Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife (62384 Views)

Murjanatu Zubairu: Missing University Of Abuja Student Found Dead / Lagos Government Demolishes Hostel While Students Were Still Inside (Video) / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by Bobbiee: 6:16am On Jan 31, 2023
She's an agent of chaos. This is my type of girl
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by TradingGod: 6:18am On Jan 31, 2023
Nefort:

You think it's easy to create job for yourself especially when you lack capital?
so is the government the only source of capital

Most of the people shouting no capital are using phones woth 50k and above, so the excuse of no capital is very lame
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by TradingGod: 6:20am On Jan 31, 2023
Blaqputin:

Sharap..... Too dey talk senseless things

Truth is bitter

GEN Z hate the truth that's why yall blame politicians because politicians are the best people to blame when things don't go your way

But this same Buhari government made so many folks millionaires

So the fault is on lazy nigerian youth
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by TradingGod: 6:23am On Jan 31, 2023
Skyview01:

Buhari is worse than than the Nigerian youths he was disparaging.
He is the biggest failure to ever become a president.
I am sure government accountability is a very strange concept to people like you.

As a man, the responsibility to become successful rest on my shoulders

If I fail, it's my fault, if I win, it's my effort

I dont go around blaming politicians for my poor decisions in life undecided

If after graduating and you still can't use the knowledge acquired in school to create job for yourself that means you didn't go to school to acquire knowledge but you went to school to acquire certificate undecided
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by TradingGod: 6:27am On Jan 31, 2023
onuman:

Government must create the enabling environment to enable people to create jobs. Are you not a dunce?

I'm sure the millionaires out there didn't wait for government to create an enabling environment

Only losers wait for government to do something for them

I ask again what is the essence of your education if you still depend on the government after acquiring knowledge?

If you have knowledge company will look for you whether the government is good or not.
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by TradingGod: 6:30am On Jan 31, 2023
TenQ:

Please keep quiet.

How many jobs have you created yourself?

FYI:
Universities don't teach anyone to create jobs. They teach you to work for job providers.

Unfortunately, the same PMB had been consistently clueless about the economy and businesses are struggling to survive

Lol

So PMB is the cause of your failure?

What if OBi ends up like buhari

What will happen to you and your family

This is why nigeriams will always suffer
Why depending on another man for their success

No wonder we have alot of half baked graduate flooding the internet with OBi movement

What if OBi ends up like the rest
What is Obi is like the other politicians

What will happen to you and your family since your life depend on politicians?
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by TradingGod: 6:32am On Jan 31, 2023
tradepunter:

STFU.... What job have you created? Nonsense

I have created Job for myself

Go and do the same

And stop hoping that a politician will make your life better

FACT: NO BLOODDY POLITICIAN GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY NOT EVEN YOUR OBI
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by TradingGod: 6:35am On Jan 31, 2023
Meti99:

What is this one saying

Show me your profiles...
Let me see how many jobs you have created...
I'm sure you are one of the brainwashed APC urchins

God created you to use your knowledge to provide Job for yourself

If you can't use your knowledge to provide job for yourself that means your time in school was a total failure

What if OBI is like Buhari that promised us change and gave us his own type of change?

What if Obi is like the other politicians that will act all innocent to get your vote and turn rogue once elected

What will you do if Obi fail to keep his promises?
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by TenQ: 7:25am On Jan 31, 2023
TradingGod:

Lol

So PMB is the cause of your failure?

What if OBi ends up like buhari

What will happen to you and your family

This is why nigeriams will always suffer
Why depending on another man for their success

No wonder we have alot of half baked graduate flooding the internet with OBi movement

What if OBi ends up like the rest
What is Obi is like the other politicians

What will happen to you and your family since your life depend on politicians?
Have I told you who to vote for!?

This is exactly how you earned yourself such a poor academic record.

...Tangent as usual!
SMH!
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by boxypane(m): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2023
Na so I dey talk to your family members if them no agree with your opinion.
You are mentally challenged.
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by Lunja: 8:29am On Jan 31, 2023
Dadadididacontr:
Dadadididacontr and his entire family are a blueprint of mental instability.

USELESS pigs. tongue
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by kafeii123: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2023
Let's pray it's not drugs
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by gladdensir(m): 8:40am On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=yarimo post=120495790][/quote]

This horrid picture of undone mankind. Spits!
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by BRATISLAVA: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2023
Kajaard:

They should give her the help after she and her parents pay for everything including the building destroyed by that fire.

I hate nonsense.

Why should her parents pay for something beyond anyone's control, if she's undergoing a mental episode?

This is like the time a little girl burned down a shop and everyone was baying for her blood.
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by juman(m): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2023
EmekaBlue:
even with nothing I will stop her on my own

A person with a knife, treat knife as if its nuclear weapon.
Knife can kill within minutes.
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by gladdensir(m): 8:42am On Jan 31, 2023
This horrid picture of undone mankind. Spits!

[quote author=yarimo post=120495790][/quote]
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by TradingGod: 8:45am On Jan 31, 2023
TenQ:

Have I told you who to vote for!?

This is exactly how you earned yourself such a poor academic record.

...Tangent as usual!
SMH!

It is better to have a poor academic and be a millionaire than to have a good academic record and depend on Obi for your survival cheesy
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by Greatechng(m): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2023
Meajor:
Wow.... Maybe Dem don use her do Yahoo+
It will never be well with Yahoo boys. Make you do report them to the needed authority, make them go jail.

