Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter (29820 Views)

Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack / 2023: Ganduje, Kwankwaso, Shekarau Scramble For Buhari’s Kano Bulk Votes / Rivers Police Barricade Roads Leading To Stations (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by money121(m): 6:48am On Jan 31, 2023
Oga oo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by theDukegold(m): 6:49am On Jan 31, 2023
They had just one assignment & couldn't deliver. Please try Harder next time. With the current state of nigeria, There's no better methodism to sweave & protest our anger to this useless politicians. Please Aim better next time!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by Stanweezy(m): 6:49am On Jan 31, 2023
If Buhari contest again even in opposition party they will still vote massively for him

It shows this guys are not normal shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by oyichi: 6:50am On Jan 31, 2023
Apc is gone, Wait a minute, where is hell rufai in tinubu's campaign train? It's like he is tired of tinubu too

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by Enemyofpeace: 6:51am On Jan 31, 2023
No be this Kano APC dey expert massive votes? I just dey laugh dem. Tinubu o lule!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by musazulyadain: 6:51am On Jan 31, 2023
I'm deeply concerned

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by Enemyofpeace: 6:52am On Jan 31, 2023
oyichi:
Apc is gone, Wait a minute, where is hell rufai in tinubu's campaign train? It's like he is tired of tinubu too
if na you nko? Wait and see how abokis go betray Tinubu for the election

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by Enemyofpeace: 6:52am On Jan 31, 2023
musazulyadain:
I'm deeply concerned
why?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by Waffarianman(m): 6:52am On Jan 31, 2023
Everybody dey para para for B u h a r i

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by Enemyofpeace: 6:55am On Jan 31, 2023
dedonfranco:
The story is too long.
lazy Nigerian youth

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by arantess: 6:56am On Jan 31, 2023
IPOB sef

Them carry their nonsense reach kano

Children of ate, they won't allow buhari do his 'good' work, buhari that is godsent oo.

chaii

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by nedekid: 6:56am On Jan 31, 2023
Kajaard:
With the widespread hatred of APC everywhere in the country, it will be very very difficult for them to win the presidency.
It may surprise you.
Nigerians love suffering, they enjoy poverty and suffering. Go to filling stations, and see people love to tell you how they suffered queuing for 6 hours.
Despite all the desaster of apc folks still want to vote the old man.
No be juju be that?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by Fira09(m): 6:56am On Jan 31, 2023
To the woman***** mod that banned me on NL, you only have specific features on your software which differs from mine on the forum.

Na here you only get power

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by Hassanmaye(m): 6:58am On Jan 31, 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by Kajaard: 6:58am On Jan 31, 2023
nedekid:

It may surprise you.
Nigerians love suffering, they enjoy poverty and suffering. Go to filling stations, and see people love to tell you how they suffered queuing for 6 hours.
Despite all the desaster of apc folks still want to vote the old man.
No be juju be that?

The thing tire me bro undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by Karemarealty288(m): 6:59am On Jan 31, 2023
Buhari is a god of hunger.......

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by Brushstrokes20: 7:01am On Jan 31, 2023
Awesome!... # youths with balls
From all Available indices, security, economy, power supply, agriculture, exchange rate, fuel pump prices, cost of living, etc, the redundant herder is a WOEFUL FIASCO undecided
The satanic govt of SELF SERVING THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS successfully wrecked the shithole beyond redemption! undecided

The lifeless dumbo turned out to be Nigeria's WORST DISASTER! undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by Cj4charles(m): 7:03am On Jan 31, 2023
grin
Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by MuMuOnBail: 7:10am On Jan 31, 2023
na wa ooo

One thing I love about the Northern youths is that they are not cowards.

If you are not performing as a Governor, Senator, House Rep., LGA Chairman, councillor etc.

YOU GO COLLECT!!!

Some of them have not reached their villages or community for a very long time.

You will hardly see a Northern politician misbehaving.

The East, middle belt and South are the best places to be a politician.

Chop and clean mouth

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 31, 2023
Like if you didn't finish reading the touching story

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by Franking: 7:13am On Jan 31, 2023
Inauguration of projects is another jamboree to waste scarce resources.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by tete7000(m): 7:15am On Jan 31, 2023
In all these, where is Lying Muhammed? Why has he suddenly grown quiet, refusing to deviantly refused all "lies" being peddled against his paying master, leaving only Adesina to shoulder the burden? It used to be hilarious to listen to these old mumus. They should return to the stage please. Nigeria is comedy extra.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by SugarGirl44(f): 7:18am On Jan 31, 2023
SmartPolician:
Buhari failed many people, including myself (yes, I'll admit that). The tall oldie is bereft of ideas and has brought untold sufferings on everyone, including those who pretend not to feel it.

For instance, naira exchanged for #200 for a dollar before Buhari came in and it's not going for over #700 for a dollar. This means the value of every business in Nigeria has depreciated by 250% in 7 years. Buhari is the seamless combination of disaster and calamity.

We need to just stop lamenting and think!
What causes devaluation?
Can a president cause devaluation?

Answer.
Devaluation is caused mainly by excessive importation and less exportation.
Ibo people are 80% responsible for this terrible situation.
They’re the ones who pack all the rubbish that oyinbo people throw away in their dustbins and bring it back to Nigeria claiming they’re importers.
They’re doing nothing but killing the naira because they need plenty foreign currencies for these transactions.

If the govt bans the importation of certain goods to prevent this, they’re the ones who cry and wail the most.
So what exactly do you want buhari to do?
Perform a miracle

I keep saying as a Yoruba person that the only solution to our personal problems is to be alone as a country.
Being with ibo people has absolutely no positive effect on us, rather they bring us all types of bad luck.

I don’t know where you belong to, but try not to be emotional and be more logical for once.
Buhari isn’t a magician.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by CSTRR: 7:18am On Jan 31, 2023
All these would mean nothing if they vote for apc.

Though, the chance that they would vote for apc is less than 10%.

Atiku has gotten all those votes now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by jcross19: 7:19am On Jan 31, 2023
LeeMason:
I love the guts of these Northern Youths.
suffering has reboot their senses!!!.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by israelmao(m): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2023
Our resolve is to show both APC and PDP the way out with our PVCs.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by Legitmatazz: 7:28am On Jan 31, 2023
Bobo on the beat

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by madjune(m): 7:32am On Jan 31, 2023
All this long epistle over Buhari?

Nawao.

Whoever manages to read that article to the end is jobless and focused.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by MatrixCircle: 7:40am On Jan 31, 2023
APC. Another Poverty Coming.
In the name of Tinubu and his agberos.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by Safyqueen: 7:42am On Jan 31, 2023
moscow007:
With the way things are going, Buhari might nullify this election if Tinubu mistakenly wins.

The APshit internal war has begun, isn't God wonderful? grin grin grin

Tinubu 1:0 Buhari

Hmmmm, anyway hallucination, a phenomena for a drowning entity.
I have not seen a strong and all-hand-in-deck opposition that can dislodge APC from the presidency.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Kano Visit: Protesting Youths Barricade Roads, Stone Helicopter by ZombieSlayer1: 7:43am On Jan 31, 2023
seeyounow:
embarassed embarassed
why do you keep posting this rubbish everywhere? Are you insane?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jigawa Government Issues 30-Day Quit Notice To Prostitutes To Vacate State / ACN, CPC, ANPP And APGA Merged Officially? / Ademola Adeleke's Resignation Letter To APC Chairman, John Oyegun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.