Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,336 members, 7,853,506 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:01 PM

3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked (2867 Views)

Peter Obi Invested N1.96 Billion And The Value Now Is N2.24 Billion (picture) / Nnamani: Ugwuanyi Will Choose Will Be Next Enugu Governor, That’s Our Tradition / Senators Sneak Into Private Hospitals For Coronavirus Tests - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by Anambra1stSon(m): 11:40am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

Ok. I thought you are talking about Borromeo
You're from Oyo this is one of the mission hospital in your state

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by tinsel: 11:41am On Jan 31, 2023
post=120521879:

You're from Oyo this is one of the mission hospital in your state
This Akpo boy again.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by IDENNAA(m): 11:41am On Jan 31, 2023
okeysoninv:
why not build a hut as a hospital. stop talking nonsense, you guys are part of problem we have in Igbo land. truth is far from you. Kano, kaduna has left South East behind. what we can brag about is our beautiful mansions in village. industries and infrastructures is in comatose in Igbo land. Governors don't care. citizens would rather blame fg than hold governors responsible.

How did Igbo land get into this. Was Obi the governor of Igbo land.

Biko , that hospital you see is well equipped to full capacity. Go swallow your buildings

1 Like

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by bentenny(m): 11:42am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

I made an enquiry and had to correct my initial mistake.
Smh
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by FatherOfJesus: 11:44am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

Yes. I am denying this
How much do you think the nursing school he built there is worth?

Just give a figure and how much is the cost of one life support ambulance.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by tinsel: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
How much do you think the nursing school he built there is worth?

Just give a figure and how much is the cost of one life support ambulance.
He alone built the nursing school?
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by IDENNAA(m): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2023
HEALTHAnambra: St. Charles Borromeo Hospital receives life support ambulance, N50million chequePublished on October 27, 2013By Daily Post Staff

Gov. Peter Obi of Anambra State has presented an ambulance and another cheque of N50 million to St. Charles Borromeo Hospital, Onitsha.

He said the gesture was in line with the partnership with the church in re- building their schools and selected hospitals and health institutions on the understanding that they serve the people of the State.

The Governor said Anambra State Government was encouraged to continue supporting the Church because of responsible manner they utilize the funds granted them as could be measured by the projects they used them to execute.

He said the Government would spend another N200 million in the hospital within the next three months.

Receiving the cheque, the Archbishop of Onitsha, Most Rev. Valerian Okeke said that the various achievements of Gov. Obi had remained sources of happiness and pride to the people of the State.

He said that by rebuilding schools, hospitals and working in all sectors, the governor was building a healthy, progressive and brighter future for the children of the State and had, thereby, demonstrated leadership through selfless service to the people.

In a related development, Governor Obi has assured all those interested in investing in critical areas of the support of the Government.

He said this while inspecting facilities at a new private hospital, Apex Medical complex at Awka.

Obi also Commissioned a multi million Naira 2 storey school block which his administration constructed at Guardian Angel Nursery and Primary school, Abatete.

The block was completely razed by fire in February this year.

Speaking at the event, the Catholic Archbishop of Onitsha, Most Rev. Valerian Okeke said that all the actions of the Governor pointed to his love for the progress of Anambra State in other that the State would regain her place as a reference point.

He prayed to God that the State may not lack the likes of Governor Obi in future and enjoined those jostling for leadership to emulate the governor in all ramifications.

Speaking on behalf of the school, Rev. Sr Maria-Goretti Nwangwu, who described the Governor as God-sent, noted that his intervention in Anambra State would remain indelible in the history of the State.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by okeysoninv: 11:46am On Jan 31, 2023
IDENNAA:

How did Igbo land get into this. Was Obi the governor of Igbo land.

Biko , that hospital you see is well equipped to full capacity. Go swallow your buildings
now, I'm referring to collective Igbo state governors . not obi alone.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by IDENNAA(m): 11:48am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

In a span of 6 months Obi invested 250 million about 15yrs ago. Then went ahead to start building a nursing school about the size of Lone star college, Houston TX
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by IDENNAA(m): 11:50am On Jan 31, 2023
okeysoninv:

Why would you do that ? Is Igbo land a sovereign nation? Stop all these unnecessary Igbo stuff.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by FatherOfJesus: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

I want us to start from there at least. How much do you think it will cost Anambra state to build that nursing school?
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by FatherOfJesus: 11:51am On Jan 31, 2023
okeysoninv:
Tribalistic mofo
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by tinsel: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2023
IDENNAA:

In a span of 6 months Obi invested 250 million about 15yrs ago. Then went ahead to start building a nursing school about the size of Lone star college, Houston TX
Size of lone star college? This guy self. Lone star college is about 33000 Square meter on about 200 acres of land. Are you dreaming?
I live in Conroe. So this is my background. Where did you see such a land?
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by FatherOfJesus: 11:53am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

There's no place in the country where you will find mission hospitals as standard as those in Anambra, not even in Lagos.

It's not a coincidence. Go and verify
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by okeysoninv: 11:54am On Jan 31, 2023
IDENNAA:

Why would you do that ? Is Igbo land a sovereign nation? Stop all these unnecessary Igbo stuff.
this is what we want in Anambra . And should even be above this . We are educated for Christ sake . Ife oma adighi asa gi afo. North(Kano) is not half educated as us. Use you God given talent and give us world class not 19th century infrastructures. Take a look once more.

