Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President (7339 Views)

Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2023
seunmsg:
It’s inevitable. Kudos to Gov. Wike for standing up fir the truth and national unity.

For Obi supporters, it’s time to wail. Come in and cry your hearts out, you really need it. grin
Keep deceiving yourself if you think Wike would support tinubu and Muslim Muslim ticket and Rivers would vote for it
Re: Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President by jamesversion: 10:51am On Jan 31, 2023
dat9jaguy:
[i][/i]

Nigerian keep to his word? Dey there dey play. grin grin grin
Re: Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President by fx45(m): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2023
Acidosis:

If Wike announces Tinubu as his preferred presidential candidate,

Obidients will announce Tonye Cole as their preferred gubernatorial candidate in Rivers.

cheesy
Obidients own Rivers State not Nyesom Wike. The Guv'nor is wiser than that
Re: Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President by candygist: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2023
Naira20:
Even Wike no go get mind talk am.
Na only OBIdients Wike dey fear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66awxLcs-DU

Have you forgotten that it was becouse of Wike, peter obi ran to LP ? Wike used money to religate OBI. You people forget things so soon. Lol
Re: Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President by techWriter3: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2023
Fake News
Re: Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President by candygist: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2023
Asgard13:
Till Wike is bold and confident enough to state his mind without proxy..

We await him today .. being Tuesday.

All noise and hustle na for Apc 25% .. Abi Apc Dey reason win Rivers State ?

Desperation of Tinubu and his slaves ..

Wetin we know

Power to the people
North 2023

Apc did not win rivers state. But buhari won the general election. Mumu people with little vote.
Re: Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President by candygist: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2023
Acidosis:

Obidients will announce Tonye Cole as their preferred gubernatorial candidate in Rivers.

cheesy

LP not get level.
Re: Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President by Mfetenang: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2023
FreedomArmy:
1 wike= 1 vote. We are not interested. Rivers people are not fools to vote the same apc that have made life worse for them
Re: Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President by Mfetenang: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2023
I think Rivers people know they will be more foolish to vote for an IPOB man. You sound like you will soon have a heart attack when you realise that 90% of South South people will never vote for an IPOB man. Your heart will break grin
Re: Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President by dat9jaguy(m): 11:18am On Jan 31, 2023
jamesversion:

Nigerian keep to his word? Dey there dey play. grin grin grin

The guy was sounding so confident not knowing he is just full of hot air. For now anytime I see that moniker I must remind him of his 'f' up

Re: Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President by dustmalik: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2023
Acidosis:

cheesy
How is that a loss to APC? I hope you know that when Tinubu wins, he'll settle all issues within Rivers APC.
Re: Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President by ijeawele23635: 2:48pm On Jan 31, 2023
That's not even wike's handle.Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement thoThat's not even wike's handle.Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho...
Re: Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President by Arafat2022: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
Mumu I don't know why Sleeping Machine Gangs of APC are always spreading Rumors.
No matter how Wike will never Support Tinubu with his bad mission of disunity among Nigerians with so called Muslim/Muslim Ticket

Re: Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President by Okwyjesus(m): 3:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Naira20:
Even Wike no go get mind talk am.
Na only OBIdients Wike dey fear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66awxLcs-DU

That his boy SIM is already endangered specie. If WIKE openly endorse Tinubu, he will lose ground. Rivers for now is rooting for Obi in presidential. But divided in governorship

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President by Naira20: 5:19pm On Jan 31, 2023
The Peter Obi of PDP is different from the Peter Obi of LP.
I expected you to know that
candygist:

Have you forgotten that it was becouse of Wike, peter obi ran to LP ? Wike used money to religate OBI. You people forget things so soon. Lol
Re: Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President by torqque7(m): 6:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
PresidentAtiku:
I thought you were sensible oooo

Where in that report did you see Wike endorsing Tinubu?

Na wa for you o..How can you EVER THINK an Urchin can EVER BE SENSIBLE now? It's IMPOSSIBLE,everyone knows this by now na..shey You de whine me ni?
Re: Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
Really? It’s aBAT time
Re: Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President by karnap(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
Igbo are the problems of themselves, I can't believed wike will endorsed BAT ahead of Peter obi that's why the north keep ruling, a northern man will not abandoned his man.
Re: Governor Wike Endorses Tinubu For President by candygist: 12:27am On Feb 01, 2023
Naira20:
The Peter Obi of PDP is different from the Peter Obi of LP.
I expected you to know that

Is that how easy ideology changes, Apga to PDP to LP. Jokers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Give Achebe A Befitting Burial - Southeast Governors / PDP Denies Describing Anambra Election As Free & Fair / Throwback: Jonathan Campaign Pictures In Kano 2015

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.