Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:09 AM

Secret Sins Between I And The New Tenant - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Secret Sins Between I And The New Tenant (1345 Views)

These How I And My Girl Are Enjoying Our Val Right Now / Caught My Landlord Wife With Our New Tenant Inside The Bathroom / The Difference Between I Am Pregnant And I Don Get Belle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secret Sins Between I And The New Tenant by Freelancerscoll: 11:35am On Jan 31, 2023
I was patiently sitting in my room, bored and tired of everything I’d been presented by life. I knew life was a basket full of sorrow punctuated with a moment of happiness, but I never knew the challenges of life would be this harsh on me.

While I decided to stand up to make a way for what to eat for the day.

I heard a knock on my door. I decided not to answer, cause I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone due to the depression I was battling with recently.

The knock landed again, and I decided to check who was there. On getting there, it was one of the new tenants who just moved in a few days ago, James. He looks very charming and attractive, he has a clean mustache that instantly grabs my attention like I should play with it.

Good morning, he said again, uh good morning James. (I never realized he had greeted me the first time as I have been lost in thought admiring him) .

Can I get some salt, from your place, he asked with a smile, of course, you can I replied instantly.

Immediately I turned back, he held my hand, and stared into my face… Is anything wrong, your face looks swollen. James said.

He gently caressed my face as if he was looking for something. There is nothing wrong. I snapped, and drag my hand out of his grip, and left into my room.

He came in immediately, after me. You can talk to me he said.

My eyes were filled with tears as I remembered all the circumstances I am passing through again. He dragged me closer to him. Been The fact that it was early in the morning, I was only on rapper and it was not tied tightly. It fell down as he forcibly dragged my hand toward him my rapper around my waist dropped ……………

continue reading by clicking on this link www.freelancerscollege.com

1 Like

Re: Secret Sins Between I And The New Tenant by Shalommy(f): 1:47pm On Jan 31, 2023
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Secret Sins Between I And The New Tenant by Killerbag36: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
Na only fools like ugo believe
Re: Secret Sins Between I And The New Tenant by Lionmachala(m): 5:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
Una done start with lies... Fear god my brother

(1) (Reply)

Youth Pastor Caught Rocking Stripper At Lagos Strip Club / What's That ONE Thing You Never Told Your Ex? / Does Soaking Garri Actually Affect The Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.