Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife (62382 Views)

Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead / Lagos Government Demolishes Hostel While Students Were Still Inside (Video) / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by davillian(m): 11:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Mouhstorph5:

Lols...

Are you a student or a graduate of the school?
Graduate
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by davillian(m): 11:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
WantsandMore:
low budget elite school cos of the Abuja vibes…instead of that school na to find one premium state or f3deral school go.
You don't find lots of elites kids there
Just few Northern business men kids that goes home daily or weekends
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by ablejesus26(m): 11:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lunja:
apc govt promised to create jobs, but they ended up creating more mentally deranged people.

Thunder faya every urchin both home and abroad.

Are you supporting mozlem-mozlem ticket?
May thunder & brimstone destroy you wherever you are...

Mad people everywhere!

E no go better for APC,but hardship or suffering is not an excuse for not checking in for help if you have issues, especially when it involves the mental state of mind.
God punish all emilokan urchins,this kind of people with this unexplainable level of Zombie ooo Zombism na big problem to our Collective SURVIVAL.
APC disaster and hardship don die for streets of Nija already,na to make sure se We bury the bastards with their suffering and hardship unlimited remain so.
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by onuman: 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lunja:
apc govt promised to create jobs, but they ended up creating more mentally deranged people.

Mad people everywhere!

They are fools and mad people who will rather prefer to die from hunger instead of abandon the type of political Islam practiced by some sections of Nigeria.
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by tishbite42: 11:29pm On Jan 30, 2023
faceland:

They went to school to be good employees and not entrepreneurs.

Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by onuman: 11:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Lunja:

Mad people everywhere!

Irony: if you tell those Islamist supporters of Muslim-Muslim ticket to form their own new country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws, they will refuse. They want to take everywhere in present Nigeria to the STONE AGE.
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 30, 2023
TradingGod:
so if the government can not create jobs, you the graduate that went to the university to acquire more knowledge can not create job for yourself?

Tell me why did you go to school to acquire knowledge in the first place

No wonder buhari said that nigerian youths are mentally lazy undecided

Buhari is worse than than the Nigerian youths he was disparaging.
He is the biggest failure to ever become a president.
I am sure government accountability is a very strange concept to people like you.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by onuman: 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
TradingGod:
so if the government can not create jobs, you the graduate that went to the university to acquire more knowledge can not create job for yourself?

Government must create the enabling environment to enable people to create jobs. Are you not a dunce?

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by AlphaWolf27: 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2023
So where did you see her burning the building in the video?? She was just standing at the entrance.
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by Chopcy29: 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
The level this kids abuse drugs this days is alarming
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by KingMack(m): 11:52pm On Jan 30, 2023
so all those cultist wey full Uni Abuja no fit bring this bannys down..omo all of em be liver less cockroaches 🙄🤔😏😔
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by Iamstillpossibl: 11:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ha! This one strong o angry
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by Lunja: 12:08am On Jan 31, 2023
eldeens:

I can see that Muslim Muslim ticket is giving you nightmare

I pray make u no end up like that girl when Tinubu wins

Urchin pray for your life...
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by Lunja: 12:11am On Jan 31, 2023
Mrmb:

Mrmb the UTTERLY USELESS urchin, you and your entire household shall die in abject poverty. It is your diseased urchin heads that shall be smashed to pieces.

The trailer & dogs you mentioned, are for you & your entire USELESS family. They will crush you all to death!
INSTANT SHAMEFUL DEATH FALL ON YOU ALL!!! Cursed, Filthy, WRETCHED pigs! tongue

Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by nerdjared: 12:18am On Jan 31, 2023
Roboto11:

Mumu, I swear you never enjoy a 10th of what I enjoy everyday.

urchin, show what you apc has done for you and stop talking trash

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by Mouhstorph5(m): 12:22am On Jan 31, 2023
davillian:

Graduate

Wow!

That's good to know Boss.

Gwags sun is not for the weak.
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by TenQ: 12:46am On Jan 31, 2023
TradingGod:

Please keep quiet.

How many jobs have you created yourself?

FYI:
Universities don't teach anyone to create jobs. They teach you to work for job providers.

