Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife (62377 Views)

Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead / Lagos Government Demolishes Hostel While Students Were Still Inside (Video) / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by onuman: 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
TradingGod:

I'm sure the millionaires out there didn't wait for government to create an enabling environment

Only losers wait for government to do something for them

I ask again what is the essence of your education if you still depend on the government after acquiring knowledge?

If you have knowledge company will look for you whether the government is good or not.

You cite rare cases of people who were able to create jobs for themselves, or are hired because of their high IQ.
But you feign ignorance of the fact that larger population of people get employed when government provides the enabling environments that include: constant electricity, good roads, treated portable water, favourable interest rate, security of lives and property, etc.

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by TradingGod: 7:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
onuman:

You cite rare cases of people who were able to create jobs for themselves, or are hired because of their high IQ.
But you feign ignorance of the fact that larger population of people get employed when government provides the enabling environments that include: constant electricity, good roads, treated portable water, favourable interest rate, security of lives and property, etc.
I agree with you.
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by Mouhstorph5(m): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
davillian:

Lmao
The sun that tanned me from fair to brown grin
Is it the hot air or the hot water from the gp tank or the whole room very hot after being backed all through the day.....

Lols,

I can relate vividly grin
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by Nefort: 9:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
TradingGod:
so is the government the only source of capital

Most of the people shouting no capital are using phones woth 50k and above, so the excuse of no capital is very lame
The government creates a thriving environment for the private sector that employs people.

You think a 100k phone can give you a business that yields a decent income?

I wonder how you made your own money that makes you sound this naive. Or probably you still depend on your parents.
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by SodiumValproate: 11:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
Roboto11:
grin

APC vs Labour.
Him Tu lie grin

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by Meti99(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2023
TradingGod:

God created you to use your knowledge to provide Job for yourself

If you can't use your knowledge to provide job for yourself that means your time in school was a total failure

What if OBI is like Buhari that promised us change and gave us his own type of change?

What if Obi is like the other politicians that will act all innocent to get your vote and turn rogue once elected

What will you do if Obi fail to keep his promises?
Carry your motivational speech go find job, abeg
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by TradingGod: 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2023
Meti99:

Carry your motivational speech go find job, abeg
I have a job already bro, that's why I dont give a damm about who wins the election

I advice you and other nairalander to be like me to think outside the box

Country hard yet people dey build house everyday, na bad thing if una join those people to achieve something meaningful this year without depending on politicians?
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by ayenale1(m): 11:06pm On Feb 02, 2023
sreamsense:

I will choose Tinubu 20times to run my business because he will always make profit for the company like he did in past places of work and has governor. Obi will not make profit with my business, I won't hire him to run my business. Obi prefer to keep saving money when he should be making more profit for the company. Tinubu and obi were once given each party each, Obi ran APGA (regional party) while Tinubu ran ACN (regional party).

Each of them ran it for eight years, Tinubu made significant profit and improvement on ACN by making sure it traded it with other parties to make more profit which became APC. APC became stronger and sent PDP parking which was a huge gain for parties involved, Tinubu ran the party to glory from regional to national and most prosperous and largest in Africa as at today. However, Obi returned APGA the same way he was given without making any profit for Ojukwu (party owner). Obi became unprofitable servant with APGA and later ran away from the party to PDP and then to LP without any significant contributions.

So how will I hire Obi (political prostitute) who doesn't know how to make profit or serious contribution to what you hand over to him for my company, but neglect Tinubu who grew the same one party to glory with much profits in terms of wealth and political disciples he brought into lime light? He made Lagos he ran number one destination in Nigeria today while Anambra Obi ran can't be found among 10 in Nigeria in term of wealth creation? The reason Lagos is number one is because PDP and LP have never ruled it, other states they ruled including yours are in shame still crawling. Tinubu vision is what we need to grow Nigeria and not his physical strength; he is not comming there to fight with Tyson. Even if he can not attend function, he can always send people to represent him; but he is even more active in campaign and organization than Obi and Atiku.

So, my brother I will choose Tinubu to run my company 20times because of his brilliant idea that can move my company forward in term of profit making. Atiku will have to sell everything in my company and downsizing staffs before he can move company forward. No, to me! I will never hire Obi who is unprofitable servant by my analysis here. Tinubu is better and most competent among all candidates in terms of past results
Your opinion is respected...though not convinced...
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by eldeens: 5:31pm On Feb 18, 2023
Lunja:

Urchin pray for your life...

Una biggest problem is, you hate to see someone supporting his candidate, support your candidate make i support mine and no insults, that's the ways of educated people.
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by Lunja: 8:11pm On Feb 18, 2023
eldeens:

Una biggest problem is, you hate to see someone supporting his candidate, support your candidate make i support mine and no insults, that's the ways of educated people.

Exactly!
Let urchins stop insulting others for rejecting MUslim MUslim (MUMU) ticket.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lautech 2010/2011 Merit Admission List Is Out. / See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja / David Onwualu Beaten By St.Valerian Catholic School Teacher, Died & Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.