Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) (24950 Views)

Sanwo-Olu: Opebi-Mende-Ojota Link Bridge To Be Ready Be Second Quarter Of 2024 / LASG Promises To Deliver Opebi-Ojota Link Bridge Project In June 2023 / Sanwo-Olu Flags-Off Construction Of Maryland-Ojota Link Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Fearyourcreator: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mandate2023:

Na werey u be......na debate bring dis project u dey see so...... grin grin grin werey is still talking about debate when everyone is aware there's no opposition in lagos grin ur state that there's no agbero show us what dey have achieved over the years
Lolz
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:01pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jones4190:
Julius Berger is doing a massive construction there, thank God for tinubu for bringing in sanwo olu to outsmart Ambode and fasola achievement

...and add 25% kickbacks on all projects in Lagos while urchins cheer in delightment while their tax money is used to finance his life long ambition...grin grin grin

The slave is indeed in love with his chain...grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by adedayoa2(f): 1:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Afamed:
Peter Obi Anambra.

Fellow Nigerians ,vote Wisely

Do not let them deceive you with fake data.

Anambra I have visited not less than 400 times since 2002/ 2003 till date.

No communities or villages or LGAs , that i do not know

Same I know Anambra , same way I know Lagos.

pls, do not allow them to deceive you , especially those who have never visted Anambra before.
Anambra during Obi has nothing to show. It is not about hatred or party affiliation.

It is about my conscience. Obi can not win Local Govt election in Kano where they judge you base on performance .

Here is a thread created in 2012 during Peter Obi second term in office.

I was not the one that created the thread. It was solely created by people from Anambra to discuss Peter Obi performance as a Gov.

kindly open the Nairaland link below and read for yourself, then sincerely ask your, if this person has failed as a Gov of state that is less than 5M then, can he perform in a country of over 200M people?
Here is the link below,
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342
Vote wisely
I tell people Peter Obi was not in the league of A lost Governors not to talk of B list. How can a bad Governor make a good President?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by BlackKafka: 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
OboOlora:
Thank God for Ambode for bringing our attention to Sanwoolus schizophrenic episodes and drug addiction. Now he’s been to rehab and back out and has been taking his antipsychotic medicines supervised by his Dr wife and he can now follow through on the ideas of innovative commissioners in his administration

From your lips to God's ears, on behalf of your children. Amin.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by jahsharon: 2:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

...and add 25% kickbacks on all projects in Lagos while urchins cheer in delightment while their tax money is used to finance his life long ambition...grin grin grin

The slave is indeed in love with his chain...grin grin grin

NAIRALAND RESIDENTIAL URCHINS:

lhordspy
FreeStuffsNG
Abdul05
drlateef
satan06
DevilAdvocate
I8Xtians
PandoraObi
heliues
omenkaLives
omenka
LeoDeKing
Ayamed
seunmsg
sarrki

TheChameleon
OsunOriginal
ATLIEN2027
Moh247
KingKO22
ItsTutsi
Zulum500
ASAPFERG
yarimo
JAMO84
JoshTim
TheNiceGuy
KingKO22
drlateef
Pakute
LegendHero
Banbutton
Thinkam
ipobarecriminals
Officialgarri
Cromagnon
BATified2023
Softmirror
ifihearam
Godispeace
SWATMan
Peepydelano
Madridguy
igbotormentor
Okealaaye
Mccullum
idealogical
Honourable1901
CoronaVirusRelo
Zulum500
Praktikals
undisputedKOC
burp18
Ireportlive
leokid866
assholemods
Pandev
brainpulse
GeneralPula
JAMO84
EGodFaDa1
tinsel
Obaofaba
idealogical
KingKO22
peepydelano
LordviccoDaGuru
Wickedfact
oyin44
Jones4190
harqinhola
Kewtt
Reportbutton
BOLATINUBU01
VoteTinubu2023
dajo83
PassingShot
sapele914
NLPoliceWoman
Osidazz19
TakeNigeriaBack
Osidazz19
undisputedKOC
N3TRAL

The below quote clearly defines urchins:

“Many are destined to reason wrongly, others not to reason at all and some to persecute those who do reason" - Voltaire

https://www.nairaland.com/7313723/some-projects-done-peter-obi

If your village is better, then you are your family will not be begging in Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Afamed: 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
Ttalk:

Is there no agbero in Up Iweka?