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by tinsel: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
There's no place in the country where you will find mission hospitals as standard as those in Anambra, not even in Lagos.

It's not a coincidence. Go and verify
Igbo especially Anambra is the heart of catholic in Nigeria
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by IDENNAA(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

Size of lone star college? This guy self. Lone star college is about 33000 Square meter on about 200 acres of land. Are you dreaming?
I live in Conroe. So this is my background.

Lone star college nurse school...lol. You cant find everything on google....lmao

I even think the Borromeo nursing school is much bigger.

When I said bigger I meant the size of the program not building
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by FatherOfJesus: 11:59am On Jan 31, 2023
okeysoninv:
this is what we want in Anambra . And should even be above this . We are educated for Christ sake . Ife oma adighi asa gi afo. North(Kano) is not half educated as us. Use you God given talent and give us world class not 19th century infrastructures. Take a look once more.
But this is Dame Irene Okwuosa Memorial hospital in a Anambra. What's the big deal about the one in kano?

Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by AskProf: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

Obi did not put penny into the hospitals. They are catholic hospitals

Is that mere mischief or possible insanity?

Yes, there were about mission(not just Catholic ones) hospitals but, PO pumped millions into them. I mean millions.

I know this because my mother worked in one of them.

The results were unbelievable.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by FatherOfJesus: 12:00pm On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

Igbo especially Anambra is the heart of catholic in Nigeria
But these hospitals were a mess before Peter Obi started pumping money.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by tinsel: 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=IDENNAA post=120522386]

Lone star college nurse school...lol. You cant find everything on google....lmao

I even think the Borromeo nursing school is much
Now you just mentioned only the nursing school of Lone star college.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by IDENNAA(m): 12:02pm On Jan 31, 2023
okeysoninv:

The newly constructed medical facility is great but the facilities in Anambra has same capacity or even better. Recently, Anambra just finished building an airport and a conference center. Every state move differently. Our education quality is more superior to Kano. We are not competing with a person we are better than. Let Kano catch up
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by okeysoninv: 12:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
But this is Dame Irene Okwuosa Memorial hospital in a Anambra. What's the big deal about the one in kano?
be the judge yourself . even though this is private hospital , it can't near the Government hospital Kano. let's not be blind pls. these criminal governors care is how to amass wealth not for your welfare and your society.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by tinsel: 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
But these hospitals were a mess before Peter Obi started pumping money.
Again, I repeat Borromoe have never been in a mess. Nothing owned by catholics can ever go into a mess. Rather they will continue to grow from year to year.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by Antivirus92(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

What do you mean? I am from Anambra. Borromoe never at any thing been comatose. Have been among the best in the state before Obi revamped the general hospital along awka Road.
I don't think you're from Anambra
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by FatherOfJesus: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
okeysoninv:
be the judge yourself . even though this is private hospital , it can't near the Government hospital Kano. let's not be blind pls. these criminal governors care is how to amass wealth not for your welfare and your society.
keep quiet bigot.
Dame Irene Okwuosa Memorial hospital, anambra is the hospital with the most successful open heart surgery in Nigeria.

Go and be looking at edited photos to make Judgement
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by okeysoninv: 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
IDENNAA:

The newly constructed medical facility is great but the facilities in Anambra has same capacity or even better. Recently, Anambra just finished building an airport and a conference center. Every state move differently. Our education quality is more superior to Kano. We are not competing with a person we are better than. Let Kano catch up
compare the pictures and quality of work there you can't find in government hospital anywhere in Anambra State. even the airport is another story for another day.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by IDENNAA(m): 12:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
tinsel:

I live in Conroe. So this is my background. Where did you see such a land?

And remember Lone Star has multiple campuses....I did all my prerequisites at North Harris and it isn't that big.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by okeysoninv: 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2023
FatherOfJesus:
keep quiet bigot.
Dame Irene Okwuosa Memorial hospital, anambra is the hospital with the most successful open heart surgery in Nigeria.

Go and be looking at edited photos to make Judgement
you can insult to all I care but the truth must be told.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by tinsel: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
IDENNAA:

And remember Lone Star has multiple campuses....I did all my prerequisites at North Harris and it isn't that big.
The guy mentioned lone star before later adding the nursing college alone.
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by FatherOfJesus: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
okeysoninv:
you can insult to all I care but the truth must be told.
facts don't lie.

That hospital is the best in facilities when it comes to heart surgeries, yes, it's in Anambra state
Re: 3 Onitsha Private Hospitals Were Peter Obi Invested In As A Governor That Worked by Misterone: 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
The question you guys should be asking yourselves is that why is it difficult to point out things that Obi did during his tenure. Those Ngige did have been pointed out, those Obiano did have been pointed out, why is Obi's own difficult? Cause he did nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Gida-Gida Will Revisit Sanusi’s Dethronement– Kwankwaso / Can IBB, Buhari Or Atiku Win In 2007? / Nigerian, Miss Mma Okafor, 19, At Northern Illinois University, Wins Internship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.