Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. (3727 Views)

3 New Flyover Bridges In Lagos: Some Of Akinwumni Ambode's Legacies (PHOTOS) / Presidential Campaign: See How Parked Trailers Vanished From Bridges In Lagos / Check Out Pictues Of Dr. Orji Kalu At Mega APC Ebonyi Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by MrEverest(m): 8:24am On Jan 31, 2023
adecz:

Eastern governors ( except Ebonyi) are
very good at delivering substandard
projects, especially roads and bridges,
yet they want everyone to believe that
the Northerners are their problems šŸ˜•šŸ˜•

So what is the problem of your rusted roof region, SS? Why is everywhere in your region looking so rustic without ordinary basic infrastructure?

Even NE has better infrastructure than your region yet you're capping nonsense.
Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by tctrills: 8:28am On Jan 31, 2023
plaindealer:
Peter Obi's Anambra is obviously still back in the stone age...

Smh..
Would you also want to compare the number of out of school kids to know which state is in the stone ages?
Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by plaindealer: 8:50am On Jan 31, 2023
Hospital in Kano

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by juman(m): 8:52am On Jan 31, 2023
Don't compare Kano to any tiny state.
Compare kano to only megacity.
Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:53am On Jan 31, 2023
plaindealer:
Kano State.

Ode I hope you will join them to visit and feed your eyes

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by plaindealer: 8:54am On Jan 31, 2023
Peter Obi's hospital in Anambra...

What a disaster..

Stone age things.

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 31, 2023
Please ignore this dude please
Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:55am On Jan 31, 2023
plaindealer:

What a disaster..

Stone age things.

Smh.

Funny that Tinubu home state Osun doesn't have state teaching hospital
Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by SMGGroup: 8:58am On Jan 31, 2023
post=120518209:

Ode I hope you will join them to visit and feed your eyes

Post that upper iweka interchange. I like the view
Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:59am On Jan 31, 2023
plaindealer:

What a disaster..

Stone age things.

Smh.

You are from Osun state this is the only flyover in Osun Osun is Tinubu's state of origin that he was in control of for16 solid years

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by Corrinthians(m): 9:03am On Jan 31, 2023
SmartPolician:
You are comparing a project that was completed in 2023 with those done in 2015 or earlier. No wonder they say common sense is far from Tinubu urchins!

BTW, I give it to Ganduje; he's delivering world-class Infrastructural projects in Kano State.
post=120518313:

You are from Osun state this is the only flyover in Osun Osun is Tinubu's state of origin that he was in control of for16 solid years

You were summoned on the other thread about sit at home yesterday but as the coward you are, you stuck underneath your mattress and doggedly refused to as much as take a peek outside.

The only projects your useless eastern governors commission today are coffins and graves, courtesy of IPOB ESN UGM terrorists.šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by plaindealer: 9:03am On Jan 31, 2023
When you hire village bricklayer to build a bridge and the useless stone age village bridge crumble, get a structural engineer to address the disaster, but useless village people hire village bricklayer to do patch patch..

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2023
plaindealer:
When you hire village bricklayer to build a bridge and the useless stone age village bridge crumble, get a structural engineer to address the disaster, but useless village people hire village bricklayer to do patch patch..
Can we see hospital Tinubu built in Lagos when he was governor

This Anambra State university teaching hospital built by Peter Obi

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by plaindealer: 9:22am On Jan 31, 2023

Stone age people..

Smh..

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by plaindealer: 9:35am On Jan 31, 2023
post=120518672:

Can we see hospital Tinubu built in Lagos when he was governor

This Anambra State university teaching hospital built by Peter Obi

This is part of the stone age rubbish you posted and this stone age rubbish was built by Peter Obi.

Shameless people..

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by plaindealer: 9:37am On Jan 31, 2023
Medical equipment in Kano... grin

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by plaindealer: 9:38am On Jan 31, 2023
Medical equipment in Peter Obi's Anambra village..