The worse Agberos are at Iweka / Biafra market in Anambra state
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Honourable1901(m): 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mymehn:
Tell me one project he did or currently doing at Alagbado. Cos na there I dey ? Madman
,if you are blind to see the rail project he's doing from m alagbado to marina that you can't see ... Please leave that shanties, you need proper education
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Ttalk: 3:23pm On Jan 31, 2023
MrEverest:

Before asking foolish questions, can you tell us the bridges/flyovers Tinubu built?

Isn't it obvious you're already under a curse? Because no normal person will support criminals destroying their destiny.

Lagos is today in chains because an old man placed his arthritis ridden leg on their neck.

Tell me where you were yesterday when the whole region including the foetus in your mothers womb was observing compulsory sit at home.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by MrEverest(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
spiritedtete:

You obviously have nothing tenable to say... you are a very dull person. Look at who you are comparing Lagos with even when you buttress on lagos resources. Wike commission bridges, akwa ibom did stadium, you are so dull. When you should be talking about modern security enhancement, ideas Job creations and smart city, improved living standards amongst lagosian. May I remind you that Lagos is the only different state that has performed better since 1999 in Nigeria and it is because it wasn't under PDP. Maybe Funsho Williams would have been better man who knows. But so far lagos has outperform the rest of the state In Nigeria. We should be looking at more innovative ideas.. not comparing bridges and stadiums. You a dull once again!

Lol, this is a classic example of when a madman calls a normal person madman. Before you expose your ignorance, what has Tinubu ever done to promote job creation in Lagos? By taxing small businesses excessively, Tinubu is even stiffling job creation. If you're educated you will know that when businesses are run profitably, they will be able to employ more workers.

Mumu, Lagos has always been Nigeria's most developed state since colonial times, such didn't start in 1999!

Lagos has consistently remained one of the worst unlivable cities in the world according to global ratings. Many citizens literally waste their lives away in daily traffic gridlocks. There are open gutters everywhere, no pipeborne water, no functional metro, no mass housing schemes etc etc and these are supposed to be basic amenities! Yet every year trillions of naira are declared as revenue. Where does all these huge funds go to if not private pockets of a greedy politician!

Dingbats whose future have been taken away from them are still the ones defending the rogues. Talk about Stockholm syndrome!

Suffering and smiling olodo, how many Nigerians will prefer to live in Lagos over Abuja, P.H, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Kaduna, Owerri or Akure if the salary remains same?

A greedy criminal goes about calling himself Lagos landlord yet the same fools he destroyed their lives are busy supporting him.

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by garfield1: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2023
Brendaniel:
Sanwo Olu, stop running from debates...

Guy,what rubbish is this? Was he elected to do debates or projects
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Brendaniel: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
garfield1:

Guy,what rubbish is this? Was he elected to do debates or projects

So he should follow the footsteps of Tinubu to avoid debates, this is election period, we need to hear from him...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by spiritedtete: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
MrEverest:

Lol, this is a classic example of when a madman calls a normal person madman. Before you expose your ignorance, what has Tinubu ever done to promote job creation in Lagos? By taxing small businesses excessively, Tinubu is even stiffling job creation. If you're educated you will know that when businesses are run profitably, they will be able to employ more workers.

Mumu, Lagos has always been Nigeria's most developed state since colonial times, such didn't start in 1999!

Lagos has consistently remained one of the worst unlivable cities in the world according to global ratings. Many citizens literally waste their lives away in daily traffic gridlocks. There are open gutters everywhere, no pipeborne water, no functional metro, no mass housing schemes etc etc and these are supposed to be basic amenities! Yet every year trillions of naira are declared as revenue. Where does all these huge funds go to if not private pockets of a greedy politician!

Dingbats whose future have been taken away from them are still the ones defending the rogues. Talk about Stockholm syndrome!