Unfortunately, the same PMB had been consistently clueless about the economy and businesses are struggling to survive

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by WantsandMore: 12:54am On Jan 31, 2023
davillian:

You don't find lots of elites kids there
Just few Northern business men kids that goes home daily or weekends
Yeah, the students be forcing vibes & it's crazy cos dey broke but claiming middle income. Depressing to say the least. Unnecessary pressure.
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by BlueDuck: 12:58am On Jan 31, 2023
Meajor:
Wow.... Maybe Dem don use her do Yahoo+
It will never be well with Yahoo boys. Make you do report them to the needed authority, make them go jail.

Spot on bro, Yahoo boys have physically, spiritually and morally destroyed up to four generations of Nigerian women

It's so fuckìng sad

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by BSdetective: 1:05am On Jan 31, 2023
Lunja:

Mad people everywhere!

Is APC government also to blame for your erectile dysfunction?
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by Beey(f): 1:59am On Jan 31, 2023
Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFP44iERuQs

UniAbuja student going through sudden mental issues (depression) burns down her hostel while holding a knife 😯😯

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoCEmnzjP9h/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

shocked

So sorry for the mental breakdown, hope she gets help. I don’t know why people are quick to play psychiatrist. Who diagnosed her with depression? SMH.
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by tradepunter: 1:59am On Jan 31, 2023
TradingGod:

STFU.... What job have you created? Nonsense
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by Osanoghodua1: 2:17am On Jan 31, 2023
Seems Female are far from Male Hostels. Try this in Uniben or Auchi poly, She will he disarmed in seconds from inside the fire..The spirit empowering her would have relocated.
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by Graficient: 2:21am On Jan 31, 2023
kestolove95:
Give her sound slap her mental illness go run
I tire o. So no guy around fit use 2x2 correct her settings before the burning of the house

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by Meti99(m): 2:49am On Jan 31, 2023
TradingGod:

What is this one saying

Show me your profiles...
Let me see how many jobs you have created...
I'm sure you are one of the brainwashed APC urchins
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by Ashirioluwa: 3:14am On Jan 31, 2023
This young lady needs assistance immediately, and I hope her family can provide it.

Her family shouldn't count on assistance from this useless administration because all they know how to do is make people's pain worse.
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by Dadadididacontr: 3:55am On Jan 31, 2023
You are a blueprint of mental instability.
Lunja:

Mad people everywhere!
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by bpalace(m): 4:25am On Jan 31, 2023
sreamsense:

... and who is deceiving you that obi will do better when majority are yet to be convinced of his capability. Did bad things not happen during his tenure as governor? Even if there is urgent need for changes in government, obi is below the standard. He is not competent enough considering his past governance.

He is still a mediocre in political matters, twisting emotion can't change reality on ground about him. Tinubu is still the best and better equipped out of all the candidates at moment. We can't choose obi and go from frying pan to fire. We can't base on your assumption and sentiment about him. Let him go and get himself more prepared for future task, he is just a political prostitute looking for shortcut to Aso rock. It doesn't work like that
They said thunder and brimstone will strike you
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by MasterTeeUSA: 4:29am On Jan 31, 2023
STAY AWAY FROM DRUGS FOLKS

Bvlgari:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFP44iERuQs

UniAbuja student going through sudden mental issues (depression) burns down her hostel while holding a knife 😯😯

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CoCEmnzjP9h/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

shocked

Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by EmekaBlue(m): 4:35am On Jan 31, 2023
juman:
Why they allow her to burn the place.
Few guys with long sticks could stop her.

even with nothing I will stop her on my own
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by mono26: 5:06am On Jan 31, 2023
sreamsense:

... and who is deceiving you that obi will do better when majority are yet to be convinced of his capability. Did bad things not happen during his tenure as governor? Even if there is urgent need for changes in government, obi is below the standard. He is not competent enough considering his past governance.

He is still a mediocre in political matters, twisting emotion can't change reality on ground about him. Tinubu is still the best and
better equipped out of all the candidates at moment. We can't choose obi and go from frying pan to fire. We can't base on your assumption and sentiment about him. Let him go and get himself more prepared for future task, he is just a political prostitute looking for shortcut to Aso rock. It doesn't work like that

I am happy that you have children that will face d repercussions of this grave mistake you are about to make. Is not everyone that will follow this your way. You are clearly seeing a bad product and still going for it. I am weeping for you already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lautech 2010/2011 Merit Admission List Is Out. / See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja / David Onwualu Beaten By St.Valerian Catholic School Teacher, Died & Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.