Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) (19446 Views)

APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kano: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue / Photos Of People Unable To Get To The Venue Of Obi's Rally In Edo / Yusuf Buhari And Zahra Wedding Reception Venue (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by Menclothing: 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2023
Massive
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Indispensable85:
This one loud oooooo.
Unbelievable! I'm shocked this is Akwa ibom. Massive turn out.

You know Godswill Akpabio is a result oriented person.

I mentioned Victor Attah earlier. People will be wondering why I am asking of Victor Attah of PDP.

One of many things that made Obasanjo to hate Tinubu is Akwa Ibom State. Obasanjo hates Akwa Ibom with cruel hatred. Akwa Ibom was initially not a rich State as most of Akwa Ibom oil wells are located offshore and derivation is paid on well located onshore .There was Onshore / Offshore oil dichotomy. Victor Attah as governor of Akwa Ibom cried foul and demanded for derivation to be paid on Akwa Ibom oil wells located ooffshore. Obasanjo said he will not pay kobo. He gave an unintelligent and unacceptable directive that offshore wells do not belong to Akwa Ibom.

Tinubu led the Littoral States battle against Obasanjo and won. This led to the abolition of Onshore / Offshore oil dichotomy which instantly made Akwa Ibom a very rich State. Obasanjo has never forgiven Tinubu up till now.

4 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Laple0541:

BAT don't have to win Akwa Ibom state, 30 to 35% of votes there is ok. I know the people of the state did not support a candidate base on sentiments, they equally wants real development and they know Tinubu is the only candidate among the real contenders that can guarantee that based on his past records.

who will dash him 30 t0 35%?
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2023
babaolofin:

You know Godswill Akpabio is a result oriented person.

I mentioned Victor Attah earlier. People will be wondering why I am asking of Victor Attah of PDP.

One of many things that made Obasanjo to hate Tinubu is Akwa Ibom State. Obasanjo hates Akwa Ibom with cruel hatred. Akwa Ibom was initially not a rich State as most of Akwa Ibom oil wells are located offshore and derivation is paid on well located onshore .There was Onshore / Offshore oil dichotomy. Victor Attah as governor of Akwa Ibom cried foul and demanded for derivation to be paid on Akwa Ibom oil wells located ooffshore. Obasanjo said he will not pay kobo. He gave an unintelligent and unacceptable directive that offshore wells do not belong to Akwa Ibom.

Tinubu led the Littoral States battle against Obasanjo and won. This led to the abolition of Onshore / Offshore oil dichotomy which instantly made Akwa Ibom a very rich State. Obasanjo has never forgiven Tinubu up till now.

Do not accredited what Victor Attah fought for to Tinubu
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by Yemi7up: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2023
ubest1:
We welcome all visitors but vote the best
Asiwaju is the best man for the job

2 Likes

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2023
[/color]nawa see as campaign be like swearing in ceremony😧[color=#770077]
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 31, 2023
MEGA4BILLION:

Do not accredited what Victor Attah fought for to Tinubu

You are a small boy who don't know anything. Victor Attach is from PDP. Obasanjo is from PDP. Victor Attah tried by bringing the plight of Akwa Ibom to the government and the public. He cried foul. Nobody supported or help because Obasanjo was like a god.

Lagos and Ogun have no prospect of finding oil offshore at this period despite late Alhaji Yinka Folawiyo ongoing effort.

The Onshore / Offshore dichotomy deprived AkwaIbom of large derivation. Attah needed money for projects. Out of fear of Obasanjo, none of the PDP governors supported him until Asiwaju Tinubu and Chief Olusegun Osoba of Ogun formed a group - LITTORAL STATES. It was the Littoral States that took Obasanjo government to Court when Obasanjo told Attah he will not pay Kobo. He said the oil in Offshore did not belong to Akwa Ibom but Nigeria.

When the Littoral States began the battle, Attah rest. It was Tinubu that led the battle both legal and exchange of words between him and Obasanjo until the case is won and Onshore / Offshore dichotomy abolished.

Obasanjo believed Victor Attach did not have the effrontery and audacity to challenge his actions and inactions but Tinubu allowed him to be challenged. Obasanjo has not forgiven Tinubu till date.

Tinubu fought on the side of Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by candygist: 9:24am On Jan 31, 2023
caracas:

Ignorance will not kill some people sha
This same akwaibom….
If obi no get at least 80% votes make i see Wetin cause am

Lol obi LP will get 80% in Akwa Ibom ? You are a joker. Don't stress yourself bro, Election is by the corner.
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2023
babaolofin:

You are a small boy who don't know anything. Victor Attach is from PDP. Obasanjo is from PDP. Victor Attah tried by bringing the plight of Akwa Ibom to the government and the public. He cried foul. Nobody supported or help because Obasanjo was like a god.

Lagos and Ogun have no prospect of finding oil offshore at this period despite late Alhaji Yinka Folawiyo ongoing effort.

The Onshore / Offshore dichotomy deprived AkwaIbom of large derivation. Attah needed money for projects. Out of fear of Obasanjo, none of the PDP governors supported him until Asiwaju Tinubu and Chief Olusegun Osoba of Ogun formed a group - LITTORAL STATES. It was the Littoral States that took Obasanjo government to Court when Obasanjo told Attah he will not pay Kobo. He said the oil in Offshore did not belong to Akwa Ibom but Nigeria.

When the Littoral States began the battle, Attah rest. It was Tinubu that led the battle both legal and exchange of words between him and Obasanjo until the case is won and Onshore / Offshore dichotomy abolished.

Obasanjo believed Victor Attach did not have the effrontery and audacity to challenge his actions and inactions but Tinubu allowed him to be challenged. Obasanjo has not forgiven Tinubu till date.

Tinubu fought on the side of Akwa Ibom.

BIG MAN keeping fooling those you can. I still stand by my earlier statement
Re: APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Uyo: Moment Tinubu Entered The Venue (Video) by SimpleLife23: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
inforesource:
What is happening in AKS is making people to leave pdp due to this current government. Almost all loyalist in pdp is now looking for another party. Like where I come from, Oron, we do not support PDP, but this time Obi is in sight for Aso rock and any other party in AKS. But for PDP, they really have to woirk hard.

Wow.. U r from akwa ibom

I served there.. It was the best place I have ever been to in this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IGP Commissions Projects In Kano And Jigawa States. / Senate Has No Lawful Authority To Invite Hameed Ali – Falana / Maina: EFCC Finds £6m Pension Cash In UK Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.