Suffering and smiling olodo, how many Nigerians will prefer to live in Lagos over Abuja, P.H, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Kaduna, Owerri or Akure if the salary remains same?

A greedy criminal goes about calling himself Lagos landlord yet the same fools he destroyed their lives are busy supporting him.

You are still very dull... you see eheheh... if you read through. I said there are things you should have mentioned instead of using wike as an example... this is where I mentioned job creation.. I am not against anyone who will unseat Tinubu I am against half bake brains of people like you with dim vision. Using a blind path as a road map. You dull!!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by garfield1: 5:49pm On Jan 31, 2023
Brendaniel:

So he should follow the footsteps of Tinubu to avoid debates, this is election period, we need to hear from him...

It is not compulsory.hear from his projects
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Brendaniel: 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2023
garfield1:

It is not compulsory.hear from his projects

Nigerians want to hear from him...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by garfield1: 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Brendaniel:

Nigerians want to hear from him...

Continue waiting till he gets his reelection
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by Brendaniel: 6:59pm On Jan 31, 2023
garfield1:

Continue waiting till he gets his reelection

So demanding for public debate is now wailing...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by donmik: 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jones4190:
Julius Berger is doing a massive construction there, thank God for tinubu for bringing in sanwo olu to outsmart Ambode and fasola achievement

You 're not sincere with yourself.
Is there any Lagos governor and Nigerian minister like Fashola?

U know he is even more accepted by Nigerians than your Tinubu.

This Sanwo Olu that is giving contracts to fake Chinese preparing to kill Nigerians in the future through bridges is the one u 're hailing.

Nonsense
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by pocom35: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
MrEverest:

Your ignorance smells to high heavens. Rwanda that has airline, are many airlines not going to Kigali already?

I don't even know where to start in educating you because your IQ is like that of a gnat. The bridges in Maryland and Ikeja were built many years ago by the federal government, why can't the rogue called BAT built more or allow his stooges to use Lagos funds judiciously?

Dangote refinery, Lekki port etc are all private sector investments. The old criminal has no hand in it! What is he doing with the trillions of naira being generated in Lagos every year?

Urchin!

Lol

There is no single flyover in Lagos mainland built by the federal government..the argument is about flyovers specifically

So you mean to tell me the independence tunnel in Maryland was built by the FG?..Even the ikorodu road with countless pedestrian bridges and brt terminals including flyovers was built by fashola..

You must be really sick..none of the flyovers in ikeja were built by the federal government..do you know when Ikeja became Lagos state capital?

You must be every stewpid to compare a National airline to a state government airline..Rwanda is a country..it's airline is to connect it's citizen to every part of the world....
Lagos state has no business having airlines..

All of the local airlines in MMIA are in great competition...what good does a state owned airline bring . What is the benefit to an Average lagosian.. akwa ibom establishing it own was because it's own airport record very little traffic and they want to look for a way to drive traffic to it own airport..how has that benefited the average citizen of akwa ibom

There will be no Lekki sea port or Dangote refinery if there wasn't Lekki free trade zone..
may I remind you that Lekki free trade Zone was BAT's project?.. and the idea was to attract private investors hence Dangote refinery, Lekki port and all of the industries stationed there

Nuisance
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by pocom35: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
donmik:

You 're not sincere with yourself.
Is there any Lagos governor and Nigerian minister like Fashola?

U know he is even more accepted by Nigerians than your Tinubu.

This Sanwo Olu that is giving contracts to fake Chinese preparing to kill Nigerians in the future through bridges is the one u 're hailing.

Nonsense
Lol..I thought Nigerians now prefer the Chinese to Julius Berger these days..

Anyways CCECC is a reputable company inshort.. Julius berger has it main operations in Nigeria..do you know the countless country CCECC and it parent company CRCC has built projects..
.please argue with facts not sentiment
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by BlackKafka: 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
MrEverest:

The worst heist ever in the history of Africa is going on in Lagos but no one is paying attention to it. Lagos is being raped from 1999 till date and I will explain.

