Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked (2888 Views)

Peter Obi Invested N1.96 Billion And The Value Now Is N2.24 Billion (picture) / Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by Trollronaldo: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

Do you know how much one big xray machine cost and not to talk of CY scan?
again, just give this man his credit

2 Likes

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by tinsel: 11:11am On Jan 31, 2023
Trollronaldo:
the cost of one ventilator average is $200,000.

But Obi bought 4 for Anambra state, they abandoned it and couldn't sue it during covid19 pandemic . You see why he was funding private hospitals?

You think it would have been abandoned in private hospitals?
By donating few millions to a place does not mean he built the place. Building and equipping a hospital to standard cost millions of dollars.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by Trollronaldo: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

By donating few millions to a place does not mean he built the place. Building and equipping a hospital to standard cost millions of dollars.
Obi donated money every month to those hospitals from Anambra state budget.

Stop hating

2 Likes

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by tinsel: 11:15am On Jan 31, 2023
Trollronaldo:
again, just give this man his credit
He did try for the teaching hospital. But given him credit for Saint Charles Borromoe is something I will not take. I am a catholic and I know how each parish in the Diocese was taxed for both waterside Hospital and Saint Charles Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by Trollronaldo: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

He did try for the teaching hospital. But given him credit for Saint Charles Borromoe is something I will not take. I am a catholic and I know how each parish in the Diocese was taxed for both waterside Hospital and Saint Charles Onitsha
Dude, Saint Charles borremeo receiced more than 1billion in support from Anambra state government under Obi.

I can give you links of all the monies and donations.

1 Like

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by IDENNAA(m): 11:21am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

Obi did not put penny into the hospitals. They are catholic hospital and Anglican hospitals

Obi not only put money in these facilities but also build school of nursing. This is a man I have followed for over 20yrs monitoring his policies and achievements.

If we start counting what Obi did in Anambra you go bend

2 Likes

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by tinsel: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2023
Trollronaldo:
Dude, Saint Charles borremeo receiced more than 1billion in support from Anambra state government under Obi.

I can give you links of all the monies and donations.
This is a fat lie. I am more knowledgeable here than you. Saint Charles contributors- state government, parishes, and foreign aids and grants plus parishioners abroad.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by IDENNAA(m): 11:24am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

Well, I am from Umuoji and Borromeo is next to my town. Borromeo was completely dead when Obi renovated, revived and re-equiped the facility then build a nursing school there.

1 Like

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by tinsel: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2023
IDENNAA:

Well, I am from Umuoji and Borromeo is next to my town. Borromeo was completely dead when Obi renovated, revived and re-equiped the facility then build a nursing school there.
Please stop. You have to pass Nkpor before getting to Umuoji. So you are even far.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:26am On Jan 31, 2023
Workch:
I am not lying, he funded this hospitals after handing them over thr the church
They are ignorant Obi funded the hospitals and handed over to missions for better management, same with heart center he built

2 Likes

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by IDENNAA(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

We never claimed he built it. Its simply state these medical facilities were comatose when Obi came in....Today, they are they the envy of Ndi Anambra.

Stop arguing for arguments sake.....go rest. Obi is so easy to sell as a candidate. The man is very passionate.

1 Like

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by Trollronaldo: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

This is a fat lie. I am more knowledgeable here than you. Saint Charles contributors- state government, parishes, and foreign aids and grants plus parishioners abroad.
Peter Obi spent 200million in just 3 months in st. Charles borremeo. This 200million is faster he just dosbted 50million and one ambulance.

I am not even going to add the cost of the nursing school he built there and other non-cash donations.
There was a continues monthly support program for the hospital, I will get all the figures for you

2 Likes

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:28am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

Obi did not put penny into the hospitals. They are catholic hospitals
Otondo Google will help your ignorant mind

2 Likes

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by tinsel: 11:28am On Jan 31, 2023
IDENNAA:

We never claimed he built it. Its simply state these medical facilities were comatose when Obi came in....Today, they are they the envy of Ndi Anambra.

Stop arguing for arguments sake.....go rest. Obi is so easy to sell as a candidate. The man is very passionate.
Saint Charles had never been comatose. Nothing owned by catholics can never be comatose.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by IDENNAA(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

Please stop. You have to pass Nkpor before getting to Umuoji. So you are even far.

