Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,550 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' (55578 Views)

"Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by actionnigga: 8:24am On Jan 31, 2023
We Gave You Our Facilities, You Turn Around To Insult Our Govt, People – Udom Tells Tinubu

Governor Udom Emmanuel of Akwa Ibom State has expressed disappointment over Asiwaju Bola Tinubu’s unbridled, unpatriotic and immature remarks when he referred to the State Governor as “a boy”.

Emmanuel made the reaction at Government House, Uyo on Monday evening, on the sideline of the inauguration of newly appointed Permanent Secretaries, Chairmen and Members of Boards and Commissions, as well as a Transition Committee to ensure the smooth transition of power to the next administration.

The Governor said it was unfortunate that Tinubu, who was granted State-owned facilities such as the airport, security, stadium, and a good atmosphere to sell his manifesto, ended up coming to insult the integrity of over 7.9 million Akwa Ibom people.

Our Correspondent reports that Alhaji Ahmed Bola Tinubu had during his presidential campaign at the Akwa Ibom International Stadium, Uyo on Monday said.

Akwa Ibom, that Boy was brought Atiku here, were de call himself Governor, tell him enough is enough! He lives in my backyard in Lagos, If no be say we be one I would have driven him home. You see that mansion he is living, I would just use lizards, pigeons and scorpions and put them inside.“

In his reaction, Governor Udom Emmanuel wondered if it is possible for any Akwa Ibomite to go to Lagos where Tinubu stays or the actual State that he hails from, to insult him in like manner and still be allowed to safely return home, “but here our people at the Stadium including some state governors just laughed and applauded him”.

Governor Emmanuel said despite being insulted by the one-time Lagos State Governor, he would prefer to allow peace to reign by ignoring him and focusing on helping install good governance to rescue Nigerians from their present woes.

“What makes him think he will govern Nigeria? If I reply to him now, people will call me and say, Haba Oga you are not like that. But I will reply to him one day. There is nothing like ‘Emilokan’ (it is my turn) here, Nigeria is in God’s hands.”

The Governor who is the Chairman of the PDP presidential campaign stated, “I also go to other states, and if you watch our campaigns, my principal (Atiku Abubakar) has never spoken about any Governor, he has never spoken openly about Asiwaju before.”

The Akwa Ibom Governor however assured Nigerians that Tinubu has nothing to bring to the table for Nigerians, hence his decision to abuse people and rain insults during his presidential campaigns.

https://independent.ng/we-gave-you-our-facilities-you-turn-around-to-insult-our-govt-people-udom-tells-tinubu/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7547758/tell-boy-tinubu-blasts-governor

145 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Ezeama400: 8:28am On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu went to Akwa Ibom, instead of focusing on campaig he had to resort to insult the entire SS region, Good people of Akwa Ibom and Gov Udom.. Can he talk to a fulani governor like that ? Of course not, because they are the people he's licking their back to help his presidential bid which I don't see happening

Very unfortunate!!!

I have said this several times and I will say it again, if Tinubu could treat people this way during electioneering period which is the time politicians display their humility part of their lifestyle even though it's fake , close your eyes and imagine what would happen if he becomes the president, but God forbids!!

Tinubu has no respect/ regards for South South and South East regions that's why he didn't bother to carry them along before primaries.. He started looking southernwards after seeing the reality facing him in the north but it's too late..

Even before primaries when core northerners asked him how christian dominated SE/SS would feel if he picks a muslim running mate, he said Buhari won without them, that the aforementioned zones are inconsequential Christian zones.. He also said that he knows how to handle Christian Yorubas because he's from the same zone with them

Tinubu equally insulted entire northern Christians, saying that they are not competent enough to be his running mate, so he had to choose another northern Muslim in the name of Shettima to be his running mate..

This man insults people at any little given opportunity, so arrogant and full of himself, yet very empty upstairs!!
Nigerians must reject Tinubu with their voters card.. !!!

816 Likes 96 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:29am On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu ego will kill him. Calling a sitting governor BOY shows how disrespectful he can be. Do I blame him? NO. It's Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu giving him too much respect and submitting to him like slaves I blame.

That's why he threw away Ambode like a used tissue paper. People say they respect him because he made them governor. Why is Tinubu not respecting the person that made him governor? Abi, is he the first governor of Lagos state? Why are people who made him governor not dictating for Lagos? The guy jazz he is using in Lagos gives him confidence he can insult everyone and get away with it. It will end in shame for him surely.

543 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by gozmok1(m): 8:32am On Jan 31, 2023
PETER OBI always talks about Economy, Education, Infrastructure, etc..cool

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

Honestly, Between Tinubu and his Supporters, I Nor know who Yeye Pass.

550 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Asgard13: 8:33am On Jan 31, 2023
Atiku no get time for a useless Yoruba god taunt and abuses

No be the useless god mate..

Wen Atiku win Adamawa.. Tinubu was struggling for politcal relevance in Lagos.. with AD chairman..