Lagos State is actually richer than Rivers and Akwa Ibom combined! Yet governors in Rivers and Akwa Ibom have built vast numbers of bridges, airports, stadiums, flyovers, airlines, hospitals, etc etc. But same can't be said of Lagos!

The only stadium built in Lagos since 1999 i.e. 24 years now is Teslim Balogun stadium. That stadium is no where comparable to Uyo's Nest of Champions that is world class! Teslim Balogun can only be compared to the ones built in Ikot Ekpene or Eket. Shame!

Akwa Ibom has an airline established by the state government but Lagos that claims to be richer than Ghana, Rwanda and Senegal combined can't even boast of any!

Millions of Lagosians are suffering and wasting vast man hours daily on traffic jams yet aside Ikoyi link bridge there is no significant bridges, flyovers or super highways added to the ones left by federal government. Everyday we see Wike commissioning large number of bridges, flyovers and roads. Same with Akwa Ibom and even Kano but Lagos that needs it most nothing is happening.

Even highbrow areas in Lagos such as VI, Ikoyi and even Banana island still have open gutters everywhere! No pipe borne water in Lagos! Many either dig well or drink salty water from boreholes in 2023!

If you observe carefully, you will notice how these rogues keep hyping private sector investments like Dangote refinery, Lekki port, etc as their achievement. They arrogantly claim Lagos organic growth as their achievement while embezzling all the funds meant to be used in developing Lagos.

Nigerians are not ready to ask this rogue claiming to be Lagos landlord what he is doing with all the trillions being generated in Lagos. Today, the old criminal is using those stolen funds in threatening the rest of Nigeria in the name of Emi lokan.

Who is going to bring this old rogue called BAT to answer for his crimes or is he now bigger than the whole country??!!

Speaking from an objective viewpoint, Lagos might be very wealthy indeed, but it has far more to cater for than both Rivers and Akwa Ibom.

For starters, I don't understand how stadiums have become a marker for development; the two stadiums in Lagos, how often are they utilized for anything outside of holy-ghost conventions and political rallies? Likewise bridges: unless there is a clear need for a bridge, why should it even be cited as judicious use of public resources? If you want to see the most useless bridges in the South West, go to Abeokuta in Ogun state where the main road itself barely sees any action talk less of the bridge. Just because we don't announce a public holiday in Lagos to announce new bridges when they are completed does not mean we do not have a good number of them that have been constructed in the past few years even - we just don't care for them.

So, what are the big problems a city like Lagos should be working hard to fix?

Ecological problems: For Kids who are too young to remember this, the entirety of Victoria Island, especially Ahmadu Bello road and environs were at real risk of being submerged by the Atlantic - a problem not very dissimilar to the erosion problems in Peter Obi's Anambra, but perhaps on a grander scale. For all of hullabaloo about Eko Atlantic, real estate value aside, it solved a very serious problem.

Mass Transportation: Before the BRT scheme we all like to shit on now, there were a lot of molues, and some old 'Lagos Transit' buses that perhaps even compounded transportation problems in Lagos. I agree that the BRT buses are currently functioning at over-capacity right now due to the sheer volume of passengers they serve, but as someone who has used the system for a decade, its a major relief. I have seen people queue for pretty long for the BRT than go and jump danfos that are ready to move within a couple of minutes. The light rail hopefully becomes an effective component to the mass transportation system.

BTW, Lagos just got approval for its own Airport, and best believe it would not be the type that closes for 4pm like a lot of thosee mush-room operations a few states in the provinces have set up.

Waste Management: Growing up in Lagos in the late 80s, and early 90s, I remember that we all disposed our waste by handing them to itinerant cart-pushers who would go an d dump them at huge refuse dumps 'ile ile' within residential areas. A lot of these refuse dumps were often right by major streets / roads, and from time to time would get burnt with the smoke and pollution of heavy metals seeping into even homes many kilometers away. There was literally no provision for sweeping highways . . . The LAWMA system which worked great especially under Fashola has not fully recovered from that Visionscape nonsense that Ambode did, but compared to where Lagos was in 1999 . . . haba.