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by plaindealer: 9:39am On Jan 31, 2023
Hospital in Kano..

grin

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:39am On Jan 31, 2023
plaindealer:

This is part of the stone age rubbish you posted and this stone age rubbish was built by Peter Obi.

Shameless people..
Lagos state university emergence center

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by plaindealer: 9:39am On Jan 31, 2023
Hospital in Anambra village..

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by plaindealer: 9:41am On Jan 31, 2023
The sad and pathetic life of Anambra village sit at home slave losers...

Just explain this absurdity to me abeg.

Smh..

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by Workch: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2023
plaindealer:
Medical equipment in Kano... grin
Okwuosa foundation Anambra state, a cardio hospital

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by Workch: 9:51am On Jan 31, 2023
plaindealer:

Smh..
come and perform your heart surgery at okwuosa heart foundation. You are having heart attack

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:54am On Jan 31, 2023
plaindealer:
Lagos State university teaching hospital emergency centergrin ;Dā…˜

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by Workch: 9:54am On Jan 31, 2023
plaindealer:

Smh..
We have world class health facilities to treat heartbreaks in Anambra state. It's even subsidized for tribal bigots like you

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by Workch: 9:55am On Jan 31, 2023
Plaindelaer, you can't runaway from your thread šŸ˜‚
Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by Itidicious: 9:58am On Jan 31, 2023
Mfetenang:
No wonder IPOB people can't live in their own states,they're running all over Nigeria doing crime to survive.
Lolz, I'm not from southeast but you boasting of bridges when your people is invaded in poverty shows the minute size of your thinking faculty.
Northern Nigeria is the worse geopolitical zone in term of poverty because high level of illiteracy, brainwashed religion and selfish leaders. How many southeast and south South have you seen in Kano begging in the street ?
But over here in the South there are thousands of homeless northeners and children becoming a nuisance in our society.
Those child beggers sent out by their mothers could embarrassed you on bustop or park if you don't give them money.

It is not about being absorbed in useless religion to a point that they keep fucking and producing countless children they can't gather for. I don't want to talk much because Boko Haram is dealing with you seriously.
Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by Workch: 9:59am On Jan 31, 2023
plaindealer:
this is where we give birth to kids in Anambra state.

Levels, aslo accessible to the poor

1 Like

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by Workch: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2023
plaindealer:
Medical equipment in Peter Obi's Anambra village..
where are you?

Aren't you seeing hospitals again?

Bring your wife free to Anambra for surgeries

Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by Mfetenang: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2023
Itidicious:

Lolz, I'm not from southeast but you boasting of bridges when your people is invaded in poverty shows the minute size of your thinking faculty.
Northern Nigeria is the worse geopolitical zone in term of poverty because high level of illiteracy, brainwashed religion and selfish leaders. How many southeast and south South have you seen in Kano begging in the street ?
But over here in the South there are thousands of homeless northeners and children becoming a nuisance in our society.
Those child beggers sent out by their mothers could embarrassed you on bustop or park if you don't give them money.

It is not about being absorbed in useless religion to a point that they keep fucking and producing countless children they can't gather for. I don't want to talk much because Boko Haram is dealing with you seriously.
Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by Mfetenang: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2023
Northern is the worst, there's so much poverty there but half the IPOB in Nigeria have migrated there to escape poverty in the South East?
Do you have a brain?
If Northern Nigeria is that bad then why are you migrating there?
See how foolish IPOB people are?
No wonder Fulani people chop you up like suya.
See,I'm from Akwa Ibom State, my state is one of the best states in Nigeria and I live there.I can never go and live in Maidugri or Kano or Lagos,why don't you go back and live in Aba or Onitsha?
I bet you can't because the entire South East is a complete shithole.
Re: Bridges In Kano State And Anambra State. Pictues. by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:46am On Jan 31, 2023
plaindealer:

Shameless people..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A country that needs a savior / The Ibru Nanny has Now Been Declared Wanted. / Leaked Video Of Hoodlums Thumb Printing During The Osun Election.!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.