When Atiku Dey contest for president .. stepping down for Abiola.. Tinubu was a drug mole in USA..

But as foolish Yoruba man.. dem sabi twist narratives to distort history…

Events of 2006 btwn Atiku and Baba still fresh .. yet the foolish Yoruba god and owner of Yoruba people don twist matter.. the impish god even betray Atiku in his AC..

Asiwaju is a senile drug frenzy god.. dementia has eaten his brain raw.

Power to the people
North 2023

Nice one from Udom.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Tochj(m): 8:40am On Jan 31, 2023
gozmok1:
PETER OBI always talks about Economy, Education, Infrastructure, etc..cool

While dis Clownish Tinubu is always about Obasanjo, Atiku, Peter Obi, etc..and will NOT tell us how he intends of Clear the Damages done by his USELESS party, APC.

Honestly, Between Tinubu and his Supporters, I Nor know who Yeye Pass.
Tinubu supporters are mostly Agberos and very foolish set of people.

310 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 31, 2023
The worst presidential candidate in modern times

286 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Tochj(m): 8:41am On Jan 31, 2023
Asgard13:
Atiku no get time for a useless Yoruba god taunt and abuses

No be the useless god mate..

Wen Atiku win Adamawa.. Tinubu was struggling for politcal relevance in Lagos.. with AD chairman..

When Atiku Dey contest for president .. stepping down for Abiola.. Tinubu was a drug mole in USA..

But as foolish Yoruba man.. dem sabi twist narratives to distort history…

Events of 2006 btwn Atiku and Baba still fresh .. yet the foolish Yoruba god and owner of Yoruba people don twist matter.. the impish god even betray Atiku in his AC..

Asiwaju is a senile drug frenzy god.. dementia has eaten his brain raw.

Power to the people
North 2023

Nice one from Udom.
I don't like bringing Yorubas into Tinubu rubbesh.
Yoruba race is even tired of his Nonsense.

204 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by carterguccy(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2023
Igbos too like weeping grin cheesy

23 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Asgard13: 8:44am On Jan 31, 2023
Tochj:

If Yoruba race are tire md of being his slaves as Tinubu stated ..

Nigerians will know

Don’t speak for Sophisticators.. or you need dictionary to define Sophisticators?

Self acclaimed elites..

They know how to handle that if they’re so tired

How can Tinubu be telling them to their faces that he owns them and they’re quiet like cold

Free me .. is freedom of speech and truth is so hurting

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by PrinceOfLagos: 8:47am On Jan 31, 2023
Tinubu is a disgrace to the southern region

160 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by nazicartel(m): 8:56am On Jan 31, 2023
carterguccy:
udom is not Igbo

195 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Tochj(m): 9:11am On Jan 31, 2023
Asgard13:

Nigerians will know

Don’t speak for Sophisticators.. or you need dictionary to define Sophisticators?

Self acclaimed elites..

How can Tinubu be telling them to their faces that he owns them and they’re quiet like cold

We will see in this Election that they are really tired.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Mercisharelove(f): 9:15am On Jan 31, 2023
Shame to Tinubu forever

When he won the APC Presidential ticket, he promised his campaign would be without insults, but today he's the chief insults, parading himself as if he owns the whole world.

Like gov Udom said, what makes him think he will rule Nigeria?

Emilokan my foot

135 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Karemarealty288(m): 9:22am On Jan 31, 2023
A presidential candidate behaving like motor park tout....

152 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by femisplash: 9:37am On Jan 31, 2023
They can all insult Tinubu and he takes it on the chin like the big boss but when he fires back, zombidients begin to headbutt the wall.
Tinubu makes Obi piss in his pants, Datti cried on TV, Atiku dey collect, e reach Udom, he collect.
Powerful politicians of old threw their opposition under the bus, that's what rally entails not the cry babies we have today.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Lionmachala(m): 9:37am On Jan 31, 2023
Clash of the Titans

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by AdaojoTheUrchin: 9:38am On Jan 31, 2023
Ezeama400:
Tinubu went to Akwa Ibom, instead of focusing on campaig he had to resort to insult the entire SS region, Good people of Akwa Ibom and Gov Udom.. Can he talk to a fulani governor like that ? Of course not, because they are the people he's licking their back to help his presidential bid which I don't see happening

Very unfortunate!!!

I have said this several times and I will say it again, if Tinubu could treat people this way during electioneering period which is the time politicians display their humility part of their lifestyle even though it's fake , close your eyes and imagine what would happen if he becomes the president, but God forbids!!

Tinubu has no respect/ regards for South South and South East regions that's why he didn't bother to carry them along before primaries.. He started looking southernwards after seeing the reality facing him in the north but it's too late..

Even before primaries when core northerners asked him how christian dominated SE/SS would feel if he picks a muslim running mate, he said Buhari won without them, that the aforementioned zones are inconsequential Christian zones.. He also said that he knows how to handle Christian Yorubas because he's from the same zone with them

Tinubu equally insulted entire northern Christians, saying that they are not competent enough to be his running mate, so he had to choose another northern Muslim in the name of Shettima to be his running mate..