Telecommunications: A lot of people are not aware, but Lagos is perhaps the only state in Nigeria that is building its own fibre-optic network for all ISPs to share load on, as opposed to each one simply digging up the roads whenever they need to either upgrade or maintain their own network. If you have been paying close attention especially in the Ikeja and Agege axis, you would have seen white poles with mounted CCTV systems both for capturing traffic infractions, and providing real-time footage of the environment. I dare Mr Peter Obi, or Ifeanyi Okowa to show us anything similar in their states.

Traffic Management: As reviled as LAWMA is (and rightly so for their Officers' corruption), a lot of car owners would rue the day that LAWMA leaves Lagos roads. I have seen those guys on the roads as late as 11pm on days traffic gets really bad. Whenever I head out in the morning, I'm tuned to Traffic radio (another AC/APC achievement) to understand what traffic looks like (shout-out to LASTMA Temitope), and on uncountable times, I have seen the LASTMA people with their cranes, and towing vehicles clearing the roads of major accidents as early as 5:30am in the morning. BTW, if you have a city where the rest of Nigeria troops into daily to find their daily bread, how on earth would it not be choked? Our traffic sufferings in Lagos are a direct result of the incompetence of the governors of the other states in the federation!

Education: Saying APC did not build schools in Lagos is a bare-faced lies; even today, you can literally point at the school prototypes that Tinubu built like the one on Lateef Jakande, and the one opposite Omole 1 - those structures are still standing till this day.
Innovations like The Office of the Public Defender, small claims courts, ADR forums specialized offices to manage domestic violence and child abuse etc, legislations on inheritance, child support etc all started in Lagos. I hear a lot about how PO invested in his family owned brewery, and saved money, but for non-infrastructure type/ social innovations, what has He done? I have a grouse with LASU though, cos I feel way more should have been done for LASU, but has the state done well in education overall? Yes.

Health: You can insult our health infrastructure ooo, but we know of a lot of our brothers from the east that bring their parents all the way to Lagos to access care in our hospitals.

Private-Public Partnerships: I recall a time I was in a session on infrastructure private equity, and a brother from across the Niger asked why the Facilitator's firm wasn't interested in investing in the East, the gentleman blew a fuse and explained that the legislative terrain outside Lagos was far too unpredictable, and lazy, citing common real estate projects they had invested in that had hit a brickwall in a place like Rivers cos the Governor has a short fuse, and a large ego.

Shit on PPP, but remember that Donald Duke conceived Tinapa at the same time that Tinubu conceived LFTZ - well, we all see how both have turned out?

I could go on and on, but you get the picture?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:40pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jagaban666:

Your father either dead or alive is no where near my least tenant cool

Lol...in Kirikiri why you smuggle phone to chat from.

Claiming what you're not won't stop the question.

Show us your father?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Opebi Maryland Ojota Link Bridge Project (Pictures) by XAUBulls: 5:06pm On Feb 01, 2023
Afamed:
Peter Obi Anambra.

Fellow Nigerians ,vote Wisely

Do not let them deceive you with fake data.

Anambra I have visited not less than 400 times since 2002/ 2003 till date.

No communities or villages or LGAs , that i do not know

Same I know Anambra , same way I know Lagos.

pls, do not allow them to deceive you , especially those who have never visted Anambra before.
Anambra during Obi has nothing to show. It is not about hatred or party affiliation.

It is about my conscience. Obi can not win Local Govt election in Kano where they judge you base on performance .

Here is a thread created in 2012 during Peter Obi second term in office.

I was not the one that created the thread. It was solely created by people from Anambra to discuss Peter Obi performance as a Gov.

kindly open the Nairaland link below and read for yourself, then sincerely ask your, if this person has failed as a Gov of state that is less than 5M then, can he perform in a country of over 200M people?
Here is the link below,
https://www.nairaland.com/870945/what-exactly-peter-obi-doing#10195342
Vote wisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Border Reopening: FG Gets $1.3 Billion Funding For Rail Link To Niger Republic / Boko Haram Using Chibok Girls As Shekau's Shield - Army / Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.