Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) (17774 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Kano Again (Pictures) / Peter Obi Visits Emir Of Bauchi (Pictures) / 2023: Amaechi Visits Emir Of Daura With Ali Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) by Tribal: 10:43am On Jan 31, 2023
Gaduje is a truly good Fulanis Man that does not betray! He has gotten Kano locked down for Tinubu. He too sure say him go be Minister or Strong Ruler in Tinubu Government too.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) by codeplace(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2023
Bzb
Re: President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) by dododawa1: 10:49am On Jan 31, 2023
I didn't not see BENEFITS of emir,oba and Eze to d masses,than acquiring WEALTH and WOMEN.
Re: President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) by codeplace(m): 10:51am On Jan 31, 2023
ObiDatti only hope for Nigeria otherwise join Japa group. Check my signature on how to JAPA.

Tinubu Govt will not be different from Buhari Govt. If people vote for Tinubu then people are not experiencing hardship.
Re: President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) by TheChameleon: 11:02am On Jan 31, 2023
gaby:
Emilokan removed from the group chat and blocked.

Na which mod ban broad Amoda from this our Northern group like this wey make am go dey yarn opata for SouthSide ?

DiarisGodOh..

Buhari don sign somebody political death sentence with red pen for the first picture.

Are you so daft you can't distinguish a commissioning with a political rally?

No wonder flat heads are slaves and 4th Class citizens.

Kai. Do they remove brains at your baby factories?

2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) by Quebec91(m): 11:09am On Jan 31, 2023
cheesy
foleskay:
Don't pray to come a Nigerian anymore in my next life. I'd pray to be a Yoruba boy indigenous to d US.

I waka tired tonight on top say I want withdraw 4k. No money for ATMs,pos agents no get cash. Na so I sleep with hunger.

APC,Buhari, Emefiele,gbogbo yin o ni kuuureee embarassed embarassed
Re: President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) by newnigerdelta00: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2023
Treasure17:
January has been tough for some people due to bad policies from an unfortunate administration and he's here gallivanting around like a tod.

Idiot's where u not among the people that has been rejoicing over the policy , without thinking about the effects to it......even the obideafs and obidient demons that has been rejoicing over the policy are now wailing and crying blood...
Re: President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) by zoghys: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2023
Mokason288:
To the mod that Banned me since last year for doing nothing

AMADIOHA will fire you idiot goat

Meanwhile OBI is coming

going on another ban again
Re: President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) by crystalpapers(m): 11:25am On Jan 31, 2023
He looks like sanusi. See the resemblance.
Re: President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2023
Mokason288:
To the mod that Banned me since last year for doing nothing

AMADIOHA will fire you idiot goat

Meanwhile OBI is coming
You deserve another ban. Is this thread about Obi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) by Legitmatazz: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2023
Failure visit failure makers

Anyways where is Fatty First Lady

Re: President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) by Cajal(m): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2023
Bola Tinubu faith sealed ?
Against or for ?
It is left to you
Re: President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) by Professor822714: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2023

Re: President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) by tradepunter: 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2023
foleskay:
Don't pray to come a Nigerian anymore in my next life. I'd pray to be a Yoruba boy indigenous to d US.

I waka tired tonight on top say I want withdraw 4k. No money for ATMs,pos agents no get cash. Na so I sleep with hunger.

APC,Buhari, Emefiele,gbogbo yin o ni kuuureee embarassed embarassed

Blame your Yoruba god tinibu that was buying governor's with 1 billion during primaries.....

I dislike BUHARI but this move have redeem him a little in my eyes..... The toad kingmaker must drown in his arrogance and must be washed away forever
Re: President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) by Treasure17(m): 3:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
newnigerdelta00:

Idiot's where u not among the people that has been rejoicing over the policy , without thinking about the effects to it......even the obideafs and obidient demons that has been rejoicing over the policy are now wailing and crying blood...
Your parents are the idiots here.
Re: President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
Why he no sit down for that mat. I for like am wella! Also that Ganduje ass should sit on the floor
Re: President Buhari Visits Emir Of Kano HRH Aminu Ado (Photos) by okanlawon3(m): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mr gandollar

(1) (2) (Reply)

NiMet Predicts 3-Day Thunderstorms, Rains From Monday / Abdulmalik Dauda Dies In Car Crash / Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.