This man insults people at any little given opportunity, so arrogant and full of himself, yet very empty upstairs!!
Nigerians must reject Tinubu with their voters card..

Thiefnubuu will score less than 2% of Akwa Ibom votes. cheesy grin

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by christejames(m): 9:40am On Jan 31, 2023
Sorry Mr Udom, you know Tinubu is surfering from dementia, he is no longer in control of his senses and utterances...

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Houstency(m): 9:50am On Jan 31, 2023

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Winnersunited: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2023
carterguccy:
Gov. Udom is now Igboman for you. You left the State that you are having altercations with, and started calling Igbo. You don't know the difference between Akwa Ibom State and Igbo states àgain.

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by sweetonugbu: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2023
Correct.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Cajal(m): 10:03am On Jan 31, 2023
Tochj:

Ndo
You will get over it

2 Likes

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by kettykin: 10:05am On Jan 31, 2023
Nigerians can aswell go and look for Pablo Escobar or his type

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by Frizz001: 10:06am On Jan 31, 2023
It has been said that people perish for lack of knowledge and ignorance is indeed the most deadly of afflictions. Kindly educate yourself before you start attempting to call out a tribe that doesn't even know you remotely exist!

carterguccy:

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by AntonVince: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2023
Gov. Udom, you are way too polished, suave and cultured to engage that Agbero Lord.
Just ignore him.
He’ll be thought a lesson come 25th February.

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by emmanuelbrown26: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Tinubu ego will kill him. Calling a sitting governor BOY shows how disrespectful he can be. Do I blame him? NO. It's Fashola, Ambode and Sanwo Olu giving him too much respect and submitting to him like slaves I blame.

That's why he threw away Ambode like a used tissue paper. People say they respect him because he made them governor. Why is Tinubu not respecting the person that made him governor? Abi, is he the first governor of Lagos state? Why are people who made him governor not dictating for Lagos? The guy jazz he is using in Lagos gives him confidence he can insult everyone and get away with it. It will end in shame for him surely.
No bi jazz Oga, Tinubu's attitude has to do with tribe, yes tribe.
an average westerner can worship and adore an agbero than a professor. Then, westerners like godfatherism more than any other tribe.
Back in d east, Imo state had Iwuanyanwu, Arthur nzeribe (late) etc
Anambra had Uba family and co
Enugu had Egwu family and co
But where are these men, easterners has sent them packing.
Let's come to SS,
Odili is no longer in d game, Ameachi is fading away, Akpabio is fading away, ighenedion fading away, even d Almighty Ibori is no longer showing his face, even though he's doing somethings on code but u dare not rub it on d citizens that u are bigger than them.
What I'm trying to say is dis, Tinubu thought that regional govt is same with federal govt.
He got d guts to call a sitting governor "BOY" bcs he has being calling other western sitting governors boys without anybody shunning him.
Look at Ogun state governor, same thing., look at Abonde same thing, look at Rauf Aregbosola same thing before Rauf said "enough is enough"
So do not blame Tinubu, just blame foolish Lagosians and some foolish westerners that worships Tinubu as their lord and saviour

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by emmanuelbrown26: 10:20am On Jan 31, 2023
Tochj:

But higher percentage of yorubas are supporting d drug lord . d nature of my hustle makes it possible for me to meet and talk to people from all tribes. Though some yorubas are tired of d drug lord but boldness and confidence to say it openly is just another thing

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by emmanuelbrown26: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2023
Asgard13:

Nigerians will know

Self acclaimed elites..

Whenever i hear such statement from d drug lord, i will just shake my head.
If drug lord made lagos, where do u put Pa Awol, Jakande, Marwa, Fashola and Ambode. and yet no yoruba man has ever come out openly to say antthing

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by emmanuelbrown26: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2023
Winnersunited:
Gov. Udom is now Igboman for you. You left the State that you are having altercations with, and started calling Igbo. You don't know the difference between Akwa Ibom State and Igbo states àgain.
What does some idiots know about map of Nigeria. How could a sensible person refer SS as SE, they are just neighbours,

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Emmanuel Udom Reacts To Tinubu Calling Him 'That Boy' by MrEverest(m): 10:24am On Jan 31, 2023
Don't worry sir, that insult was on Akwa Ibom state and the people both home and abroad will respond to Tinubu soon. Someone without a known father, a bastard, goes about insulting other Nigerians everyday.

Lessons will be learnt!

Anyways Nigerians are already coming after the old criminal:

https://www.nairaland.com/7548292/exposed-how-worst-heist-africa#up

18 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yoruba Nation, Police Clash: Photo Of The Man Killed This Morning At Ojota / Andrew Anglin Rumored To Be Living In Lagos – CNN / See How Osinbajo Was Received In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.