Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,451 members, 7,850,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:19 AM

Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto (13686 Views)

More Pictures And Videos From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Zamfara / More Videos And Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Delta State / More Pictures And Video From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by ImpregnaTor(m): 2:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
What's the need of all these photoshop grin

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by adecz: 2:30pm On Jan 31, 2023
Op, are capturing the sky or the
supporters❓🤔

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by Blazebond(m): 2:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
ATIKU is winning sokoto,Kaduna,Kano,zamfara,borno, Adamawa,Niger,Benue,taraba,kebbi,Bauchi,gombe etc with wide margins.he will also win states or come very close second in all states in the south-south, South-east,and south-west,obi nor go win pass eastern states and the gap won't even be wide,his votes will be maximum 4 to 5 million.
Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by TriCee: 2:32pm On Jan 31, 2023
Professional photographers doing their thing cool

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by garfield1: 2:37pm On Jan 31, 2023
Atiku will win sokoto narrowly...

Sokoto results
Apc 35%
Pdp 40%
Nnpp 24%
Lp 1%
Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by SyrusdeHansome(m): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
[quote author=aariwa post=120525787]Lol same thing Obj saw they had a problem that ran for almost 20 years now, same thing wike saw and still fighting now Atiku can tell you a cloth is blue in the afternoon and in evening tell you it’s white.Atiku is a shady character that can never fulfill any of the electoral promises he make. If anybody votes him God forbid.The same thing Wike and Obj who dealt with saw about him is what they will see. My vote is for Peter Obi because he will fulfill his manifesto. When he came out with his ANIDS manifesto in 2006 ( simultaneous development of every sector) we laughed and criticized him because back then the only thing people expect from governors was only roads but by the time he left office Millennium Developed Goals adjudged him best Governor based on how he was able to out perform key indices for growth in every sector of the state.Obi had fulfilled his manifesto by more than 80% by the time he left office in 2013/2014 Atiku, Tinubu nd Obi are all the same.
Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by Emekaonline: 2:53pm On Jan 31, 2023
Shetemi12:
He can never win the presidency!

All I know is that Peter Obi the failure will never near the presidency. Just mark this day
Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by Indispensable85(m): 3:06pm On Jan 31, 2023
Poor outing.
Zamfara was far better
Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by Jsucre(m): 3:10pm On Jan 31, 2023
Obidents right now!
Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by Jsucre(m): 3:11pm On Jan 31, 2023
garfield1:
Atiku will win sokoto narrowly...

Sokoto results
Apc 35%
Pdp 40%
Nnpp 24%
Lp 1%
fear God nah
Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by Prince111111: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
OsunOriginal:

Can you imagine? PDP ti lule in Sokoto
Note the Adjective *EARLY*🥱
Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by Prince111111: 3:12pm On Jan 31, 2023
Indispensable85:
Poor outing.
Zamfara was far better
Try to note the adjective *EARLY*🥱
Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by vacanci: 3:20pm On Jan 31, 2023
ABIOLAXYZ:
In a sane country, people like Atiku and Tinubu would have stepped down regarding all the allegations levelled against them but this is Africa. We cherish and love does who oppress us.
Ire o

just as in a sane America where Donald Trump has also refused to go into politics abi?

Its easy to pile allegations against people without proof.

The best way to stop them here is to approach the court with your proofs instead of lamenting thief thief thief all the time.

As a living example, people have alleged some negative things against me in the past. A lot believed those allegations were true but i never committed them. So i should go and hang myself whilst they are struggling with proofs they cant find?

Show me one politician in Nigeria without a baggage. Atiku and Tinubu are no different from others.
Dont mention Obi else, the pandora papers revelation is also an allegation but are they really true?

If you alleged, then you carry the burden of proof along, else leave them alone to rock their lives.

As for me i am enjoying this very interesting election and how the 4 major players will cancel each other out. Its going to be historic moment.

what a good time to be alive in Nigeria where one of the following is bound to happen

1. Atiku's win means that Power rotation has no place and a fulani can hand over to another fulani provided the majority want it so
2. A Tinubu victory means that Religion has no place. Muslim-Muslim or Chirstian-Christian will not be a criteria to build bad blood among the electorates. So one can choose his candidate irrespective of religious affiliation.
3. An Obi's emergence to the villa will mean that the youth hold the power in Nigeria and the so called structures held by politicians are just nothing and are no basis to win an election, especially when the youth have said enough is enough
4. A kwankwaso success at the end of the day will mean you do not need to campaign beyond your region to win an election. You only need to have a loyal movement

meanwhile Kwankwaso has run out of campaign steam

1 Like

Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by garfield1: 3:27pm On Jan 31, 2023
Jsucre:
fear God nah

What should I do
Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by LockDown69(m): 3:31pm On Jan 31, 2023
Shetemi12:
He can never win the presidency!
Dey play grin
Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by Jsucre(m): 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2023
garfield1:

What should I do
just fear God
Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by Pinito: 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2023
Lol Sokoto in the bag

Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by newnigerdelta00: 5:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
COFFINSELLER:
Early Pictures

Obidient nor go fit win this election,money they nor get to spend they feel say Nigerians na free of charge .
Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by hopexter(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2023
ABIOLAXYZ:
In a sane country, people like Atiku and Tinubu would have stepped down regarding all the allegations levelled against them but this is Africa. We cherish and love does who oppress us.
Ire o

They should step down for an incompetent candidate just because you’re looking for a fancy president? You must think Nigerians are foolish. grin
Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by Inicharles: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2023
Then what did APC did to NIGERIA?
Re: Early Pictures From Atiku/Okowa Rally In Sokoto by Inicharles: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol, Atiku is finished.

He should better forget Sokoto coz Wammako already crippled PDP.

how much more' what APC has done to nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Celebrates With Uselu Market Women, Call For The Sack Of PDP (Video) / Jonathan: Fear Of The Unknown Forces Nigerian Leaders To Stay In Office / Faleke To Tribunal: Declare Me Kogi Governor-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.