I meant Iyienu Ogidi not borromeo. Iyienu is in Ogidi where Obi did major wonders. Borromeo is in Onicha, I stand corrected

1 Like

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by Trollronaldo: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

You are going to lose this argument because the evidence is in myriads

1 Like

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2023
okeysoninv:
did you saw the architectural building of Kano hospital. this is what we want not an old ancient architectural building in this century
Architecture doesn't guarantee quality management of the institute, these projects were built more than 12 yesterday ago

1 Like

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by tinsel: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2023
IDENNAA:

I meant Iyienu Ogidi not borromeo. Iyienu is in Ogidi where Obi did major wonders. Borromeo is in Onicha, I stand corrected
Ok. I thought you are talking about Borromeo
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by IDENNAA(m): 11:31am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

Saint Charles had never been comatose. Nothing owned by catholics can never be comatose.

Poorly run , ill equipped, unmotivated workers , poor administration....had no nursing school

This was the condition

1 Like

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:32am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

Can we compare it with the one in your state own by missions

1 Like

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by tinsel: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2023
post=120521620:

Otondo Google will help your ignorant mind
Check my submission after this.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by FatherOfJesus: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

The investment that Peter Obi made in St. Charles borremeo hospital alone when he was Anambra state governor in monetary donations and infrastructural donations together should not be less than 4billion naira if we carefully dissect it.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by tinsel: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2023
post=120521696:

Can we compare it with the one in your state own by missions
What do you mean? I am from Anambra. Borromoe never at any thing been comatose. Have been among the best in the state before Obi revamped the general hospital along awka Road.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by IDENNAA(m): 11:36am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

Ok. I thought you are talking about Borromeo

Another institution where Obi did wonders is Mater Amabilis Sec. Sch. Umuoji! This is also in my town , my sisters went there but you need to see the school today. They win awards like they are the only ones competing.

I can beat my chest and brag Anambra has the best public schools in Nigeria! We have the receipts for it
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by tinsel: 11:36am On Jan 31, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
The investment that Peter Obi made in St. Charles borremeo hospital alone when he was Anambra state governor in monetary donations and infrastructural donations together should not be less than 4billion naira if we carefully dissect it.
Don't go there please.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by FatherOfJesus: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

What do you mean? I am from Anambra. Borromoe never at any thing been comatose. Have been among the best in the state before Obi revamped the general hospital along awka Road.
But do you want to deny that he didn't invest at least 4billion naira i st. Charles borremeo hospital that made it what it is today.

If you want to deny it, I can give you a list of all Anambra state contributions there under Peter Obi's regime and we can do the mathematics
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by bentenny(m): 11:37am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

But your argument initially was he didn't contribute a penny to the private hospitals!
Why not stick to your initial argument rather than being evasive!
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by tinsel: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2023
bentenny:

But your argument initially was he didn't contribute a penny to the private hospitals!
Why not stick to your initial argument rather than being evasive!
I made an enquiry and had to correct my initial mistake.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by FatherOfJesus: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

Don't go there please.
I will go there.

Someone already told you that he gave them one ambulance, and 250million within a space of 3months.

We can give a list of everything investment he made here, we go value am
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by okeysoninv: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2023
post=120521665:

Architecture doesn't guarantee quality management of the institute, these projects were built more than 12 yesterday ago
why not build a hut as a hospital. stop talking nonsense, you guys are part of problem we have in Igbo land. truth is far from you. Kano, kaduna has left South East behind. what we can brag about is our beautiful mansions in village. industries and infrastructures is in comatose in Igbo land. Governors don't care. citizens would rather blame fg than hold governors responsible.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by tinsel: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
But do you want to deny that he didn't invest at least 4billion naira i st. Charles borremeo hospital that made it what it is today.

If you want to deny it, I can give you a list of all Anambra state contributions there under Peter Obi's regime and we can do the mathematics
Yes. I am denying this
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by IDENNAA(m): 11:39am On Jan 31, 2023
FatherOfJesus:

Brother , that St Charles is yielding profits and able to pay their staff and run an efficient business is kudos to Obi. The medical facility was on it knees before Obi brought it back to life. It's a common knowledge

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Was How Yoruba Murphy Afolabi Died: Try Not To Cry (full Video) / 9/11: Mother,wife's 9yr Battle Over Ajala's $2million Compensation & Children / Senator Bindow Emerges As APC Flag-bearer For Adamawa Guber Re-run Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.