiebird: 8:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
🥃

2 Likes

Re: Just a social experiment by Sonnobax15(m): 8:46pm On Jan 29, 2023
Brandiebird:

If you love this girl then you better end it with your “bestie” because your girlfriend is just putting up with it because she loves you! I put up with this mess for 2 years! What frustrates me the most is if I did what he is doing, this relationship would’ve been over 2 years ago!
. Calm down bae...... Something wey go work go definitely work.....

Bestie has gone back to school already..And we hardly talk on the phone these days.....Well,I understand your plight cha........Talk to your bf......as for me,my banny comes first,and even my bestie knows and respect that.
Re: Just a social experiment by blackboy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2023
Girl, buy sense. Guyz want game he missed way back. He wants the babe and she is playing him but he is blind. Babe, if you no mind sharing your guy kwontinue with him but you might get booted out.
Re: Just a social experiment by Earthstorms(m): 9:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
Brandiebird:
About 2 years ago, I warned my boyfriend about a girl; his childhood friend, that regularly calls him. I asked him to stop the regular conversation with her which he said he would do then. After some time I noticed he stylishly brings up unconnected and irrelevant issues about the girl regularly when we talk. Issues like how he is counselling the girl on relationship matter. My boyfriend asked this girl out way back in university days which is the more reason I got angry about everything.

For some time, I just pretend every time he raises those topics about the girl but to my greatest surprise, my boyfriend used this girl’s picture as status update on her birthday. I can't believe that after I almost broke up with him over this topic two years ago, he was still bold to display her on his status for me to see.

Though I am not sure anything is going on between them but I am thinking of ending the whole relationship because I am now convinced my boyfriend is in love with this girl since he was willing to take that risk of uploading her picture on his status when he knew I would see it or was he thinking I have forgotten about the girl?

Logically, I think the disrespect he gave me on this matter is just too much for me to let slide, I want to end the whole relationship but I need the thoughts and suggestions of men and women inhere to conclude if my action is too drastic, I have stopped picking his calls for 1 week now. 💔❤️‍🩹💔

Your boyfriend has 2 friends.

One is a girlfriend while the other is a best friend.

He has responsibilities to both of them and is trying to please both of them.

Baby calm down and talk to your man.

Anyway you can dump your boyfriend and get another one here
Re: Just a social experiment by Snitch24(m): 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2023
They're fucking
Believe it or not
Na u sabi
Y'all need to stop ignoring red flags
I'm sure you also have a guy you're tripping for
Re: Just a social experiment by Brandiebird: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2023
🥃

1 Like

Re: Just a social experiment by Brandiebird: 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2023
🥱
Re: Just a social experiment by jasonex4(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2023
Brandiebird:
About 2 years ago, I warned my boyfriend about a girl; his childhood friend, that regularly calls him. I asked him to stop the regular conversation with her which he said he would do then. After some time I noticed he stylishly brings up unconnected and irrelevant issues about the girl regularly when we talk. Issues like how he is counselling the girl on relationship matter. My boyfriend asked this girl out way back in university days which is the more reason I got angry about everything.

For some time, I just pretend every time he raises those topics about the girl but to my greatest surprise, my boyfriend used this girl’s picture as status update on her birthday. I can't believe that after I almost broke up with him over this topic two years ago, he was still bold to display her on his status for me to see.

Though I am not sure anything is going on between them but I am thinking of ending the whole relationship because I am now convinced my boyfriend is in love with this girl since he was willing to take that risk of uploading her picture on his status when he knew I would see it or was he thinking I have forgotten about the girl?

Logically, I think the disrespect he gave me on this matter is just too much for me to let slide, I want to end the whole relationship but I need the thoughts and suggestions of men and women inhere to conclude if my action is too drastic, I have stopped picking his calls for 1 week now. 💔❤️‍🩹💔
Re: Just a social experiment by Brandiebird: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2023
🍹
Re: Just a social experiment by Brandiebird: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2023
☕️
Re: Just a social experiment by jasonex4(m): 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
Brandiebird:

I’ve never posted a man on my status that I had a feeling for or a crush on. I post men who are related to me and no other men. I don’t even have male friends!

So did he tell u he still has feelings for her??
Re: Just a social experiment by Brandiebird: 10:59pm On Jan 29, 2023
🍪
Re: Just a social experiment by Brandiebird: 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2023
🥂

1 Like

Re: Just a social experiment by jasonex4(m): 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2023
Brandiebird:

You really think he’d tell me that?

His actions currently… (posting her on his status and chatting about her) tell me what HE can’t tell me! The writing is on the wall! And I can read!

Oya breakup na since you can read
Re: Just a social experiment by Brandiebird: 11:11pm On Jan 29, 2023
jasonex4:

Oya breakup na since you can read

👍
Re: Just a social experiment by OriOko88(m): 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2023
cool
Maybe u no dey moan out during knacking. Youre not as sweet as the other girl,thats why.

I can never forget how my ex used to moan my name each time I dig her.. She'd go like...Wale do mi dadaadaa now. Wale do obo yen dada..i don open d pussi for u nw. Do daada cheesy.
But my current babe always moan gently,she said my head go dey swell if she moan out. So I still dey miss my ex. Even tho she don marry on old man now
Re: Just a social experiment by jamesversion: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2023
Brandiebird:

I’m faithful! I don’t have male friends but I guess I’m the fool so I’ll get myself a “new” bestie too!

For real?? grin grin
Re: Just a social experiment by weslay: 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2023
Brandiebird:

Were they besties before he decided to ask her out? Cos I nor understand how guy man go ask babe out, she no gree, he go come turn am to bestie
Re: Just a social experiment by Brandiebird: 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2023
🍺

1 Like

Re: Just a social experiment by Tenrack: 4:12am On Jan 30, 2023
Brandiebird:

Was your female “bestie” someone you hit on and she turned you down? I’m not comfortable with the fact that he fancied her at some point and now he wants me to believe that she is just a friend! I’m so disgusted! She didn’t even want him and now he’s simping for her before my eyes! I’m so vex!
can I?
.........I mean be your bestie? I hate it when people take their partners for granted. One did the same to me months ago. I let her go.
Re: Just a social experiment by Tenrack: 4:15am On Jan 30, 2023
Brandiebird:

I think she became a “bestie” when she turned him down. I don’t understand either, I mean have some shame!
where you located though? Let's talk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Types Of Women -(strictly 4 Men) / What Part Of His Body Do U Look First When He Approaches U? / When Your Girlfriend, Fiance Or Wife Asks Her Friend,sister Or Someone Else To Test Ur fidelity.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.