Go and check well, one of your family member is doing yahoo too and he or she must have given you money. So stop saying what you don’t know and what you feel is right.
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by ZaddyJ: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2023
Meajor:
Wow.... Maybe Dem don use her do Yahoo+
It will never be well with Yahoo boys. Make you do report them to the needed authority, make them go jail.
Next just sey dem don plus her
No let dem guys come for u , you nor go dey lucky next time .
You dey caste dia trabaye
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by Sammy5413(m): 9:32am On Jan 31, 2023
Allow a man suck your breast, you no gree now depression wan kill you
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by godofuck231: 9:33am On Jan 31, 2023
Roboto11:
grin

APC vs Labour.
apc technically owns the first building, the second was built by a stingy man

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by davillian(m): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2023
Mouhstorph5:

Wow!

That's good to know Boss.

Gwags sun is not for the weak.
Lmao
The sun that tanned me from fair to brown grin
Is it the hot air or the hot water from the gp tank or the whole room very hot after being backed all through the day.....

2 Likes

Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by davillian(m): 9:56am On Jan 31, 2023
WantsandMore:

Yeah, the students be forcing vibes & it's crazy cos dey broke but claiming middle income. Depressing to say the least. Unnecessary pressure.
Lmao it's normal na but I know by now it would be far worse....
Cus you don't dress anyhow to school back them , the would send you back.....
The truth is lots of fake people there

1 Like

Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by WantsandMore: 10:03am On Jan 31, 2023
davillian:

Lmao it's normal na but I know by now it would be far worse....
Cus you don't dress anyhow to school back them , the would send you back.....
The truth is lots of fake people there
very true fam.
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by EmekaBlue(m): 10:05am On Jan 31, 2023
juman:

A person with a knife, treat knife as if its nuclear weapon.
Knife can kill within minutes.
so I won't watch her moves bfr I over power her?! Even a kick on her hand is easy talk more of holding a stick
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by TenQ: 11:04am On Jan 31, 2023
TradingGod:

It is better to have a poor academic and be a millionaire than to have a good academic record and depend on Obi for your survival cheesy
... tangent as usual!
LOL!
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by ufotunang: 1:13pm On Jan 31, 2023
See what Buhari hard economy has caused... making a lot of people to be frustrated
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by sreamsense: 2:21pm On Jan 31, 2023
bpalace:

They said thunder and brimstone will strike you
That thunder and brimstone have already started striking you. Don't you see how you bleeping for help because you are filled with pain of your curses? All curses you project towards my direction are your property and your family inheritance, share them among yourself for failing to train you with common sense needed to interact with society. I wore curse proof overall blanket, they are repelled back to you. Prepare breakfast, lunch and dinner for yourself and your family with your curses until you consume them finish. God will deliver you and your family out of those curses if you turn to him in sincerity for deliverance, but be sure every curse project from your mouth is your property and your family inheritance. Enjoy them while they last!
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by sreamsense: 2:44pm On Jan 31, 2023
ayenale1:

Please let me quote you..."Tinubu is the best and well equipped out of all the candidates at the moment" yes sir...are you high on something before typing this nonsenseif you have a business empire and these candidates came for an interview to become the MD of that your company(assume you don't know them from Adam)but you have the power to choose who run your business...convince me that you will choose a Tinubu to run your business at the expense of other 17 candidates

I will choose Tinubu 20times to run my business because he will always make profit for the company like he did in past places of work and has governor. Obi will not make profit with my business, I won't hire him to run my business. Obi prefer to keep saving money when he should be making more profit for the company. Tinubu and obi were once given each party each, Obi ran APGA (regional party) while Tinubu ran ACN (regional party).

Each of them ran it for eight years, Tinubu made significant profit and improvement on ACN by making sure it traded it with other parties to make more profit which became APC. APC became stronger and sent PDP parking which was a huge gain for parties involved, Tinubu ran the party to glory from regional to national and most prosperous and largest in Africa as at today. However, Obi returned APGA the same way he was given without making any profit for Ojukwu (party owner). Obi became unprofitable servant with APGA and later ran away from the party to PDP and then to LP without any significant contributions.

So how will I hire Obi (political prostitute) who doesn't know how to make profit or serious contribution to what you hand over to him for my company, but neglect Tinubu who grew the same one party to glory with much profits in terms of wealth and political disciples he brought into lime light? He made Lagos he ran number one destination in Nigeria today while Anambra Obi ran can't be found among 10 in Nigeria in term of wealth creation? The reason Lagos is number one is because PDP and LP have never ruled it, other states they ruled including yours are in shame still crawling. Tinubu vision is what we need to grow Nigeria and not his physical strength; he is not comming there to fight with Tyson. Even if he can not attend function, he can always send people to represent him; but he is even more active in campaign and organization than Obi and Atiku.

So, my brother I will choose Tinubu to run my company 20times because of his brilliant idea that can move my company forward in term of profit making. Atiku will have to sell everything in my company and downsizing staffs before he can move company forward. No, to me! I will never hire Obi who is unprofitable servant by my analysis here. Tinubu is better and most competent among all candidates in terms of past results
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by sreamsense: 2:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
Osamanelly:
God just save you that this is online forum if not I would have given you a resounding slap you F**l your family are the prostitute goat
How are you sure you are even stronger than the person you want to slap in terms of every parameter of measurement? Don't you realize something is missing in your loose brain?
Re: University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 3:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lunja:
Are you supporting mozlem-mozlem ticket?
Are you one of apc urchins?

those rotten Universities....rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lautech 2010/2011 Merit Admission List Is Out. / See Beautiful Pictures Of University Of Abuja / David Onwualu Beaten By St.Valerian Catholic School Teacher, Died & Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.